Wizard of Odds Slot
Magic is a theme that transcends nearly all niche bounds to have a little bit of it included in everything. Some even believe it to be a part of reality to make sense of wonders that mesmerise and lack explanation. When it comes to slot games, magic is a widely explored theme, and Wizard of Odds video slot is among those that are here to take gamblers for a ride.
Wizard of Odds slot machine is the creation of Mazooma, which operates under Novomatic. The slot machine focuses on the countryside type magic that takes more mystical than dark turns. The five by three slot game cleverly tells the story of a wizard with the power to manipulate the odds of each spin to grant a range of rewards. With luck, players can walk away with up to 10,000 times their placed stake along with free play spins and random bonuses, all of which are expounded in this Wizards of Odds Slot review.
Top Casinos to Play Wizard of Odds for Real Money
A Magical Ride
The Wizard of Odds slot machine arrangement is bright and welcoming for players to try out different potions in the game. The game transports players to the middle of a green field that stretches to the edge of the screen where tall grey mountains sit. A path is cut at the centre of the green stretch that starts at the mountains and passes right outside the wizard’s cottage seated to the right. Even with such detailed development, a lot of the game’s attention is reserved for the five reels that are made up of a white translucent sheet held up by pieces of dark brown wood. The grid houses twenty paylines that are labelled on each side of the screen using small multicoloured boxes.
The brightly-coloured symbols on the five reels break the earthy tones that are used on the rest of the screen. Characters appear in all sorts of shades such as a fiery orange that fills the poker card 10 and striking blue portrait of the smiling white-bearded wizard. The game symbols are:
- Crystal ball
- Slot logo
- The wizard
- Magic staff
- Playing card symbols – A, K, Q, J, and 10
- Wizard hat
Wizard of Odds Features and Payouts
Each of the symbols that appear in the Wizard of Odds slot game carries magical wonders of its own. These little spells translate into bonus features that can be landed in any of the game’s spins, and they include:
- Wild. The crystal ball does more than offer the biggest fixed win in Wizard of Odds online slot and plays the role of the wild. This bonus element gives the character the ability to disguise itself as any other standard symbol to complete a payout combination. The wild can create combinations of its own and complete those of others simultaneously.
- Cauldron bonus. The Cauldron character acts as one of three scatters in Wizard of Odds, and it only lands on reels one, three, and five. Once three of them appear at the same time, the Cauldron Bonus is launched. The feature redirects players to a second screen where they randomly pick different potion bottles from a shelf and the wizard adds them to his cauldron. The picking process continues until the spell is complete, and a reward of up to 100 times the placed stake is awarded. If the pot explodes during the mixing process, punters collect the progressive jackpot prize that is tracked at the top of the screen.
- Wizard Hat Bonus. The wizard’s blue hat also serves as a scatter and can only appear on reels two, four, and five. Three of these items trigger the Wizard Hat Bonus, which is a fancy title for the game’s free spins feature. Before the round begins playing, gamblers can have to choose one of several hats to reveal the number of freebies to be awarded. The second hat choice determines the multiplier value that is applied to the winnings collected throughout the feature. The free spins and any other bonus cannot be retriggered since the scatters are removed from the symbol lineup.
- Spellbook bonus. The brown spellbook is the last of the Wizard of Odds scatters, and it lands on the centre reel only. When one is in view, the book will open up and stand to count to a random bonus win. The mystery prize is awarded according to the used wager, and it can be up to 22 times the amount.
- Gamble feature. The gamble feature in Wizard of Odds free play slot is activated like that of most others, which is after any win is landed. Punters can choose to either collect the amount or gamble it for double the amount. The gamble game presents gamers with a flipped card, and they have to decide whether it is red or black.
The Magic Wand
The Wizard of Odds may be in control of what is granted once the reels come to a halt, but players determine how the action commences. This slot game features one of the most decluttered screens with only two buttons to the right of the grid.
- The Menu button opens a tab where gamblers can adjust their stakes, access settings, and open the paytable section.
- The second button in a single white curved arrow that sends the reels rolling one round at a time.
- An autoplay function is provided as well, which is activated by holding the curved button down.
The procedure of playing Wizard of Odds by Novomatic does not take players beyond the bounds of the usual slot strategy. Once a bet is selected out of the range of credit options, all gamblers have to do it hit the spin button. The set depends on luck to generate winnings without any skill application whatsoever. Even so, players are advised to play for free in the tutorial version before proceeding to play using cash to conduct a Wizard of Odds Slot review to understand how it works.
The Wizard of Odds slot machine does not skip on the standard win line payouts that are found in nearly every slot machine. The 20 play lines that trace across the grid serve to identify winning combinations, which form when clusters of three or more icons land on them. These combinations have to start from the left, and each one has a unique value that is paid out to the player according to the placed stake. Below are the winnings, as shown in the paytable, which is set according to the value of one credit per line:
|Character||Winnings for Three||For Four||For Five|
Wizard of Odds maximum win is a progressive jackpot that continuously grows as punters play the game. A portion of collected winnings feeds this pooled amount, and it can be won in the Cauldron Bonus.
Real Money Mode
Wizard of Odds real money slot is only available in casinos online where Novomatic games are supported. This game is accessed using a cash deposit made using one of the provided money transfer channels listed on the site. Players can also play the game using bonuses and promotions, which are mostly activated using deposits. Some of the gambling destinations that offer the Novomatic title include Casumo Casino and LeoVegas Casino.
The ability for punters to play casino games on mobile gadgets has blown up the gambling business on a global scale. Novomatic is among the many online gaming software developers that are keen on this trend. Wizard of Odds mobile slot is among the many games that run on smartphones as smoothly as they do on desktop computers. The mobile casino game runs using no download software and does not require an app installation. It also runs without download necessities of a flash player and uses the more modern HTML5 technology for instant play. This mobile compatible pokie delivers on everything that the PC version does with the added upside of portability.
Wizard of Odds real money and demo slot balances simple and magical elements for a smooth ride to another dimension. The game’s inclusion of a range of bonus features also offers the chance at more excitement than just the spinning reels and collecting of icon payouts.
On the downside, the pokie machine features an RTP rate of 93.29%, which is lower than most other Novomatic slot mobile games. Even so, this percentage is only theoretical and cannot be used to predict the accurate winning odds of the game. When it comes to volatility, Wizard of Odds features low to medium variance, which makes payouts relatively regular. Conduct a Wizard of Odds Slot overview in online casinos and affiliate sites to see whether its magical antics play to your gaming tune.