Stormcraft Studios is an online casino software development company. Like many others, it specializes in creating slots and puts the focus on quality, rather than quantity. Its slots are big, engaging and ambitious, combining storytelling, design and features to create games that can be enjoyed by everyone. This review gives you a summary of the provider and some of its biggest slots. Have a read to find out more, then be sure to give some Stormcraft Studios slots a try.
Stormcraft Studios Slots
Stormcraft Studios Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
Stormcraft Studios History
Stormcraft Studios was founded in 2016, with its headquarters in South Africa. It was set up by a small team of online casino enthusiasts who wanted to pool their experience and ideas together and set up a brand new company. Their aim was to come together and put their own spin on things, introducing new ideas and concepts to the industry.
Stormcraft Studios Today
Stormcraft Studios is one of several smaller casino game development studios to have Microgaming as its owner. The provider formed a partnership with Microgaming in 2018. Thanks to this, its games are available only at select online casinos that have games from Microgaming. There are only seven games in the provider’s portfolio right now. Though the official website doesn’t mention any upcoming releases, there’s a good chance there’ll be a new Stormcraft Studios slot launching at some time in 2020.
There’s nothing on the Stormcraft Studios website about attending industry events of winning awards. The provider doesn’t currently offer any management tools or anything like that; its focus is entirely on creating slots. Its releases are available on the Quickfire platform, which was set up by Microgaming and enables games by many different providers to reach a wider audience. Microgaming is fully licensed and takes all the necessary precautions to ensure its own games, as well as those on the Quickfire platform, are completely safe and fair for everyone at all times.
Games by Stormcraft Studios and Their Features
Most of the slots developed by Stormcraft Studios use a 5×5 grid. Though there are only seven released to date, the collection showcases a range of themes, from fishing and espionage to sports and river expeditions. The provider’s slots have many different features among them, including free spins, mystery symbols, stacked wilds, multipliers and more. Each slot has a good number and variety of features. In case you’re wondering what the Stormcraft Studios slots RTP, it’s mostly 96% or above. As for the volatility, it varies depending on which slot you’re playing.
Have a look at the slots list below to see what some of Stormcraft Studios’ top slots are.
- Agent Jane Blonde Returns. This is a sequel to the classic Microgaming slot Agent Jane Blonde. This low volatility slot has stacked wilds and a respin feature where you can earn more respins by landing more wilds. The slot keeps up the espionage theme of the original and is designed with vibrant and eye-catching neon graphics.
- Fortunium. This steampunk-themed slot was the provider’s very first release. It’s played on a 5×5 grid and has two main characters: Maximilian, an ambitious inventor; and Victoria, a renowned explorer. Both of these characters appear stacked five positions high. The slot has a medium volatility and mystery symbols that transform into standard symbols or wilds. There’s also the Win Booster mode: increase your bet and mystery symbols only turn into high-paying symbols or wilds.
- Wild Catch. Themed to fishing, Wild Catch is the provider’s latest slot. It has a jungle river setting and is highly volatile. Its special features include stacked wilds and no fewer than three different free spins rounds that are unlocked progressively as you play. Each one has its own volatility level and its own set of multipliers that can boost the value of your winnings.
- Football Star Deluxe. If you’ve played Microgaming’s Football Star, you’ll no doubt enjoy playing Stormcraft Studios’ Football Star Deluxe. It brings all the excitement of football games to you and comes with plenty of features to keep you spinning the reels. These include free spins, Rolling Reels (where you can win again and again from a single spin), multipliers and stacked wilds.
- Dragon Shard. Set in a beautifully designed fantasy world, Dragon Shard is a visually stunning slot that looks fantastic and has more than enough features to keep you playing. It has medium volatility and uses a 5×5 grid with forty paylines in effect on all spins. Its features include stacked symbols, free spins and mystery symbols. If you place the Win Booster side bet, the mystery symbols become more valuable, and the slot’s paylines run both ways.
Where Can I Play for Real Money?
If you’d like to play the provider’s slots for real money, there are plenty of places you can do so. Some of the top Stormcraft Studios casinos include Sloty, Guts, Rizk, LeoVegas and Mr Green. Simply sign up, deposit some money into your account and start playing. Be sure to take advantage of casino bonuses to make your money go further and earn some free goes.
To make its games as widely available as possible, Stormcraft Studios makes all of its content playable on smartphones and tablets. So, if you’re into mobile casino games, don’t forget to check out some Stormcraft Studios mobile slots that you can play while on the go.
Stormcraft Studios doesn’t appear to have any engagement tools of any kind. Like many others, the provider focuses entirely on creating slots.
Stormcraft Studios is a very impressive developer that has some brilliant slots to its name. It may not have released lots of slots, but the ones it has released have done really well thanks to their design, theming and gameplay. If you’re after slots that are imaginative and immersive, have a go at some Stormcraft Studios free slots then play for real money.