Low Volatility Online Slots
Slot games are availed in the thousands, and they are certainly not made equal. Aside from differing in essential elements like the gameplay procedure, style, and bonuses, the games also differ in how they award winnings. Volatility is a common phrase in pokie lingo used to tell this difference.
The term volatile in the slots’ realm is used to describe the risk associated with playing a title. The volatility of a set provides insight into how often the game award winnings and their size. This payout metric is usually offered alongside RTP rates, which gives a hypothetical projection of the percentage of stakes that will likely be returned to players in the form of winnings over time. Usually, slot machines fall into three volatility categories, which are low, medium and high. This review focuses on low volatility pokies.
Online Casinos to Play Low Volatility Slots
About Low Volatility Slots
Slots with low volatility are those that pay more often but usually award smaller prizes. These games are most suited for low rollers looking to score quick wins without waiting through long bouts of losses.
The Best Low Volatility Slots
The different gambling styles among players warrant online gaming software developers to create slot machines that fall into various categories. Some of the best of these titles that feature low volatility include:
- Starburst: This is one of the most popular releases by NetEnt that has been commanding casino portfolios since its creation on 12th November 2013. The game fuses a gem theme with that of space to provide an other-worldly experience on five reels and ten bet lines that pay both ways. The game is famous for its simplicity down to its respin bonus that activates when wilds appear on the second through fourth reels.
- Season Sisters – This Evoplay slot machine is a recent release that focuses on the year’s four seasons. An elegant queen represents each season. Hilda is the Queen of Winter, Aileen the Queen of Spring, and Shamsia, the Queen of Summer. Zlata, the final queen, represents Autumn. The game offers a maximum payout of 299 times the total bet, which can be as high as 500 credits.
- Sprinkle – Sprinkle is another product of Evoplay and is unique for being one of the few pokies that can be played using VR technology. The slot explores an alien planet covered in life-like mushrooms that sprout from the ground with each spin. The 96% RTP slot awards free spins, respins, and wilds to boost combination winnings.
- Candy Dreams: This online slot overflows with treats on a seven by seven playtable that mimics the popular Candy Crash games. The set is both entertaining and covered in bonus features, including a wild, in the form of a multicoloured chocolate treat. The Sweet Pattern also takes the combination wins a notch higher by triggering the Wheel of Fortune bonus that awards random wilds, wild groups, multiplier bonuses, and popping symbols.
- Wolf Hunters – This slot game by Yggdrasil Gaming is among the most cinematic releases in online casinos. The pokie immerses players into a mystical realm where they accompany wolf hunters on a mission to slay a beast that terrorizes their village. When the werewolf icon comes into view, one of the two hunters attacks it. If it wins, the werewolf turns wild. However, a loss takes away one point from its meter and increases the hunter’s rage by one.
- Brutal Santa: In this slot, Santa drops the family-friendly image for a rock and roll makeover and ditches the chimney for a roaring bike that bursts through the walls of homes. The three-reel pokie features nine bet lines that run across the screen, activating combinations of dogs, holly, and ball ornaments. Santa reaches into his bag with each spin and pulls out a present that is thrown onto the screen if a winning combination appears. The game can award a maximum win of 100 times the total stake.
- Rumpel Wildspins: Rumpelstiltskin’s tale is famous the world over, and Greentube presents the little wizard as the main character in Rumpel Wildspins. The bonus feature in the game is the free spins that activate after the appearance of three frog scatters. Any wild that appears during the spins remain intact until the feature comes to an end.
- Guns N’ Roses – Guns N’ Roses, the legendary rock band from the eighties, is immortalized by NetEnt as a slot machine of the same name. The game was launched on 22nd January 2016 and still has a broad fan base to date, just like the band. The pokie machine plays with stakes of between 0.10 and 200 credits in each round. The game includes bonus features geared towards the theme, including The Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game and Encore Free Spins.
- Gems of the Gods – This slot machine centres around Greek mythology, but with a display of precious jewels instead of the famous deities mentioned in the legends. The six by six playtable of the game plays in clusters for stakes of between 0.20 and 100 credits per round. This Push Gaming Slot has the Lightning Feature as its main bonus, which activates when the lightning symbol is in view. It strikes the grid and changes all instances of one character into a gem icon.
Determining Low Variance Slots
Usually, software developers include information about the volatility of each of their releases. Nonetheless, some tell-tales can be used to classify whether a slot has low volatility if they:
- Have a high bet range and award low maximum payouts;
- Have a high hit frequency, which means most rounds result in winnings;
- Have small bonus features, for instance, free spins with only a few freebies.
Casinos with Low Volatility Slots
Online gambling destinations are always looking to draw in as many gamblers as possible. Therefore, the casinos feature an assortment of icons in different variances, including those with low volatility. Some famous gambling clubs that offer such games include:
- Dunder Casino
- Guts Casino
- Party Casino
- Karamba Casino
- MrGreen Casino
- Queen Vegas Casino
Low volatility slots come in handy when using a small budget since they are likely to land winnings on most rounds. These games can be explored in both free and real money versions and on mobile and PC gadgets.