Irrespective of the fact that a plethora of European gamblers have familiarity with the term ‘Novomatic,’ as they have relished in the company’s array of gaming alternatives, it is safe to say that only a coterie is aware of the full scope of the Novomatic Group of companies. Since its founding nearly four decades ago in the year 1980, the organization has astronomically grown to be one of the biggest conglomerate of wagering firms across the globe. As such, it comprises of more than 40 entities of distinction, surpassing competitors such as Playtech, Dragonfish, as well as the ever consuming GTECH G2 amalgamations.
|Casino Gaming Platform||NovoLine|
|Number of Games||100+|
|Specialization||Adventure Slots and Land-based Slots|
|Special Slots||Book of Ra|
In the current era, Novomatic serves more than 100 countries through the vast array of gaming products which come in various forms, ranging from games of skill, game development, and platform solutions. Globally, Novomatic Holdings, alongside its Swiss brother firm called Admiral Casinos and Entertainment (ACE), not to mention its primary shareholder Prof. Graf, is in more than 1300 gambling platforms which include sports wagering outlets and electronic casinos.
Web-based players may have heard of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, which deals with the delivery of the assortment of Novomatic games to a cornucopia of casinos, for instance, Star Games online. The NRGS (Novo Remote Gaming System), from Astra Games, also happens to be part of the group of companies that we mentioned earlier. It provides gaming options to well-known betting parlors in the business, such as Sky Vegas Casino. The sector is always growing, which in turn means that this information may change on a daily basis. Nevertheless, one thing is sure; this gaming developer is silently acquiring the necessary resources for its emergence as one of, if not the leading wagering organizations around the globe. Astra, which is the firm’s subsidiary in the United Kingdom, started the acquisition of Greentube about seven years ago, in 2010, and therefore successfully become the primary shareholder towards the end of 2011.
The NRGS is currently undergoing a rigorous integration into Greentube’s system. Hence, this will increase the likelihood of bringing all of Novomatic’s land-based games to the web, in the foreseeable future. Additionally, the firm only permits the delivery of novomatic slots online into markets that are well-regulated and strict, which means that all partners undergo a thorough vetting procedure and licensure in their respective jurisdictions.
Impeccable Software and Graphics
As you know, partaking in gameplay from this provider is similar to arriving home and finding a table filled with vibrantly colored, enticing and supplying food. In other words, this means that the graphics are like a beautiful Thanksgiving turkey, with the edges neatly carved into ideal slices and cooked impeccably (crisp but not burnt). Then, a dash of vibrant green Brussels sprouts comes to pull you out of your glazed turkey and surprise you with a captivating twist in gameplay. The sound effects which come after indeed do a fantastic job at complementing the graphics alongside the nature of the vast array of Novomatic games.
Licensure and Safety
The company has the authorization to provide its Internet slots within the jurisdictions of Malta (Malta Gaming Authority), Gibraltar, and Alderney. Many of the operators offering these slot machines are high-end places to play and entail a copiousness of the biggest names in the sector.
When it comes to utmost safety, Novomatic makes this top priority on its list, by putting all the machines through rigorous testing via big bodies such as TST. Doing so ensures that there is free and fair gameplay without any form of biasness.
Popular Novomatic Slots
Without a doubt, this software developer’s web-based slot machines receive immense appreciation from gamblers who have a knack for highly-developed games, alongside casino favorites. They run the gamut from Cops ‘N’ Robbers, King’s Jester, King of Cards, Pharaoh’s Gold, Oliver’s Bar, and Rainbow King, among others, which we shall discuss below. While these are only a coterie of the most popular titles, the firm has created Deluxe variations which have gone a long way in enhancing the slot’s already remarkable image alongside cementing their commercial success. At the moment, the organization has not brought out any options to compete with a few of the flashier and modernized themes, for instance from Betsoft or Rabcat. However, their enormous fan base relishes in the familiarity of their slots and keep partaking in them. Hence, this is as a result of the possibility of acquiring lucrative payouts. While these substantial volcanic cash slot rewards do not come quite as easy as many would hope, the regular bettors have adapted their cash accordingly.
Rex- It is undoubtedly one of the most captivating Novomatic Slots, as we speak, comprising of five reels and 40 pay lines, featuring Rex, the remarkable police dog. Its inspiration comes from the 90’s Rex TV show, whereby Rex helped in combating a plethora of wrongdoers. With that said, it is no surprise that the machine comprises of police icons ranging from helicopters, sirens (Scatters), handcuffs, sandwiches, and paw prints (Wilds). As a player, when three or more sirens land on the reels, then you automatically trigger a myriad of free spins, during which you have the opportunity of bringing out all the bad guys. Furthermore, it upon provoking free spins, that all Sandwich icons become Rex symbols, which leads to substantial rewards.
Gamblers have the flexibility of wagering from 0.04 up until ten coins on each line.
