Best Social Casinos Gambling Sites
While some players enjoy betting with real money, others do not want to risk their hard-earned cash. What does one do when they do not want to play with real cash but still want to enjoy the gambling experience? Well, it is simple – through social casinos.
Just as their name implies, social casinos are made for those players who want to play for fun, enjoy gambling, and interact with friends without the risk of a standard casino. Instead of trying to beat the house, your main goal will be to unlock games, complete achievements, and rise through the levels. And if you are wondering, social casinos comprise most of your favourite casino games, like slot machines and table games. Better yet, you will be able to play them on the computer, iOS and Android smartphones, and tablets.
So, what do you need to know about social casinos, and do they differ from online casinos? This guide will take a closer look at social casinos, their differences from online gambling platforms, and some of the best social casino sites.
Our Favourite Online Casinos for Real Money
Doesn’t accept UK players
Social Casinos vs Online Casinos
Most people tend to confuse online casinos with social casinos. However, these two are different in so many ways. In this section, you will discover the dissimilarities between these two and what makes social casinos unique.
1. No Risks Involved
Typically, you will need to deposit some cash in online casinos to play for real money. But this is not the case in social gambling platforms. Instead, you are allowed to play casino games for free without the worries of losing your money. What is given in these games are credits, which are “virtual money” that you will earn when you complete missions. However, players cannot use these credits in the real world.
Also, bear in mind that social casino games might require in-game purchases, which you will need to buy with real cash. You can purchase gold coins, credits, and much more, depending on the game, but you can not withdraw anything back.
2. They Are Legal
One big challenge that most online casinos face is the concern of legality. In some countries, online casinos are illegal. Even some states in the US do not recognise online betting as a legal activity. Thus, when countries are strict regarding online casinos, this may limit the number of players wishing to enjoy gambling.
Luckily, social casinos support no real money or risks as their online counterparts. Since there are no betting or such risks involved, these platforms are legal everywhere. It is a harmless form of gambling, making sure that no single gambling fan is left out.
3. Play With Your Loved Ones
As its name implies, social casinos are all about getting together with your friends and playing games. Of course, you can play alone if you want to but will it be more fun? You can link your social media links to the casino and share your achievements with your friends. You can even compete against each other if you like to see who attains a particular achievement first.
On the other hand, some online casinos can also provide social gaming. However, if you do not have vast amounts of cash, then do not think about it.
Advantages of Social Gambling
- No Monetary risk. The best part about playing social gambling games is that you do not have to risk your hard-earned money. So, you can go on ahead and enjoy your gameplay without any worries about losing your funds.
- Legal for all adult players. Whether you are from the US, free slot games Canada, Australia, or the UK, you will be glad to know that social casinos are open to all players worldwide.
- Large game variety. Social casinos come with as many games as you will find in online casinos. From slots to roulette, blackjack, and other casino games, you can be sure to find all of these and much more on social gaming platforms.
- Lively player communities. Social gambling is all about interacting with other players. Luckily, you will find tons of energetic players’ communities on different social gaming platforms.
- Fun, Fair, and Legal. Social gambling may be fun and free to play, but this does not mean the site should ignore the rules and regulations set in place. The casinos have to attain licenses from the appropriate gaming authorities and ensure that they provide fair games just like the real online casinos do.
- Available on multiple devices. Social sites are available on all devices, whether you want to play on mobile, tablet, or desktop devices. Most players like to play on mobile devices since they are convenient.
- Updates, Improvements, and Evolving. It is easy for one to assume that just because social games are free, they are dull and boring. But this is not the case. Social casinos, just like the online real-money sites, are evolving and improving every day to beat the tough competition. Therefore, these platforms frequently upgrade their games by using modern graphics, tools, and the latest tech.
Top Social Casino Sites
Social casinos are downloadable from iOS or Android devices or played straight online. Since these sites need no real money to play, you do not need to deposit anything into your account. Nonetheless, you will need to register via your social media accounts. Once you get into the platform, you will be awarded several chips, which you can use to play the games or unlock bonuses or achievements.
Note that most of these sites depend on in-purchases for revenue. Thus, you may need to unlock new levels, buy chips or other products for some real cash.
Below, we have listed some of the top social casino sites in the market. These platforms are legal, fair, and provide many games to fit every player’s needs.
House of Fun
House of Fun is an excellent slot-based social casino available in both apps or on websites. The casino holds over 200 games, with slots accumulating the highest portion. After your registration, you will receive 1,000 coins, which you can use to play the games or purchase coins in the store. Additionally, the host will display your achievements on the top of the screen on the progress bar. The latter will determine which level you will are in the loyalty program. With the loyalty program, players can unlock rewards and receive higher benefits depending on their position.
Slotomania is a futuristic and vibrant social casino where a cartoon host will guide you through the site. Once you register and log in to your account, you will receive about a million coins. As its name suggests, Slotomania is all about slots, and you will find more than 100 games to match your preferences. There is also a loyalty program in which you can go up the levels every time you play and earn points. Moreover, players can use their real money to buy coins and enhance their rewards on the site.
Caesar’s Social Casino
This social casino is inspired by Caesars Palace, based in Las Vegas. When you sign up for the first time, you will receive over 20,000 points. Besides, the site is home to over 100 games to choose from and to suit every player. What’s more, like the other sites, this one comprises a loyalty reward system, whereby the player will rise higher when they earn more points. On top of this, the website also offers bonuses and promotions, which are updated regularly. You can confirm the latest promotions in the notification section.
Viva Slots Vegas
This casino site is only available through the mobile app. Players will be awarded over 2,000 credits when they sign up. After that, players in Viva Slots Vegas can claim any of the bonuses to boost their gaming experience on the site. You can also buy credits or the VIP package.
Your journey in the Billionaire Casino will start with a tutorial. It will show you around the site and the functions of the command options. Once the tutorial ends, you will receive millions of credits to use. Billionaire Casino has plenty of instant play games, which you can play at any time on any browser on your device. You will encounter a leaderboard in this platform, which holds the most successful players and a lottery section. In the latter, players will be awarded free tickets, among other random prizes.
Social Casinos Conclusion
If you love playing casino games, but do not want to risk your money, then social casinos are the perfect option for you. You will get a chance to enjoy the thrill like that of an online casino but without the risks. The fun part is that you get to compete against friends or other players. You can also unlock prizes, bonuses, VIP levels, among other features, to boost your social gambling experience.