Paysafecard mobile casinos payment option is the easiest way to fund your casino account. It is good as cash. And it works like a credit card that you can use to deposit money to your gambling account.
You may consider it as a cash card or electronic card. The card can be obtained online for different amounts, from €10 to €100. After paying, you will get a 16-digit PIN. When funding your account, you need to enter this PIN to secure your deposit completely.
- 1 The Advantages and Disadvantages
- 2 Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Paysafecard
- 3 Fees Associated with Paysafecard Mobile Casino Banking
- 4 The Best Paysafecard Mobile Casinos
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 How do I start using this service?
- 5.2 Is it free to open an account?
- 5.3 Are there any fees associated with using Paysafecard?
- 5.4 How secure is it to transfer funds using this method?
- 5.5 What is the minimum amount I can deposit via this service?
- 5.6 Are Paysafecard deposits instant?
- 5.7 What if in my country I cannot deposit via Paysafecard, are there alternatives I can use?
The Advantages and Disadvantages
- Anonymity is one of the reasons some online gamblers opt to play in one of the online mobile casinos with a Paysafecard option. When you need to fund your account using this service, you do not have to enter your financial or personal details. It is vital if you wish to keep those pieces of information as private as possible.
- Since it is a cash card, you can prevent yourself from overspending. The reason for this is that you can only spend the amount on the card. It is sensible for you if you want to prevent encountering financial difficulties.
- Furthermore, it is safe to use online because there is no risk of becoming a credit card fraud victim.
What Are the Cons?
It is true that when you play mobile slots with Paysafecard, your financial details are safe. However, if you lack cash on hand, there is no way for you to fund your account.
Another disadvantage is that it charges a maintenance fee after using it for a year. Although the fee is only $2, it is still a fee.
Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Paysafecard
Opening an Account
To get a card, you may visit a local shop where you can purchase it. The company has more than 400,000 outlets around the world. Another option is to purchase it from online retailers. However, the latter option may need your personal or financial details.
After purchasing a card, you can now enter the 16-digit code to one of the mobile casinos that accept Paysafecard.
Depositing Funds into Mobile Casino Account
When you need to deposit funds to your UK Paysafecard mobile casinos account, go to the Cashier’s page in one of the top Paysafecard mobile casinos. Then, pick the name of the service among the choices. Enter the code and confirm your payment. The amount will be added to your account instantly.
Withdrawing Funds from Mobile Casino Account
There is no method available yet to use Paysafecard to withdraw your balance from the casino site. In that case, you need to choose another option.
Many Paysafecard casino apps offer bonuses to new players. When you register an account with Paysafecard gambling app, you can avail of welcome bonuses and free spins. They are common rewards for first-time players who utilize this payment option.
Fees Associated with Paysafecard Mobile Casino Banking
Whether you use a Paysafecard casino for Android or iPhone, there is no additional cost when you buy and spend it. However, there are fees and limits involved.
For instance, a £6 fee will be imposed when you get the remaining balance on your card. The fee will be deducted from your balance. In that case, if you need to withdraw all the amount in your card, your balance must be at the minimum of £7.
Furthermore, the company will deduct £2 a month as a maintenance fee. However, you will only be charged after 12 months from the date of purchasing a card.
The Best Paysafecard Mobile Casinos
If you are searching for Paysafecard casino for iPhone or Android, here are some of the best choices out there:
- Casumo: It offers $500 as a welcome bonus and additional 10 special spins when you sign up and choose this service as a payment option.
- Las Vegas: At sign-up, you get 22 super spins. Upon your initial deposition, you get $1000 as a welcome bonus and extra 200 special spins.
- Casimba: When you make an initial deposit, Casino will give you a 200% matching bonus or up to $5,000. Plus, you can have extra spins for free.
- Party Casino: Fund your account and get 100% matching bonus for your first deposit. There are 120 super spins waiting for you as well.
- Royal Panda: Get 100% matching bonus of your first deposit and additional spins of 10 upon signing up.
How do I start using this service?
One of the advantages of this method is it being instantaneous. There is no waiting time here. As soon as you need to fund your account, deposit money from your balance and the money will be affixed instantly.
Is it free to open an account?
There is no fee in opening an account. But you do need to purchase a card to fund it.
Are there any fees associated with using Paysafecard?
There are no fees involved when using this service on mobile casinos. However, as discussed previously, this service will charge a monthly fee after a year of using it. In other words, if you had a card and failed to use it for a year, the amount in that card will be deducted to pay for the small fee.
How secure is it to transfer funds using this method?
It is completely secure. For one, you are not giving out your bank account or credit card details to the casino. Furthermore, when you buy a voucher, the transaction is secured and encrypted.
What is the minimum amount I can deposit via this service?
It depends on the casino site you are using. You can make the lowest deposit requirement without incurring any charges. Some mobile casinos would allow a minimum deposit of less than $1 using this option.
Are Paysafecard deposits instant?
Yes, any amount is instantly credited to your casino account. Thus, you do not need to wait for a few hours before you can play for real money.
What if in my country I cannot deposit via Paysafecard, are there alternatives I can use?
There are several alternatives to this payment service. Skrill, Stripe, and Payza are just a few of them.