- Royal Treasures – Have you ever wondered what it would be like to loot beautiful crown jewels and how much you would sell them for on the black market? Well, then you have the chance to do so in this beautiful game made up of five wheels and nine pay lines. Thus, players can steal jewelry from the palace, ranging from royal crowns (the wild symbols), rings, swords, tiaras, scepter, and orbs. With the castle being the scatter, if luck is on your side, you can indeed look forward to rewards of 25,000 credits for acquiring the beautiful scepter and sword, 75,000 credits for attaining the sparkling ruby ring or orb, and 40,000 coins if you acquire then bedazzling diamond-filled tiara. There are even more significant prizes to go home with, such as 450,000 coins to all participants who land the grand palace, and last but not least, the jackpot of 900,000 credits for the royal crown. Furthermore, the castle and the head also trigger 15 or more free spins, which could mean more volcanic cash slotrewards.
- Katana – With five reels and twenty pay lines, participants go back in time when the samurais were battling for Shogun (Wild), who was their emperor. As such, Katana (Scatter) refers to the sword which they would use for battle, and hence, the slots revolve around assisting the emperor in his quest for power and riches. Everything in this game mimics the Japanese culture, running the gamut from the famous Nagoya Castle, Geisha, and the poker cards. On this Linux-compatible machine, accumulating five Shogun symbols consecutively instantly earns you a grand prize of 50,000 coins, on a maximum stake level of 100 credits. Participants who acquire the Geisha on the reels score a substantial 40,000 coins. Upon landing three or more Katana swords on the wheels, you will receive ten or more bonus rounds, which could translate into more winnings. As is the case with a cornucopia of slot machines, you have the flexibility of relishing in this game either for free or with some real bankroll. For those who would like to try their luck with a few coins, then they can do so starting from 0.40- 5.00 coins on each pay line. Furthermore, this is a high-variance machine, and therefore, it offers substantial cashouts upon the activation of free spins.
- Bank Raid – In this robber-themed slot from Novomatic, players get ready to unleash their smash and grab run. With this slick-looking robber glaring at the five spinning wheels and 25 pay lines, you get to walk away with a significant amount of money as you can, as it is all about acquiring wealth, depending on the amount you choose to wager. The lowest stake level begins at 0.1 per line and goes up to 20.5.
- Cinderella – It is a five-reeled machine with ten pay lines, containing all the vital necessities for a happily ever after, ranging from Scatter symbols, Wilds, free spins, and unique bonus features among others. Gamblers have the flexibility of pinning down their stake levels, starting from four coins, up until ten coins per line. Upon scoring some winnings up your sleeve, you can decide whether to double your reward or not, by guessing the color (red or black) of an anonymous card pulled out from a deck. However, wrong assumptions automatically lead to the loss of your volcanic cash slot prize.
- Bars and Sevens – Players get to choose between the available 25 pay lines on this machine. The simplicity in the design makes it play quite fluidly on a broad range of portable devices, with the controls being quite simple to operate. When it comes to the symbols, participants receive four different types of lucky sevens alongside three kinds of bars. These symbols prove to be quite profitable, as they can walk away with big wins
Features and Advantages of Novomatic Games
It goes without saying that web-based games are immensely fun, whether you choose to play them for free or with some money on the line. With that said, there is a myriad of advantages of enjoying slots from Novomatic at the various casinos, a coterie of which we shall outline below.
A wide array of options – As you know, there are hundreds of slot machines from this provider, with new ones cropping up weekly. Therefore, this means that it could take years to get through all the options. Furthermore, all the possibilities have various features such as pay lines, reels, Wild symbols, Scatter icons, and multipliers, to mention a coterie. These features go a long way in keeping the games a tad captivating.
Lucrative Rewards – One incredible advantage of partaking in these slots is that there is a cornucopia of attractive bonuses and promotions with which bettors can walk away. Additionally, new members receive warm welcome rewards after registration at the casinos that this software developer supports. Typically, the goal of these Welcome offers is to lure members in and compel them to make big bets.
Substantial Cashouts – Without a doubt, the land-based gaming platforms have a payout ranging from 80-86%, whereas, web-based slot games from this provider have cash-out rates of up to 99%, thereby making them more profitable. Additionally, you can enjoy these games from the comfort of your home.
Free Gameplay – For a fact, it is no secret, that the popularity of Internet wagering is astronomically high. A key reason for this is that you can play free Novomatic slots, and come to grips with them and become a connoisseur, without putting a coin of your bankroll at risk. There is also a copiousness of games from this provider which offer the Autoplay feature that is also free.
Convenience – It is by far one of the biggest pros of participating in Internet gaming, either from Novomatic or other developers. As a gambler, all you have to do is log in online from your computer or portable device, and begin relishing in the excitement. In the traditional brick and mortar gaming parlors, there is the hassle of getting into your car to drive to the nearest casino, as well as the extra expenses of buying food and drinks while playing. As such, in online wagering, players can use these costs to gamble and try their luck from the comfort of their homes.
All in all, there are very few casino providers which are the cream of the crop like Novomatic. It has been in the industry for many years and is still at the top, beginning from land-based gaming parlors to thriving in online casinos. Well, with top-notch quality, unique, and highly addictive games which provide lucrative rewards, this is indeed not hard to believe.