Felt Gaming Casino Software Provider
Felt Gaming is one of the most exceptional online casino software providers in the current online gaming industry. It falls among the only casino developer that focuses specifically on table games rather than having a mix of everything all under one umbrella.
This Felt Gaming review will take you through the provider’s journey right from its inception to what the gaming company has grown to become in its years of operation. We’ll take a look at some of the most popular games that this developer has released to date and even analyze what makes these games better or more unique compared to what’s already out there. After all, is said and done, we’ll point you towards the online casinos where you can enjoy this provider’s titles for a good time if what they offer will tickle your fancy. Feel free to dig in!
Felt Gaming Slots List
Top FELT Software Casinos
Felt Gaming History
Felt Ltd Company was established in 2013 by John Parsonage, and today, the company is based in Douglas, Isle of Man. We could, however, consider it a relatively ‘new’ casino developer in the current gaming industry, given that many of its counterparts have been in the business for a decade and above, the company still has a long way to go having only ventured in table games. There haven’t been any huge developments within the company, and since it focuses mainly on the production of table games, it’s popularity can’t be compared to slots-oriented developers.
The table games produced by Felt Gaming were first rolled out in 2015, which marked their debut in the gambling markets. After unveiling its first products, John Parsonage, the founder and CEO of Felt Ltd made it clear that the company’s main goal was to develop technologies and design premium quality table games. After all, the main reason that led him to start this company was to offer players a selection of brick and mortar style casino games with modern designs that offer intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
About Felt Gaming
|Casino Gaming Platform||API Service|
|Number of Games||12+|
|Specialization||Online Casino Table Games|
|Portfolio||Blackjack, Poker, Roulette|
Originally, Felt Gaming had planned to solely establish its footing in the gaming industry by developing its proprietary gaming platforms and game servers. However, since the company wanted to put more focus on developing new titles, it had to forge partnerships with a range of third parties to hasten their production. Additionally, Felt Gaming also partnered with game aggregators and distributors to help them release their games into the market.
Some of the most notable partners that have worked with this provider include the likes of LeoVegas, Unibet, NYX Group, Betsson, Relax Gaming, and Leander. Thanks to these strategic partnerships, the developer’s portfolio is packed with well-designed table games that promise an electrifying gaming experience for patrons. While the brand has done fairly well with many of its releases, up to this day, Felt hasn’t bagged any accolades yet to this day. Even so, if you look at what it has on offer, we can all agree that the provider is set for a bright future following their dedicated work on developing table games.
Felt Gaming holds operating licenses from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Commission, and the Malta Gaming Authority. Moreover, if you consider the reputation of bodies that awarded the company operational licenses, there’s no doubt that all its games are 100% fair with satisfactory RNG audits.
In the current industry, software developers usually go a mile ahead to come up with innovative advancements that will improve their player’s gaming experience to set them apart from their competition. For instance, ELK Studios came up with a mind-blowing feature that could offer players betting strategies while playing their games so that players can have a better chance of winning.
Well, Felt Gaming hasn’t been left behind as the developer prides itself on bringing out the uniqueness of its table games to provide unmatchable experiences for all players. The game design team focuses on authentic styling of traditional game formats to offer players more immersion through a cutting-edge interface.
In addition to offering top-tier designs and user-friendly interfaces, the developer also promises to deliver life-like table game experiences that evoke the adrenaline-filled action that you would enjoy when sitting at a table in Vegas and Macau. Moreover, this provider is also popular for offering some of the most interesting side bets that offer lucrative rewards to gamers who play their cards right.
Felt Gaming Games and Products
Having only dwelt on table games, the Felt catalogue consists of 7 types of Blackjack, a Double Ball Roulette game as the only roulette game, 3 types of Poker, and 2 Baccarat games. It may also interest you to know that since all the games offered by Felt Gaming are based on side bets, none of its titles comes with a fixed RTP. The RTP is dynamic depending on the side bets that players decide to pick as they continue playing the games. Here is a list of all the games currently offered by Felt Gaming:
- 6-in-1 Blackjack
- High Hand
- Perfect Pairs
- Caribbean Blackjack
- 3 Card Hold’em
- Texas Hold’em Bonus
- Double Ball Roulette
- Lucky Blackjack
- 21 + 3
- Caribbean Stud
- Buster Blackjack
- Suit ‘Em Up Blackjack
- Lucky Ladies Blackjack
Some of the main features and types of wagers that you’ll come across as you play the games powered by Felt Gaming include the following:
This is the main bet placed at a table, and it will include wagers such as:
- Lucky Lucky: Here, if the value of your initial hand, plus the dealer’s card, sums up to 19, 20, or 21, you win this side bet.
- Multi-Hand: This is where you can play multiple hands on the same table.
