Heads Up Hold’em Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||200|
Mobile Casinos to Play Heads Up Hold’em for Real Money
Heads-Up Hold’em by Playtech is a compatible twist given to traditional Texas game. The main change here is that competitors are not playing against several but go one on one with the card dealer. It is however different from heads-up poker and can be played on a tablet or smartphone.
Playing the Game
The standard rules that apply to Heads-Up Hold’em for real money are:
- The regular deck of cards, 52 in number, is used;
- Players, as asked to place two bets equally, called the ante and the odd bet along with two side bets that can be placed optionally known as pocket bonus or trips plus features;
- Two cards are dealt with the dealer and the player at the beginning;
- A gambler can opt to either check or raise;
- In case of raise three times, the ante bet needs to be wagered;
- If the check is the option betting round will end and the game proceeds;
- After initial betting round, three cards are dealt face up, known as community cards, known as the flop;
- If gambler decides to go pre-flop they can raise 2x the ante; if not, they can end that round;
- In the third round two community ones are dealt known as river and turn to make it five community cards in both rounds;
- If gambler chooses check option in last rounds, then in this round he or she needs to raise the count to match the ante or choose to fold;
- A gambler can lose a hand by folding or raise, in which case the final bonus round is complete;
After the third round dealer turns the hole cards and decides the best hand; in that case, both community and hole cards are used to determine the best five card hand between dealer and gambler.
Raise bets of the winning combination are usually at evens; if the dealer has a better pair, then ante bet is taken or paid for. The odds bets at a win are decided as per hand value which can be decided as per the table provided.
Trying the Heads-Up Hold’em at Casino Online
You can play Heads-Up Hold’em for free on a mobile phone. It can be tried for free or with money at different forums online or at Heads-Up Hold’em mobile applications.
In the Hold’em variant it is necessary to use poker knowhow, but bluffing is not the only requirement. There are several stakes and bet options to use.