Wonderland Protector Slot Review with Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Wonderland Protector by NetEnt is a new game that takes a stab at the heart of casual RPG gaming. It is a 5×5 slot machine that showcases three heroines who are out to fight a mighty dragon. The video slot has an RTP of 96.47%, which goes higher in the free spins mode. It has 25 paylines, and players will be delighted that the game has medium volatility despite that fact that it offers a jackpot of 2,500x.
In this Wonderland Protector slot review, we will see what the developer has created for us. The game will be released in 6 July of 2020. Available on both free play and real cash versions, let us dive in and take a closer look at its features such as the avalanche and the free spins. This slot is a adaptation of Wild Worlds Slot to Asian Market.
Wonderland Protector Overview
|Maximum Win||2,500x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||6 July 2020|
|Special features||Wilds, Free Spins, Boss Battles, Hero Wilds, Sticky Wilds|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Comment||A Game for Asian Market|
Wonderland Protector Slot Machine Game Graphics
The game is designed as a mobile RPG game. On the right side of the playing area is the 5×5 grid where the slot machine spins. On the left side is the three protectors of Wonderland—this area is where you also do the Boss Battle. The slot, which you can play on mobile, has a fantasy adventure theme, so you will be spinning symbols of gems and power stones. The three leading characters are women who look like witches—heroes that you typically see in RPG games.
Overall, the mobile casino game reminds you of an old game called The Legend of Zelda—a cult classic for fans of the Nintendo gaming platform.
Mobile Slot Features
Here are the features of the Wonderland Protector slot machine:
- Cluster Pay – the Wonderland Protector slots require that you land three to five matching symbols on the grid to produce winning combinations. It does not work like a normal slot where you need to drop symbols on specific areas of the grid.
- Avalanche – for each cluster win you produce, the winning symbols would disappear, and the rest will tumble. The empty spaces above will be replaced with new ones, and you can create more winning combinations at no extra cost. The avalanche will stop if there is no more winning combo after the last avalanche.
- Hero Wilds – after each winning combo made of heroes, common symbols can turn wild and give you more opportunities to create winning combos. This feature is activated on both the base game and the free play spins.
- Random Destroy – this is a feature that gets triggered at random. In it, one hero is selected. All symbols associate with her, plus the wild and scatter symbols, will stay on the grid, and the rest is destroyed. Once they are gone, they get replaced with new symbols.
- Free Spins – three scatter symbols trigger the free spins bonus round. Here, you will get eight freebies. Each free spin has a modifier, so you need to choose wisely. During the bonus rounds, you will fight bosses and monsters. Overall, there are nine captains and three bosses that you need to fight.
There are three free spins modes, and each one has three captains and one major boss. During the free spins, the witches will battle the enemy with attacks and super attacks. Each attack has a corresponding damage point. Your goal is to damage the enemy until it dies.
If you like Boss Battles in slots – try Lilith’s Inferno from Yggdrasil Gaming also.
Wonderland Protector Online Slot Biggest Win
The maximum win is 2,500x your bet. You can only win this amount during the free spins bonus. You will get this jackpot if you successfully killed a major boss in the free spins mode—this applies to any type of free spins mode you selected.
Slot Review Summary
The game is mobile compatible. If you play the slot mobile version, you need to have a modern browser. Whether you play for free or for real cash, you need to be online to get connected to the game. It is a server-based game, so you cannot download and install it.
All in all, this is an innovative 3D slot that tries to combine casual mobile gaming with gambling. It has a lot of features that you almost never see in slots, plus it takes you to another realm where you feel like you are playing one of those mobile RPG games.
Use our Wonderland Protector slot demo version to test the slot game. See if you can win and if you can use a working slot strategy. Once you are ready, choose from our list of casinos to play it with real cash.