Wazdan Gaming Casino Software Provider
After its inception back in 2010, Wazdan Holdings started rising to greatness in the iGaming industry almost instantaneously. To this day, the company is well known for offering players an amazing variety of casino software products. One thing that makes them is the fact that the majority of games under the company’s portfolio feature crisp graphics and remarkably smooth animations. To help you understand why the online casino software developer has had a lasting impact in the industry, we take a more comprehensive look at its history and top-notch products in this Wazdan review.
Top Wazdan Mobile Casinos
|Specialization||Online slots and table games with built-in variations|
|Licenses||UKGC, MGA, ONJN|
|Slogan||Welcome to Wazdan! A place where cutting-edge solutions, innovative ideas and best-in-class iGaming products are created!|
|Awards||ONLINE CASINO INNOVATOR 2018, HOT PRODUCT AWARD AT G2E ASIA, START-UP OF THE YEAR AWARD AT MIGEA 2018 and more|
Wazdan Software – Background
The Wazdan developer studio is surely not the largest outfit you’ll find out there, but it is made up of a team of software developers who possess the far much greater talent and experience. Many of the personnel in the developer teams have been working in the iGaming industry for over 10 years and more, at least, according to the company’s website.
As we speak, Wazdan has over 110 casino games up its sleeve, with more games to be unveiled to the public in the months that come.
Wazdan is a Malta-based casino software developer, and on top of obtaining a Malta Gaming Authority license in 2010, it also acquired the United Kingdom Gambling Commission license later in 2017. The company also recently procured a license from Curacao eGaming and ONJN, the National Gambling Office in Romania, and it is also certified to offer its products in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Sweden.
The customer-centric solutions that this company has been offering for about two decades have earned it an outstanding reputation among its peers in the business. It’s no wonder why up to date, Wazdan has been forming partnerships with over 100 of the top online gaming brands in the industry. Some of the most notable business partners that have joined hands with the software provider over the years include Iforium, LV BET, BetConstruct, Videoslots, SlotsMillion, iSoftBet, CasinoEngine, Twelve40, Solid Gamine, EvenBet Gaming, Singular, MrSlotty, BOSS, Uniclub and many more, with the list growing steadily to this day.
Great talent and performances will never go unnoticed in the online gaming industry or any other industry for that matter. As such, Wazdan has been nominated for a multitude of awards and won a good percentage of the nominations since it started setting the bar high in the iGaming world.
For instance, in 2018, Wazdan was nominated for CEEG awards and in the same year, the company took home Budapest’s Online Casino Innovator trophy. Come 2019, the casino software developer was also shortlisted at the EGR Awards as the Innovative Slot Producer of the year but didn’t win. However, fortune still favoured the provider in May the same year when it was named the Best Gaming New Slot Developer in Malta, and also triumphed as MIGEA’s iGaming Best Online Product of the year.
Wazdan Casino Games
With over 100 slots, Wazdan continues to impress us all with some of the most exciting games with unique features. The company only offers in-house games, most of which come with retro style designs that traditional players find a lot more appealing than the usual cookie-cutter games. Thus, even though many of Wazdan’s games could appear rather simplistic, additional features such as free spins often offer far much better-winning combinations.
Most Popular Wazdan Slots
If you’d like to have a taste of the provider’s prowess in crafting online casino games, try taking some of the best Wazdan slots as discussed below for a spin. In case you are a first-timer, you can play many of these Wazdan games demo mode versions to get a feel of the game before spending real money.
- Lucky Reels. The Lucky Reels slot first came out in June 2019, and many players have gotten lucky on its reels since then. It comes with 20 betting lines on a special 6 by 3 grid layout, and variable volatility that you can adjust as you please. The slot bears a retro theme with tasty looking fruit icons and an immersive synth-wave style soundtrack. You’ll find 6 basic symbols in the game working together with the wild and scatter, plus four variable win multiplier symbols. If you get 3-6 scatter symbols, you will activate a Bonus Game with free-spin rewards ranging from 15-25 free spins.
- Great Book of Magic Deluxe. Great Book of Magic Deluxe is a wizard-theme game with a modular 5×3 grid arrangement and 20 betting lines. The game was rolled out in June 2018 with an RTP of 96.7%, and Wazdan-style variable volatility. Among the features available here, there is a scatter which earns you 10 bonus spins for 3 symbols. Besides, the scatter symbol here also operates as a wild symbol in the base game to help you form winning combinations.
- Black Hawk Deluxe. Another of the most popular Wazdan casino games is the Black Hawk Deluxe slot. Released in August 2018, the fantasy-themed slot is filled with haunted castles, and skeletons among other eerie fantasy items. The board is partitioned in a 4×3 layout with the 54 possible winning lines which are, however, located on the 3×3 section on the left and the same 3×3 section on the right side of the screen. Thus, unlike any other game, the maximum possible combination to bagging a massive win is only through a 3x arrangement of the same symbol. To get things moving, the slot also has a wild card that can substitute for all other symbols, but there’s no scatter, meaning that there are no bonus games at all.