These are additional bets that can be placed alongside the original bet. As we’ve already mentioned, this software developer has a reputation for offering some of the most intriguing side bets. They include:
- Suit’em Up: You win this bet when your initial hand contains two cards of the same suit.
- Perfect Pairs: You win this bet when you get a pair of the same value on your initial hand.
- Bet Behind: This is where you place a bet on someone else’s hand.
- Buster Blackjack: You win this bet when the dealer busts.
- 21+3: You win this bet when your initial hand and the dealer’s up card form a poker combination described in the paytable.
- Lucky Ladies: You win this bet when you have an initial hand that totals to a 20 or has at least one Q.
Felt Gaming’s Top 5 Games
If you take a look at the portfolio offered by the most dominant software providing giants in the industry, you’ll find a catalogue of over 100 games cutting across different categories. Felt Gaming, however, only offers table games and as we speak, its portfolio has less than 20 games. As small as the number of titles is, some of them stand out from the rest for various reasons, and they include:
- Double Ball Roulette. This is the only Felt Roulette variant currently. From the title alone, it’s easy to guess that the roulette version features two balls, and it bears the standard classic European roulette rules. Having placed your bets, the first ball will be released to spin around the wheel, and you can place side bets before launching the second ball. After launching the second ball, however, side bets are not allowed on the second ball. The good thing about this fun-filled roulette version is that you stand a chance of bagging up to 1,200 times your bet as a grand jackpot if both the balls land on your wagered outside bet.
- Suit ‘Em Up Blackjack. This is one of the coolest side bet blackjack games offered that you’ll ever come across. While the game utilizes the standard American Blackjack rules, you are given a chance to place an extra Suit ‘Em Up side bet which has the potential to earn you up to 50 times your bet if the first two cards dealt are of the same suit.
- Blackjack 6 in 1. This is the most popular version of the Felt Blackjack games, coming with a 6-deck format. This variant offers up to 6 additional bets with each being played as a separate game. On top of that, you can also play the game with three hands plus a split and double win feature.
- Caribbean Stud Poker. This is one of the 3 variants of Felt Poker. This is a classic version of the Caribbean stud poker that uses a deck of 52 cards with no jokers. The key feature of this variant is the grand jackpot that can be won when you place an additional bet or collect a royal flush.
- Texas Hold’em Bonus. This is a classic version of the Hold’em which is normally played against a virtual dealer. You’ll be allowed to place 2 additional bets namely the Jackpot and Texas Bonus for some lucrative returns.
Felt Gaming Online Casinos
To ensure that its games are accessible by as many players as possible, Felt Gaming has partnered with some big online casino operators such as LeoVegas. Other top-rated Felt Gaming casinos include:
- 333 Casino
- Vegazino Casino
- Amsterdam’s Casino
- Dream Vegas
- Vinnare Casino
- Red Spins
- SlotsMillion Online Casino
- Rich Ride Casino
- 666 Casino
- Everum Casino
- Monster Casino
- PlayGrand Casino
In case you are wondering, you can play both for free and real money at any of the above casinos. Additionally, each title is mobile compatible, given that the developer uses the latest HTML5 technology to craft its games. Therefore, you can fire up your favourite game, irrespective of your location as long as you can get connected to the internet using your smartphone or tablet.
Why Play Felt Games?
As limited as the company’s portfolio is, there are plenty of reasons why you should play the games from this provider, especially if you are a fan of table and card games. Here’s why you should have a taste of what Felt has to offer:
- Focused production. Instead of trying to develop numerous Felt Gaming slots, Felt Ltd only ventured in producing high-quality table games. The company wanted to dedicate its efforts towards table and card game lover, and for sure, it’s doing a pretty good job.
- Life-like gaming experience. All the games are tailored to bring out a classic land-based casino gaming environment. What else could you ask for when playing table games online?
- Instant-play mobile compatibility. Felt Gaming’s mobile casino games require no download. You’ll be able to pay directly from your browser.
- High-quality graphics and design. Anyone looking for a Vegas-style experience when playing table and card games should look no further. Whether you are playing on a PC or a mobile device, you’ll enjoy exquisite visuals that will get you glued to your screen for hours.
- Multiplayer option. Through the multiplayer option, you get a chance to go head to head against real people other than a programmed computer on the other side.
The Final Word
So far so good, Felt Gaming as an upcoming casino developer has done a pretty impressive job. If you take any of its titles for a quick spin, you’ll have to agree that the provider has a bright future ahead.
We like that the company focuses solely on the production of table games a direction that not many developers are willing to take. We are looking forward to seeing more innovative titles from Felt Gaming as the company strives to expand its volume of games to bring more action into the industry.
|Postal Address||Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF|
|brand||Online Casino Software Provider|
|slogan||World leading online casino table games|