WMS Online Slots and Casinos
To tell the history of WMS Gaming, we must first take a look at WMS Industries. In 1943, Harry Williams of Chicago founded Williams Manufacturing. The company was set up to produce pinball and fortune-telling tables which were popular in cafés and restaurants during that era. Indeed, the first game produced by the company was a pinball machine called “Flat-Top”. Mr. Williams was using scrap metals to produce his cabinets: It was World War II, and raw material prices were extremely high. Mr. Williams was a graduate of the Stanford University, and he designed the first tilt mechanism on pinball tables, which is still used today. By that time, the flippers in pinball tables were facing down by default. Williams changed that too and developed the first upward positioned flippers. Nowadays, pinball games still use mechanisms and designs developed by Williams for instance Alice and the mad tea party slot.
WMS Slots List
Best WMS Mobile Casinos 2021
Doesn’t accept UK players
From Pinball Machines to Slot Cabinets
Despite the success it has achieved, pinball tables lost their popularity during the ’90s. The habits of the players changed: They started to prefer arcade games instead of pinball tables. WMS has developed a prototype pinball table with digital displays, but the manufacturing costs were very high. They had to make a decision: Closing the company’s pinball section or switching to another sector.
WMS decided to go for a sectoral change. In 1996, the number of companies that produced slot cabinets was deficient. The variety of games were shallow too, and most of them were unattractive fruit slots. WMS did not have any difficulty while entering this industry.
Because there were so many intellectual properties they had, and all of them could be used in slot machines. The first game they developed was a video slot machine named “Reel’em In.” Reel them In was the first slot with multi-line and multi-coin features and had very advanced graphics for that period. This release was followed by slot games like Filthy Rich, Boom, and Jackpot Party, some of which you can still play today.
WMS Online Slots Integration
By 2001, WMS slot machines were recognized everywhere in the world. There were two reasons for this. First of all, almost all TV and Hollywood brands were licensed by WMS. So they could use many famous brands like Top Gun, The Lord of the Rings, The Wizard of Oz, Star Trek, Monopoly, Powerball, The Price is Right, and Men In Black in their slot machines. These branded slot machines were much more attractive and -mostly preferred by casinos.
The second reason was the development of new hardware. By the early 2000s, slot games used specially manufactured hardware. These were expensive and poorly performing products. So, for example, you couldn’t use an Intel brand processor. It was impossible to use standard PC hardware for slot machines. WMS developed the CPU-NXT platform and changed this. This platform was no different than a tiny desktop computer, and it worked with processors and RAMs that could be bought from any store. The development cost of slot games has been reduced, and it has become possible to use much more sophisticated features.
In this context, WMS has developed the following technologies:
- Trans Reels Platform: WM has developed technology that enables reels to have dynamic graphics. For example, when the Wild symbol appeared, animations could be shown on reels. This technology is still in use today.
- Hardware Platform: The CPU-NXT platform allows standard computer hardware to be used in slot machines. Thanks to this technology, a modern slot cabinet works with the following hardware: Pentium IV processor, 2 GB RAM, ATI video card, 40 GB HDD.
- Bluebird Cabinets: WMS was the first company to use 22-inch screens and advanced sound systems in their slot cabinets.
In October 2013, T, WMS was acquired by Scientific Gaming. The sale price was $ 1.5 billion. Currently, the company is still operating under the Scientific Gaming brand and is being traded on the New York Stock Exchange. It also produces content for major sports betting companies like Unibet and Betsson.
Top 10 WMS Slots
First of all, you can play free WMS slots on our website. But which games should you choose? The WMS collection is vibrant and contains more than 500 games.
Creating a top 10 list is not an easy task for this reason, but we can list the most popular slot machines as follows:
- Wicked Riches. Based on Frank L. Baum’s same-named story, this game uses the theme of fairylands. The colour palette is predominantly purple. There are 30 pay lines, and the betting limit is between 0.01 and 2.40 coins. Wicked Riches offers an RTP rate of 96.01% and includes a bonus round called Tornado. You can also win eight free spins and 100 times your bet.
- Giant’s Gold. Giant’s Gold is a 100 pay line slot and can only be played with 0.01 coin. The highest bet is 2.00 coins. Reels use a 5×12 layout, so there are 12 slots on each reel. This, in turn, increases your chances of winning. Giant’s Gold gives you the chance to win 100 free spins and features wild symbols that can fill an entire reel.
- Willy Wonka. Based on the famous movie (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory), Willy Wonka features five reels and 40 pay lines. You can see all the characters in the movie. There is a separate version for mobile platforms too. The grand prize is 5,000 coins, and you can play the game only for 0.01 coins. It also includes more than one bonus round.
