Winter Queen Slot
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
The game does not qualify as one of the BTC slots because it is only available for real cash play in a casino. There are demo versions of the game which give you play money but only in currencies like EUR, USD, and GBP. The Winter Queen slot machine has five reels and three rows. It gives a player several opportunities to win because it has a 40 fixed pay slot. The game also features a gamble button that allows you to keep on doubling your winnings and stake as much as 20,000 coins. The game will disable the gambling feature if you are playing on auto-spin.
Winter Queen Overview
|Maximum Win||400x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||13 December 2018|
The setting of the Winter Queen slot game transports players to a serene blue setting with snowflakes scattered all around the screen. The deep blue shade of the five by three grid deeps the degrees even lower but works to present the colourful symbols it carries. The graphics used in the game are not at par with those of other releases of the time, but they still fit in the modern era to make the title worth a spin.
Slots are mostly defined by the payouts and bonuses they present, which makes them a significant part of the Winter Queen slot machine review. The rewards granted by the game are linked to the themed characters spread out on the reels. These incentives include:
- Symbol combination payouts. Payline wins are nothing new in the slots realm, and they are among the elements that have been retained since the invention of the games. In the Winter Queen online slot, players get lucky when a combo of similar characters appears on any of the forty play lines. The combinations have to be from the left to right and fall on adjacent columns. Each symbol has specific values tied to it, and they can be assessed in the paytable section. The indicated winnings are calculated according to the bet configuration that is used for the current spin. The provided winnings when one credit is used per win line are:
|Character||Wins for Three||For Four||For Five|
Winter Queen slot machine only pays for the highest combination created on each bet line. Once the payouts are awarded, they are added to the Credit section.
- The Winter Queen Slot logo also debuts on the screen as the wild character. The icon serves the usual role of icon replication where a combination needs to be completed or made more significant. This bonus only applies to items that appear next to it on the screen. The wild game logo only counts when completing combinations of other icons and cannot create one of its own.
- Wild Queen video slots include a scatter symbol as well in the form of a glowing red and white crystal ball. This unique character earns its name from its ability to provide payouts without being restricted to bet line patterns. Aside from giving the highest win in Winter Queen of 1000 credits, the crystal ball also has the power to activate the free spins bonus. When three to five of the items appear, ten freebies are awarded.
- Free spins and Winter Queen Bonus. The freebies play as soon as they are landed, and within them, the Winter Queen Bonus is activated. This reward presents the high-value characters as colossal symbols that cover three reels at a time during any spin.
- Gamble feature. Players have a chance to double their winnings in gamble feature which becomes active after every winning. Guessing the right colour of the card guarantees doubling every win, choosing the wrong one means that players lose it.
Slot Control Bar
Novomatic uses a standard grey and green grid in most of its slot games, which is stretched out at the bottom of the screen. The same arrangement is spotted in the Winter Queen video slot, which features fields like:
- Bet / Line – included (-) and (+) keys on each side to help players choose a credit value to use on each active playline.
- Lines – provides similar toggle keys to adjust the paylines that are used per spin from one to all forty.
- Start – plays the slot one spin at a time
- Autoplay – allows gamblers to play a set number of consecutive spins that can be halted by pressing the button one more time.
- Paytable – opens a second screen where information on the game rules, payouts, and bonuses are displayed.
- More info – redirects players to another page that provides more insight on the game.
- Credit – indicates the available balance to place bets.
- Last Win – displays the most recent payout.
Each of these buttons plays a crucial role in facilitating the gameplay process in both the free play and cash versions of the game.
The slot strategy applied in nearly all other slots is used to conduct the gameplay in Winter Queen demo play and real money slot. Therefore, both new and experienced players are sure to get the hang of it in no time. The procedure begins with bet adjustment, which is done using the Lines and Bet / Line fields. Players can activate as many as all forty bet lines with each one holding a credit value as high as one. Start or Autoplay can be used to set the game in motion, and each option has its different pros and cons to make them suit different needs.
Even though no skill can be used to alter the odds of the characters that appear on the screen, you can make the most of any chances that come by. Some of the practices that can be used to achieve this goal include:
- Activate all forty bet lines to ensure the entire grid is screened for winning combinations with each spin.
- Begin by playing the game in the tutorial version to see whether it suits your preference before putting any cash on the line.
- Choose a reputable gambling club that ensures the safety of any personal information and real money that you provide to facilitate gameplay.
- When playing using real money, claim the various bonuses and promotions offered by the respective Novomatic casinos. Before doing so, read the attached terms to see whether the boons have a profit-generating chance.
Winter Queen Jackpot
Winter Queen by Novomatic does not spot a progressive jackpot prize, and all its winnings are of a set value. Changes to these fixed amounts only apply according to the stakes that are used per spin. The highest single win one can collect in the Winter Queen slot machine is 1000 credits, which is awarded for a combination of five crystal ball symbols. This value is adjusted according to the bet placed while being collected. Since the maximum win is tied to the scatter symbol, the combo does not have to be aligned on one of the forty bet lines for it to count. This amount is the same in both the free and real money versions of the set.
Real Money Gameplay
The thrill of playing Winter Queen for free can be taken a notch higher by using real money as bets. It is recommended for players to play for fun first in the test version to get the hang of the slot mechanics before choosing to launch the cash option. The gameplay procedure in Winter Queen real money slot is the same as that of the demo version, and so are the winnings that are provided. Playing using real money does not change the random nature of the gameplay, but the payouts offered translate into actual cash that can be withdrawn. Casumo Casino and LeoVegas Casino are some of the gambling clubs that punters can visit to try out this slot along with other Novomatic games.
Novomatic earns its status as an industry leader by keeping up with the demands of players, including the provision of mobile compatible services. Smartphones have come a long way in ensuring punters can play casino games on mobile at the convenience of any location and time they choose. The same upside can be enjoyed with the Winter Queen slot mobile game, which is compatible with popular operating systems like Android.
Winter Queen mobile slot features the same appearance as the PC version from the striking blue theme to its payouts and bonuses. This mobile casino game operates without download of an application. However, players have to install and run a flash player since the set is developed using flash technology.
Winter Queen no download slot is not the most common of Novomatic products despite its somewhat recent release. It encompasses a lot of simple elements that are overshadowed by other sleek and action-packed slots that have been produced in recent years. Even so, it does suit the demographic of players that yearn for a laid back gameplay experience without too many elements to keep up with. The game features an RTP rate of 95.02% alongside low to medium variance. There is nothing too special about these odds, but neither are they too shabby to be overlooked.