Big Time Gaming Online Slots Demos and Casinos
In a market dominated by heavy hitters, Big Time Gaming slots have made quite an impact on gamblers. This company has consistently focused on quality over quantity—and the result is a passionate, dedicated following that players can’t earn with money.
This review will look at Big Time Gaming’s history, vision, network, and portfolio, trying to decipher why the developer has such a hold over the market.
Big Time Gaming Slots
BTG Online Casinos to Play Slots
The Beginning of Big Time Gaming
Despite being a smaller-scale developer than the market giants, no one can’t deny that Big Time Gaming slots have something for everyone. After all, this is a company built on gambling experts’ experience from all around the globe. The company was established in 2011 and has been entertaining gamblers with quality slots ever since.
The founder and owner of Big Time Gaming, Nik Robinson, has several years of industry experience under his belt (he has been in the business since the ’90s). And it shows in the quality of their gaming experience!
Big Time Gaming’s Mission
This company’s mission is so clear that a single Big Time Gaming free play is enough to reel you in. They develop slots for gamblers with all preferences. Their slots list—while not as big as most casinos—is remarkably diverse. Their primary focus is on architecting engaging mechanics and keep innovating. They are the creators of the famous Megaways pay mechanic.
What more needs to be said? BTG is a developer with a flair for creating great slots! That is their sole mission.
What Is Going Now?
The headquarters of the company is in Surry Hills, Australia. And the company has a license from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and one from the UK Gambling Commission.
Amassing a Strong Reputation
BTG’s claim to fame moment came in 2017 when two of its games received recognition at the Casino Meister Awards. The slot games were Bonanza and Danger High Voltage. Both games bagged the award in the category for “Best iGaming Software Experience”. The company has been able to expand its global network aggressively ever since. A Big Time Gaming contact has become a mutually profitable deal for countless vendors globally.
The jurisdictional guidelines provided by BTG to its customers are strict and fair, which makes their operations mutually beneficial for anyone who joins their network. Now, BTG games are available in several countries and 20+ languages! These include Chinese, Russian, and Japanese as well. Their partnerships grow every year, with the highlight partners link to companies like CORE Gaming and OpenBet.
Megaways—the Innovation of Another Level
An excellent online casino software company always tries to innovate. Megaways are a product of BTG slots with a slightly different set of rules that break away from the traditional gameplay a bit and offer something new to the gambler.
These high-volatility slots have a feature where you can get rewarded for landing symbols on adjacent reels, irrespective of if you get symbols on the same row or not.
Focused on Innovative Games and Impeccable Service
Every Big Time Gaming new slot comes with an innovative approach. Their slots have diverse themes and engaging mechanics. Since its primary objective is to develop creative mobile casino games, it tries its best to deliver a bit of uniqueness with every addition to the portfolio.
Their games are mobile compatible and come in multiple RTP values. The variation in volatility is significant since practically no ‘one game fits all’ gambling scenarios. Hence, the beginners are just as much attracted to their mobile slots as veterans are.
With near three decades of active field experience in the domain of gambling, BTG’s management teams are robust and ethical. This fact is one of the biggest reasons the company has held its front in competition against giants like WMS & Bally and IGT. And as their partnership networks get stronger with additions like GTS and Openbet & MGS, the quality of their gameplay experience keeps increasing as well. This gameplay makes this company a promising one to be the next in line concerning the online gambling space throne.
An Overview of BTG’s Gaming Portfolio
The first thing to remember when talking about BTG’s portfolio is that this is a company that values quality over quantity! They have created 23+ slots, and several scratch cards game too. TapCards is an example of the latter, and we have to say that it’s quite excited considering the nature of the game itself. They are also famed for the ‘Reactors’ slots, a unique take in the traditional slot mechanic.
In addition to all this, they are also credited with a few table games that can be considered significant. Some of their most popular games include White Rabbit, Queen of Riches and Dragon Born, Danger High Voltage, and, of course, Who wants to be a millionaire. The quality of these games is a testament to the company’s drive for innovative gaming.
