Turn It Up! Slot Review with Demo
Turn It Up! game is an amazing video slot by Push Gaming. It was released in mid-2018 and features a rock band concert theme. On access, the game seems to open up to a stage where a band is to bring to life a loud and thrilling concert to the huge crowd cheering them on. Gamers will enjoy every bit of the game, from the musical theme to the symbols associated with it. This is in addition to the multiple features, including bonuses, that they will come across.
Turn It Up! Features Overview
|Online Video Slots
|Min coins per spin
|Max coins per spin
|19 July 2018
|Wilds, Free Spins, Random Blast, Reel Enhancers, One More Win
|Portrait Screen Layout
Top Casinos Where to Play Turn It Up! for Real Money
The game looks dark, as though the concert is happening in the night. There’s a dark but beautiful combination of purple, grey and yellow in the slot machine’s appearance. As with a good stage performance, players can expect to come across props. Card icons of clubs, hearts, diamonds and spades will frequently appear on the reels. Gamers will also get a view of the band’s drums and microphones and a golden skull representing the wild. The stretched 2nd and 4th fingers sign associated with rock will also make an appearance, although less frequently than the other icons.
Get Rewarding Bonuses
The Turn It Up! slot has multiple bonus features that a gamer can get big wins from. These include:
- Reel enhancers – These are mechanics designed to make a winning combination reward a gamer with a big win. The game randomly activates one of the enhancers at the start of a spin, and this is applied to subsequent spins. There are 3 such enhancers as follows:
- Wild Converter – transforms a random symbol in the bar at the top of the gaming screen into a wild. With more spin losses, more icons are converted into wilds. As such, a player is encouraged to continue playing as their chance of winning big increases. Once a player gets a win, the symbols are reset.
- Multiplier Enhancer – with a number of losses, a multiplier is activated. After 3 losses, the multiplier is triggered at x2. When the cumulative consecutive losses get to 7, the multiplier is at x3. With 19 consecutive losses, the multiplier is at x10. When the player gets a win, it is multiplied, and then it is reset.
- Symbol Removal – removes a symbol from the reels for every 2 losses. The removal starts with the low-value icons. This can continue until only the wild, and the lead singer (highest paying icons) are left on the reels. Once a winning combination is achieved, the reels are reset.
- Random Blast – Triggered when a gamer gets a winning combination. Through this feature, multiple enhancers are triggered. As such, a player has a high probability of winning big rewards.
- Free Spins – The free spins bonus is triggered with the landing of scatters on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels. 5 free rounds are awarded, and any enhancer that was active before the free spins is transferred into the bonus round. As a plus, the enhancers are not reset after a win in the free spins. A loss in the free spins triggers an additional enhancer.
- One More Win – The Turn It Up! online slot will not let you walk away without a win. In the event that you lose in the 5th and final free spin during Turn It Up! free play, unlimited spins come into play through the One More Win feature. The player gets to spin the reels as many times as it will take them to get a winning combination. Note that with every loss, an enhancer is activated, with all active enhancers being applied after a win is finally achieved. Once this happens, the free spins come to an end and the counters are reset.
- Wild Feature – the skull acts as the wild. It can substitute every other symbol but the scatter and increases a gambler’s chances of getting a winning combination.
Navigating with Buttons
This game avails a number of buttons and controls that gamers can take advantage of. At the bottom left of the screen, there’s a menu that players can use to manage their preferences. There’s also a volume icon that one uses to adjust the loudness of the music and gaming tunes. Additionally, players will find the spin button towards the bottom right, with the AutoPlay feature being availed at the bottom right corner as well. With AutoPlay, one can set a number of uninterrupted spins. The bets can also be adjusted from the control panel at the bottom of the gaming screen using the up and down arrows next to the Total Bet section.
Easy Gaming Options
This Turn It Up! slot review tries to make it easy for new gamers from the United Kingdom to understand how to play Turn It Up! slot machine. There are 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 paylines that one will come across. Bet sizes range from 0.1 to 100, with the maximum win standing at 2500. Therefore, with a stake of 100, one can get a big win Turn It Up! reward!
Winning combinations are achieved by getting matching symbols on paylines. Rewards for 5 matched icons with a stake of 100 are as follows in the paytable:
- 100 for the low-paying hearts, clubs and spades
- 500 for 5 guitars
- 700 for the 5 drum sets
- 900 for microphones
- 1250 and 1500 for band members
- 2500 for either the lead singers or the wild icons. This means that 5 matched wilds will multiply a bet by 25.
The odds of a win in this high-variance game are high, with the RTP standing at 96.51%.
Mobile Compatibility and Accessibility
This slot is built on HTML5, making it highly mobile compatible. It can be played on Windows, iOS and Android-based smartphones and tablets. As such, players can have a go at it while on the move, or even during office breaks. No download is required for the Turn It Up! mobile option. All that a player needs to do is access our website for a demo gameplay or an online casino with Push Gaming slots.
To Wrap It Up!
Aside from the beautifully positioned speakers, one will enjoy the dark purple colour of the game and a crazy rock star vibe wich you can also find in Black Mamba slot by Play’n GO. There are multiple bonus features to enjoy, including reel enhancers. As described in this guide, this is one of the casinos where wins are almost guaranteed. In case you lack the cash or are not risk-ready to play for real money, be sure to try out the Turn It Up! demo as a tutorial for your further strategy. The demo option gives one free Turn It Up! slot machine rounds for fun or practice.