Tree of Light Slot Demo
If you are interested in trying out the Tree of Light slots gameplay, here is some necessary information about this fantastic recent creation from Evoplay, released on 3rd December. Tree of Light mobile slot introduces a reel grid that’s everything but ordinary. It is compiled out of 5 reels and three rows, with animated symbols and no grid lines between symbol fields. While playing this particular mobile casino game, players can benefit by creating combinations across one of 10 paylines.
The unusual and appealing thing about the reel grid is that it doesn’t spin when you take a new round. Instead of spinning, symbols tend to disappear as the wise mouse starts running towards them and reappear again, as it comes to a standstill!
You can play on mobile, tablet or PC in both free and real money modes.
Tree of Light Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||1,800x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||14 December 2020|
|Special features||Random Events, Free Spins, Multipliers|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Tree of Light for Real Money
Tree of Light Slots Symbols
This slot game introduces a group of eight ordinaries plus two special symbols – the Wild and the Scroll icon. The payout range of ordinary symbols goes from the minimum of 0.3x, while the highest payout is 15x the total bet.
The essence of the Tree of Light slot demo and real money games lie in the special symbols and additional features. The Wild symbol appears only in two features: Random Event or Free Spins. It can replace any symbol, excluding the Scroll one.
The Scroll symbol appears outside reel grid borders. When landed, it will award the player seven free spins.
Tree of Light Slot Mobile Features
Tree of Light free slot comes with an array of additional features, starting with the above-mentioned Free Spins feature. The same features are available in the real-money mode.
- Random Event. This feature is triggered throughout the main game. The player needs to find the question mark to convert two lower value regular symbols into wilds, which significantly increases the chance of scoring a payout.
- Magic Pattern feature is active during Free Spins, and it comes in three different forms:
- First Pattern: after each free spin, three middle reels synchronize, displaying the same combination of symbols.
- Second Pattern: three middle reels synchronize during Free Spins and two randomly chosen lower value symbols turn into wilds after the spin.
- Third Pattern: three middle reels synchronize during Free Spins. Two randomly selected lower value symbols to get converted into wilds and expand across the grid after every free spin.
- Pattern Complete:Before entering Free Spins, the player will be presented with one of the three mentioned patterns. To complete these Magic Patterns and win some additional Magic Free Spins, the player needs to do a simple thing – to form winning combinations inside the Magic Pattern zone! The first pattern awards five free spins while completing the second awards 3 of them, up to the maximum of 15. If the player completes the third pattern, he will progress to the Bonus Game.
- Bonus Game:The player needs to choose one of the fruits hanging from the Tree of Light. Each of them comes with a specific multiplier ranging from 2x to 4x. Such multipliers are applied to the total win acquired from Free Spins.
The Biggest Win in the Game
As a high volatility game, the Tree of Light mobile compatible slot comes with a pretty solid jackpot maximum win is 1,800x total bet!
Tree of Light Slot Volatility & RTP
Tree of Light by Evoplay comes with a higher volatility rate and the return to player percentage, which takes the value of 96.1%.
The game can be played as a “test” variant – free Tree of Light demo, or you can risk it and bet real money! You can play slot demo and real money version on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets without having to download any app! You can access and play Tree of Light for free/real money directly via the web browsing app!