General Winning Features
Before we dive into the slots list, let’s break down some of the standard features you will see in most of BTG’s games. While every game might have a unique feature here and there—and boy, do we have a lot of that with BTG—we will sum up the common ones you need to know before you start playing.
- Free Spins. A Free Spin is what they sound. The slot spins and the symbols land, without you having to place a bet from your end. The rewards are, of course, real (if you’re not playing in demo mode).
- The Expanding wilds. These symbols can spread across the reel, converting every symbol into Wilds. Just think of the potential payout!
- A multiplier increases your winnings by multiplying the outcome with a number like 2, 3, 5, 10, and so on.
- Bonus rounds. This round gives you a higher winning potential, with some guaranteed added payouts. This feature is a genuinely lovely break from the usual spins and makes the game fruitful for the gambler.
- Progress/experience bars. These bars indicate your progress on the game’s storyline.
- Jackpot is merely the most significant possible win you can get based on a single reel.
- Scatter symbols. Collecting three or more scatter symbols trigger Free Spins (the number of Free Spins might vary from game to game).
Unique BTG Features
- As mentioned earlier, BTG is the developer of Megaways mechanic. You get rewarded for landing symbols on adjacent reels in this feature, irrespective of if you get symbols on the same row or don’t.
- The game Bonanza Megapays is what put this feature on the map. You get to expand the bet set, which means you have a more comprehensive range of bets. Along with this, the RTP also increases. The jackpot amount remains the same, irrespective of your bet size.
- This takes Megaclusters to the next level by keeping the expanding going. This cluster gives you a highly volatile setup where you keep winning frequently. Your bankroll lasts you for a reasonable amount of time, and bonuses are also triggered frequently. Check the very first MegaClusters game here.
- To take full advantage of Megaquads mechanic, you need to build up your multipliers first. The mechanic gives you combos of spins, multiple reel sets, increasing multipliers, and Expanding Reels. While the payout is moderate but consistent, you can use multipliers to shake things up!
The Best of Big Time Gaming
Here are the most popular BTG slots so far:
- Extra Chilli slot. This 6-reel slot has 117,649 ways for you to get rewarded. The minimum bet is 20p, the highest win is 20,000x, and the RTP of this high-volatility slot is 96.2%. An Extra Chilli Big Time Gaming free play session is enough to entice you.
- Opal Fruits slot. This high-volatility 96.75% RTP slot has six reels. There are 5,625 ways to win, and the slot is famous for a highly rewarding Free Spins feature that comes with an unlimited multiplier. The highest you can win is 36,600 times the stake.
- White Rabbit slot. This Megaways slot has one of the highest RTPs among online slots. At 97.77%, this 248,832 Megaways slot has Expanding reels and a minimum bet of 10p.
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot. Based on the wildly popular TV show, a 6-reel Megaways slot with a minimum bet of 20p has an RTP of 96.24%, with a max reward of 50,000x the stake.
- Bonanza slot. This 6-reel slot has a 96% RTP, max 10,000x payout, a minimum bet of 20p, and high variance. The gameplay asks you to go mine gold, and you find it with ease!
Where Can I Play Big Time Gaming Slots for Real Money?
BTG’s games are available on a lot of platforms online. Here is a list of 5 casinos with Big Time Gaming where you can play and win:
- All British Casino
- Fun Casino
- Fruity Casa
MegawaysCasino.com opened recently; there you can find a lot of top slots and Megaways slots specially.
Big Time Gaming’s most significant power is its focus on the efforts behind the screen. The company values innovation above all else. And while the graphics of their games might be just above average, the game mechanics are always off the charts! For a great gameplay experience, we would recommend Big Time Gaming to gamblers of all preferences. The developer has a lot of surprises up its sleeves for pretty much everyone!