Warrior Graveyard Slot Demo
Warrior Graveyard mobile slot is an upcoming release by Nolimit City, which is set to follow the events of the hard hitter Barbarian Fury. The online pokie Barbarian Fury was an ultimate success with the online masses thanks to its highly atmospheric setting that pits gamers against their enemies. The new slot mobile, Warrior Graveyard, leans towards a spookier vibe that showcases the aftermath of the battle. The set, which was released on 3rd November 2020, focuses on the soldiers that succumbed to the victors’ arms.
Players are treated to a display of rails, chains, and graves scattered across a six-reel play grid with 25 bet lines. The 96.15% RTP slot game tones down the adrenaline-charged atmosphere in Barbarian Fury to a cold setting with a blue-grey palette. This Warrior Graveyard free slot review dives deep into the unsettling pokie and the elements that haunt its reels.
Warrior Graveyard Features Overview
|Theme||Mystery and Horror, Viking|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||9,700x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||3 November 2020|
|Special features||Two Free Spins, xNudge, Wilds, Buy Feature|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Warrior Graveyard for Real Money
Warrior Graveyard Symbols
Warrior Graveyard by Nolimit City works with ten characters, five of which are low-value and the rest are high-value. All the icons are geared towards enhancing the game theme and include grim corpses, hammers, axes, shields, and swords. Each of these characters award different payout values for combinations of three to six. The static paytable displays the wins of each icon cluster, which is then multiplied by the line bet when triggered. The winnings when you play Warrior Graveyard for free and real money are as follow:
|Symbol||Wins for Three||Four||Five||Six|
These winnings come accompanied by a variety of bonus features.
Warrior Graveyard Bonus Features
All of which boost the Warrior Graveyard slot demo values in unique ways, and they include:
- Nudge Tombstone Wilds – The wild in Warrior Graveyard slots is a three-row high tombstone that lands on all the reels except the first one. Each nudge to appear entirely on the screen drives up the attached multiplier value by one up to three times. Several wild multipliers can add to each other for even bigger winning amounts.
- Warrior Attack – Three or more warrior characters on the grid activate this bonus. The icons used to trigger the Warrior Attack nudge other icons to cover the entire reels they sit on and increase the multiplier value by one with each nudge. The symbols then move to the left of the screen to activate paylines and award winnings according to the pay grid. If any wilds appear, they become a part of the Warrior Attack bonus.
- Graveyard Spins – The painted skull plays the scatter in Warrior Graveyard mobile compatible slot and landing three, four, and five of them grants eight, ten, and twelve free spins, respectively. The freebies award unlimited multipliers attached to the tombstone wilds, and any scatter appearing as they play awards an extra spin.
- Death Spins – Six scatter symbols activate fourteen Death Spins. The tombstone wilds become sticky for this bonus and award win multipliers that increase by one with each nudge. Other scatters appearing during the Death Spins award an extra freebie.
- Buy Feature – Death Spins and Graveyard Spins are available to buy instantly. Keep in mind, some jurisdictions may forbid buy feature.
The most valuable combination when playing free Warrior Graveyard demo and real money mobile casino games is six times the line stake. With the bonus follow-ups, the maximum win is close to 10,000 times the placed stake. Punters can play the game with wagers of between 0.25 and 100 credits when you play slot demo or real money.
Warrior Graveyard may have a somber theme attached to it compared to the war hammer its predecessor was, but it does warm up just as well as the first one. The moody, volatile machine is accessible to play on mobile gadgets in test and real money modes.
It’s not a game with sleeping beauties – but raising the dead has never been as beautiful as in Warrior Graveyard. The xNudge mechanic really comes into fruition in this slot and creates heart raising moments, especially in the bonus modes. Any player that have played our games previously will feel right at home with Warrior Graveyard.