- Magic Stars 9. Magic Stars 9 slot is a new 3×3 slot game with a space theme and lots of stars that tale the shape of snowflakes to introduce a calming effect into the game. Better yet, the ambient background music further eases you into relax mode, to prepare your mind for a good time on the reels. On top of the easy-going feel of every superficial aspect of the game, you’ll notice that Magic Stars 9 doesn’t come with betting lines to earn payouts as you’d expect. Instead, in the Magic Stars 9 slot game, you earn a payout if you land 4 or more symbols on the reels, and the maximum payout per symbol is unlockable if you manage to land 9-of-a-kind arrangements. As you spin the reels here, you’ll also come across free spins, multipliers, and a chance to hold one of the icons and use it for the same spin whenever you have 3-of-a-kind arrangements on the reels.
- Butterfly Lovers. This is another 2019 release of the best Wazdan slots that doesn’t come with the conventional betting lines. Alternatively, only the quantity of the same symbols available in the board counts in this Japanese themed title. If you get 8 to 16 symbols, the winnings will start to rain on you, and there’s also the locking function that automatically locks symbols for the next spin. Although there aren’t any betting lines, there are many bonus features in the slot such as the Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai modes that allow you to activate free spins for activation of attractive rewards
Unique Features Available in Wazdan Games
Creating original features is something that only professional software developers do, and there’s no doubt that Wazdan belongs to that category of iGaming providers. Wazdan casino games boast of coming with a myriad of features that you won’t find elsewhere. These features are what make Wazdan slot free and real money gameplay not only extremely marketable but exceedingly entertaining.
Many of these proprietary features have been trademarked as the developer has patented most of its innovative technology. Therefore, you’ll never find them in any other games from competing software developer studios. Some of the unique game customization models powered by this provider include:
- Volatility Levels™. This feature gives players the power to effortlessly change the winning frequency and the magnitude of the wins achievable on a slot. The Beach Party Wazdan slot is an excellent example of a title with the Volatility levels feature, other than the titles we’ve already discussed.
- Ultra-Lite Mode (ULM). Developed for players with expensive internet data plans and slow internet connections. Wazdan’s Ultra-Lite mode regulates some of the graphics-heavy visual components of the game without altering the gaming experience. Games such as the Black Horse Wazdan slot with Ultra Lite Mode Enabled can load up to five times faster while consuming less internet data.
- Ultra-Fast Mode (UFM). Even though almost all slots out there have at least a feature that allows them to speed up the actions of the wheels, Wazdan’s Ultra-Fast Mode feature makes it possible for slots to spin in a split second. The feature is a real time-saver, especially for players who don’t have the patience for waiting for the reels to spin. The best thing about the Ultra-Fast Mode is that it doesn’t alter the outcome or RTP of any gaming round. Try the feature out in games like Fenix Play Wazdan and Slot Jam Wazdan for a first-hand experience.
- Unique Gamble Feature (UGF). If players aren’t in the mood to risking their latest win for the chance of doubling it (Gamble Feature), they can simply try doubling their winnings without putting their winnings on the line with the Wazdan’s Unique Gamble Feature. The Hot Party Wazdan among the many games created by this provider has the UGF, offering players the full betting immunity they need.
- Energy Saving Mode (ESM). If you’re the kind of player who keeps checking your smartphone’s battery levels while playing, the Energy saving feature has got something you may find interesting. Even though the game’s quality might be watered down slightly, this Wazdan Energy Saving Mode can extend the battery life of your mobile devices by to up to 40% while enjoying titles like Magic Target slot Wazdan, so that you can enjoy more playing time.
- Wazdan Double Screen Mode (DSM). For veteran slot players who miss the Virtual Lottery Terminals (VLT) action in land-based casinos, the Double Screen Mode feature allows you to split the gaming screen of most games and view in real-time how the paytable adjusts depending on the most recently tuned bet size.
- Wazdan Big Screen Mode (BSM). If you have been playing slots developed by different providers, you might have noticed that most of them don’t optimize their games with proper full-screen viewing. As a result, any effort to graphically re-adjust the game creates a blistering distortion. For Wazdan’s Big Screen Mode, however, you expand to any screen size without any loss of the game’s graphics quality. Some of the best titles that perfectly implement this feature are such as Wazdan Mystery Jack and Wazdan Wild Guns slot machines.
Playing Wazdan Casino Games for Real Money
In all licensed Wazdan casinos, you will come across a host of slots machines configured for both Wazdan slot free play and real money gaming. Some of Wazdan casinos you can find these titles include:
- BitStarz Casino
- SlotWolf Casino
- Videoslots Casino
- LV BET Casino
Wazdan on Mobile
While the provider boasts of some really interesting features, the one thing that the Wazdan provider doesn’t hold off on is mobile casino games compatibility. All the software from this provider runs on HTML5 technology so that the company can not only offer fantastic gameplay features but also maintain highly detailed audio-visual elements that are responsive to mobile platforms like iOS and Android. You can, therefore, play Wazdan mobile slots on virtually any smartphone and tablet.
Final Thoughts – A Passionate Developer
Other than the rich portfolio of games from this provider, it supports over 22 languages, almost all currencies and cryptocurrencies as well. While there are much bigger names in the industry that come with experiences lasting over a decade longer, Wazdan as a software developer has truly separated itself from the crowd in the vast iGaming expanse. Why don’t you take any of the developer’s games for a spin to enjoy the next-generation thrill of games crafted by die-hard slot machine enthusiasts?