No Wagering Online Casino Bonuses
What are No Wagering Bonuses?
Tons of online casinos are launched every year, which has led to stiff competition among different industry operators. So, to beat up the challenge, most of these platforms tend to come up with new and exciting bonuses to entice players into their sites. Such great offers used include no deposit bonus, welcome bonuses, free spins, and others. However, one catch about these bonuses is that they are often tied to wagering requirements, making it harder for the player to withdraw their winnings. Luckily, some of the online casinos have noted this and are now providing the no wagering bonus. But what is a no wagering bonus, and is it like the other bonuses?
As its name implies, no wagering bonuses are offered, which does not require the players to meet wagering requirements to withdraw their wins. This requirement means that you can go on ahead and enjoy your favourite games with the bonus without worrying about the casino withholding your wins. Everything you win from the bonus is withdrawable since no wagering requirement is limiting you from doing so. Additionally, the bonus is best for all players, whether new or regular, since it eliminates the confusion that usually comes with other bonuses.
Casinos with No Wagering Bonuses
What Are No Wagering Free Spins?
Who does not love free spins bonuses? If you love playing slot machines, then there is a good chance that you will be willing to claim any free spins offer regardless of whether they come with playthrough conditions or not. However, once you begin playing with the usual free rounds, you will discover that it might take you longer to achieve the requirements.
As a result, you might feel worn out trying to fulfil the requirements the casino wants you to before you can cash out your rewards. This fact can turn out to be a bad experience and a challenging task for most players to the point that you will never grab such an offer again. But if you like playing with free spins, then, fortunately, there is a better option: no wagering free spins.
No wagering free spins bonus is the best type of free spins offer that you will find online. As its name suggests, this is a bonus made of free spins, which do not require wagering requirements. This term means that you will get several free spins to play slot games and collect your wins without any restrictions. All the wins you receive from playing will be added to the total real money balance, which you can then withdraw.
Usually, this bonus comes as part of the welcome or deposit incentive. Therefore, you may need to make a deposit first to claim the offer, which is reasonable to prevent abuse of the bonus. The only setback is that the no wagering free spins bonus is rare.
Why Choose an Online Casino With a No Wagering Bonus?
No wagering casinos are regular gambling platforms but with a no wager bonus. These sites are currently on demand but are also very rare to find online. Nonetheless, you will be glad to know that gamblers can find only this kind of offer in top-leading casinos such as:
1. Paddy Power
Launched in 2004, Paddy Power is a popular casino in the UK. It has managed to build its name for the past years by winning several awards, like the Casino Operator of the Year in the EGR Awards in 2015. The casino has a massive selection of games from leading software providers like Playtech. Such casino products you may enjoy from this platform include slots, table games, keno, bingo, and more.
Besides, Paddy Power has two licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. In terms of bonuses, players can benefit from tons of them, including the no wager free spins offer. You only need to deposit a minimum of $10 to receive the bonus.
PlayOjo is one of the best latest online casinos established in 2017. However, the platform has already gained a reputation among different players, thanks to its massive selection of games, excellent bonuses, and fast payouts. The site is home to over 500 games, from slots to roulette and video poker. Leading developers like NetEnt and Microgaming provide most of the games to PlayOjo.
Other than that, PlayOjo is owned by SkillOnNet LTD and has a license from the UK Gambling Commission. All its games are certified by iTechlabs, which proves that they are fair and safe to play. What’s more, the site offers a fantastic amount of bonuses and promotions, including a loyalty program and daily and monthly bonuses. There is also an 80 no wager free spins bonus on the Book of Dead. But note that this bonus tends to change from time to time. Moreover, you need to deposit at least $10 to receive the offer.
3. LeoVegas Casino
When LeoVegas Casino was first launched, it was immediately made available to players using their mobile phones to access games. This is unlike most casinos that wait a while after launch to make their casinos accessible on mobile operating systems. This made the casino score a place at the top of the game not long after its establishment.
4. Betfred Casino
Betfred Casino is controlled and monitored by Petfre Limited. It comes under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar as well as the United Kingdom. This gambling site got updated from time to time. It was last updated at the beginning of 2015.
Basically, the Betfred Mobile Casino is operated by Playtech Software Providers. Due to this reason, the players can enjoy diverse types of slot games and casino table action. All games present in this site are beautifully designed and developed.
No Wagering Bonuses Terms and Conditions
It is okay to get overly excited about the no wagering bonus, especially since you do not need to meet any demanding requirements to cash out your wins. However, as attractive as it sounds, it is worth mentioning that a no wagering bonus may have low or no conditions. That is why you must go through the fine print first before claiming the bonus. The good thing is that you do not have to wager the bonus several times to cash out your wins like other typical bonuses.
Instead, the no wager bonuses may come with such restrictions as follows:
- Expiration Date. Most bonuses come with an expiration date, and the no deposit bonus is not an exception. The valid date shows the period in which you need to use up the offer before it vanishes. Most no wager bonuses come with an expiry time of between 24 and 48 hours.
- Maximum Winning Limit. We already mentioned that you would get to keep whatever you won from playing the casino games. However, this is not entirely the case since most no wagering offers have a cap on how much the player can withdraw. For instance, if the maximum cap for a casino is $100 and you won $200, you can only keep the capped $100 while the casino will cancel the rest of your wins.
- Restricted Countries. The no wagering bonus can be restricted to some players from certain countries. So make sure you check if you can access the offer from your country or not.
- Specified Games. This condition is another joint restriction you will find in most T&Cs. It means that punters can only use the no wager bonus on the specified games found in the fine print. For instance, if the no wager free spins are meant for a game like 5 Dragons slot, do not use it for another like Lucky Twins.
- Specified Players. It is worth mentioning that some casinos would allow only specific players to claim the bonus. For instance, no wager free spins could be awarded to new players to attract them into playing on that platform, or it can be a prize for reaching a new VIP level. So, ensure you also check on who can claim the bonus first on the terms and conditions.
- Minimum Deposit. Most casinos will need you to make a small deposit first before you receive the bonus. This term can be as little as $5 or $10, depending on the casino. So make sure you choose a casino with a minimum deposit that suits you best.
- Promo Codes. Watch out for any no wagering bonus that may require a promo code. You can usually get this from the coupon on the Promotions page. Not entering the bonus code can make you ineligible for the incentive.
- Payment Method. If you are familiar with online casino bonuses, you might be aware that different offers only support banking methods.
Pros of No Wagering Bonuses
- Withdraw wins without wagering
- Wins are calculated as part of the real money
- No extra deposits required for you to cash out your wins
- They are found in top-notch online casinos
- Low cash out limit
- No wagering casino bonuses are rare to find
- Some of the no wagering offers can be restricted to slots
- Have to deposit before you receive the offer
- Might receive fewer free spins
Landing on a no wagering bonus is like finding a gold mine. It is simply the best experience so far, which might change the future of regular bonuses and promotions. Overall, no wagering bonuses are just like your regular offers, but without the harsh playthrough demands. The only catch is that they are rare to find, and they come with few conditions such as maximum withdrawal limits.
However, they are one of the best bonuses you can enjoy without worrying about fulfilling the wager before withdrawing your wins. You can find a trustworthy online casino with the no wager bonus to test it out.