Joker Poker Video Poker Free Online Play
Joker Poker Overview
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Joker Poker for Real Money
Poker is a very interesting game that involves cards, bets and most importantly individual play. The winner of the game is usually determined by the combinations and ranks of the cards. During gameplay, there are usually a few cards that will remain hidden until the end of the game.
The popularity of this game has seen the newer versions evolving, according to the number of cards dealt, the number of hidden cards or the number of ‘community’ or shared cards. One such variant that seems to have become very popular with every poker and slot player is Joker Poker mobile.
Due to its popularity, we’ve decided to write a quick review, focusing on its bonus rounds, in-game features, and betting options.
Bonus Rounds and Features
As you start playing this game, you’ll come across Joker, which are the wilds. Like the wild symbol in slots, they’ll help you form winning combinations by replacing other symbols.
Furthermore, they’ll provide you with the opportunity of multiplying your prize with the game’s Gamble Bonus round.
Joker Poker by Play’n Go gives you the opportunity of gambling your last win up to five successive times and win a cool $1,000.
When the gamble bonus game is triggered, you are promoted to correctly guess if the hole card has a value that’s lower or higher than 8. If you correctly predict the value, your payout is doubled.
Card valued between 9 and an Ace is a high-value while those with face numbers between 2 and 7 are low-valued.
In order to play Joker Poker for free on mobile phone or for real money, you are required to select your bet limits. The lowest value that you can choose is set at £0.25, while the highest value is set at £5.00.
After that, you need to select 1 – 5 coins by clicking on the Bet One button. The game has different hand values that reward you differently. Below is a quick breakdown of the rewards:
- 2 Pair: You’ll receive 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 coins.
- 3 of a Kind: This one will reward you with 2, 4 6, 8 and 10 coins.
- A straight hand: Rewards you with 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20 coins.
- A flush: Comes bearing 6, 12, 18, 24 and 30.
- A hand with a full house will reward 9, 18, 27, 36 and 45 coins.
- 4 of a kind is the fourth highest ranking hand which rewards 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 coins.
- A straight flush is ranked third and has 40, 80, 120, 160 and 200.
- The second highest hand is the wild royal flush, which rewards 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 coins.
- The royal flush is the highest hand evident by the number of coins it awards. When you get it, you receive 200, 500, 750, 1000 and 4000 coins.
In case you feel a little bit overwhelmed by all these figures, Joker Poker at casino online sites can be played for free before staking real money. You can always try this option and familiarize yourself with all these rewards before starting to play for real money.
Generally, Joker Poker is an entertaining game that has amusing and rewarding gameplay. While the top reward of 4,000 coins is somewhat difficult to land, it does offer a smaller win from time and again.
You can play Joker Poker for real money across all Play’n Go Casinos online. The game is compatible with tablet and smartphone devices, so you can always play it on the move too!