- The Wizard of Oz. The Wizard of Oz is probably WMS’s most popular game. Thus, the Lord of the Rings slot uses the same rules and bonus features of this game. The Wizard of Oz features 30 lines and nine different bonus rounds. With these rounds, you can win unlimited free spins or get 1,500 times the total bet. There is also a jackpot prize of 50,000 coins. The betting limits range from 0.01 to 3.00 coins.
- Top Gun. One of the first slot machines produced by WMS, Top Gun, is a game that is still worth playing today. With 243 payout lines, it offers a very high winning chance. Moreover, the betting limits are shallow and range from 0.01 to 10.00 coins. There are three different bonus rounds and a fixed jackpot prize of 1,500 coins. The number of free spins you can win is 99. Besides, you can watch some scenes from the movie in the game.
- The Price is Right: Vegas. There are multiple slot games under the name of “The Price is Right.” We recommend you play the “Vegas” version. Adapted from the same-named TV contest, this game contains 20 pay lines. Its most outstanding feature is that it contains six reels instead of 5. If you activate the sixth reel, your betting limits will increase, but your chances of winning will increase too, and you get a chance of winning ten times your bet. The RTP rate of the game is 96.64%. It has a fixed jackpot prize of 2,500,000 coins and offers you a chance to win 2,500 times the total bet.
- The Spartacus: Gladiator of Rome. The Spartacus has only ten pay lines and belongs to the “classic slots” category. However, like the Giant’s Gold, it is played on a 5×12 layout. Therefore, it offers a high winning chance with very low stakes. The Spartacus slot has an RTP rate of 95.98%, and it offers you the chance to win 20 times your bet. It has a simple rule system and appeals to players looking for a simple but awarding slot machine. Meet the new Spartacus Megaways slot edition.
- Viking Vanguard. The game uses the Viking culture as a theme and has 60 pay lines. Just like the Price is Right, you have the sixth reel, but you have to increase your bet amounts to activate it. The sixth real increases both your chances of winning and awards multipliers. You can earn 100 times your bet and play the game only for 0.01 coins. There is also a fixed jackpot prize of 1,500 coins.
- Dragons Inferno. With 30 pay lines, Dragons Inferno is a medieval and fantasy-themed video slot game. It has three different bonus rounds and a fixed jackpot prize of $ 500. Although the figure is low, you can win this prize more than once. The prizes you win during the free spins round are multiplied by 2. You can play Dragons Inferno with 0.01 coins.
- KISS. This game is dedicated to KISS: One of the world’s most famous rock bands. It includes five reels and 20 pay lines. It is possible to see all members of the group in the game. Scatter symbols provide both free spins and multipliers. You can earn 20 times your bet. The RTP rate is 95.01%, and there is a jackpot prize of 1,250 coins.
Benefits of Playing WMS Games
- The Beauty of Old Times. A considerable part of the WMS slot machines has an “old-school” feeling that many players miss. Despite being coded using modern techniques, they still contain something about the “good old days.” Especially if you like Vegas-style slots, you can find dozens of options in the WMS collection.
- Simplicity. Innovative systems, rules, and ultra-modern bonuses are not for everyone. If these are confusing – and the simplest, straightforward rules are more than enough for you, the WMS collection is your best choice. WMS games are built on a simple, practical, and proven infrastructure. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Reliability. The systems and infrastructures used by WMS have been tested dozens of times over the years. You have no chance of encountering surprise problems. Whichever platform you are using, you get the same experience. Each game session is completed without problems, and your gaming experience is always satisfactory.
- Branded Slots. If you like to play slots based on TV and Hollywood brands, WMS offers the best options. The most popular contest shows the most famous movies. You can find almost every brand you are looking for in the WMS collection.
- More than One. What we mean is “more than one company under one roof.” WMS is owned by Scientific Gaming, which also owns Bally. In other words, the oldest and most prestigious brands in the industry are gathered under the Scientific Gaming roof. This, of course, affects the quality of the games produced too.
It is possible to play the entire WMS collection using our website. You can play for free or for real money. The choice is up to you. It is possible to switch between two versions at any time. If you prefer to play at online casinos with real money, we can help you find the most reliable and prestigious places on the internet. You can play as many free games as you like for practice or casual gaming. It is also possible to use mobile devices: Our website is coded to support all mobile operating systems. When you decide to play with real money, don’t forget to visit our online casino reviews section. You can easily find the best casino for you by reading our reviews.