Tower Quest Slot Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Embark on a journey to a fantasy land packed with fiery dragons and vicious orcs on Tower Quest slot by Play’n Go. It is a video slot released on 24 March 2015, boasting 5 reels and 20 unchangeable paylines. Test your fighting skills and join the battle against these strange ferocious-looking creatures of an unknown land.
Tower Quest video slot wants your maximum brevity. It comes with progressive features that give you a chance to pocket some huge payouts. You will be thrilled and motivated by not only the theme but also the promising bonus rounds.
The game is mobile compatible meaning it is playable across Android and iOS mobile devices. Free play is also available for those that wish to demo play. Discover how to defeat these creatures and receive an award on this Tower Quest Slot Review.
Tower Quest Overview
|Maximum Win||500x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||24 March 2015|
|Special features||Wild, Scatters, Red Flask Scatter, Blue Flask Scatter, Bonus|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Tower Quest for Real Money
Tower Quest Theme and Soundtrack
Slots with Fantasy themes are quite common in the gaming industry, so there is nothing that unusual about the Tower Quest slot machine. However, the level of detail on this demo slot is very impressive. It is set in some fantasy world with odd-looking characters.
The animations and symbols have a stunning design that brings out the true personalities of each character. Meet fiery dragons with two of them sitting on the reels, a sinister tower, skeleton kings, and brave-looking fighters. The soundtrack is quite dramatic, which interludes whenever there is a win. It also matches the theme perfectly.
Exclusive Tower Quest Slot Overview Features
The developer creates extraordinary games that are packed with exceptional bonus rounds. You can expect more than the standard features you are used to in Tower Quest online slot. Take a look at these special game additions:
- Wild: The creepy-looking tower is the wild symbol. It substitutes other icons on the reels except for the scatters.
- Scatters: There are three scatters in Tower Quest. They include two flasks – red and blue each filled with portion and the bonus scatter.
- Red Flask Scatter: Collect enough of the red flasks scatters to fill the bar on the right side. You can trigger this feature manually by clicking on the button below this bar. Ten symbols will unlock five free spins with x3 multiplier on the wild wins. Twenty of these symbols will result in five free spins, and a red-haired woman and a man appear as extra wilds. They substitute all symbols except for the bonus and scatters. Thirty red flasks collection activates the Everburning Wilds. It includes five free spins and a sticky wild that appears after every spin. You can retrigger these features even in the demo slot.
- Blue Flask Scatter: Unlike the red scatter, unlock this scatter manually after every five blue flasks symbols. For 10 of these scatters, you’ll trigger one free spin. The tower wild will appear on the middle reel, and it comes with x2 multiplier for each win. With 20 of the blue scatters, the woman, man, skeleton king, red dragon, and green ogre become wild. One free spin is also included. 30 of these scatters will trigger one free spin and fill reels 1, 3, and 5 with wilds. You can also retrigger these features.
- Bonus: The wizard is the bonus feature. Three of his symbols will open a bonus game where there are different cards with characters from the mobile casino game. Try to defeat the evil wizard and take over the tower. Roll the dice to begin the round. Every card you defeat will inflict damage on the wizard and award you with a cash prize.
Some of these features can be found on another popular Play’n Go title, the Moon Princess Slot.
How to Control Tower Quest?
Find your way through this fantasy world with the few options on the screen. Note that you can access these buttons when you play Tower Quest slot free. There are only five options, which are easy to use.
The green button at the right centre of the red bar is the SPIN button. Use this to begin spinning the reels and to stop them. Open the menu, which holds the rules, paytable, symbols, bet, and settings. Use the Bet option to set your stake and to choose the number of free spins you want to spin automatically. Select the Home button if you’re going to exit the slot mobile and go back to the lobby.
How to Play Tower Quest Slot Machine for Free Online?
Defeat the evil wizard and conquer the tower with these simple tips. Punters can access the free Tower Quest demo from any online casino with Play’n Go games. Free play does not require a single cent and is mainly for fun. Once you are comfortable with the gameplay, you can go on ahead and try your luck with real money.
Choose the bet level first, which ranges from 0.20 to 100 coins. Use the green button to spin the reels. For every blue or red scatter symbol you get, they will fill the right bar holding the reels on either side. Wait for the symbol with the colour below these bars to light up so that you can activate the features. You do not have to wait for these bars to fill up so you can trigger as that can be done manually.
Tower Quest slot machine does not need any level of expertise. Even for those who do not have any gaming slot strategy, they will find it convenient and easy to play and achieve winnings. Besides, you can visit this unfamiliar land on any of your portable device that includes laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Simple Ways to Achieve Winnings
Tower Quest slot game has a medium variance, which means you have a 50-50 chance to win big. However, you can rest assured that smaller wins are quite easy to get. If you wish to know how to achieve wins, then read on.
As per the paytable, you will receive a payout for the combinations of three, four, or five symbols of the same kind. These combinations have to be on any of the 20 fixed paylines. Each win is added automatically to the total amount.
Try to trigger the Tower Quest slots bonus game since this where the good money is. The potential maximum win is 500 times your stake during the cards round. Additionally, there is a big win of 200 times the bet during the base game.
Another way to increase your odds is the blue and red scatters. Try to land as many of these symbols to fill the indicators. Remember you can still activate the features at any point. Consider playing the free Tower Quest slot demo to test out these features first before you deposit your cash.
Online Casinos to Play for Real
While some players prefer to play for free, others might enjoy with real money. Besides, you can win and withdraw your wins with the latter. Here are some of the online casinos you can try out.
- Wixstars. Wixstars is one of the fastest-growing online casinos that like to put an emphasis on their punters. It welcomes players from around the world but with only a few restrictions. Clients are assured of their safety since the site utilises a 128-bit SSL encryption technology. So you can be calm and know your details are safe and secure. In addition, it is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. For first sign-ups, a minimum deposit of €20 is necessary. Deposit more to benefit from the massive promotions and free spins. You can also play for fun at Wixstars.
- Spinit. Do you want to spin Tower Quest or Coywolf Cash Video slot in a reputable and genuine casino? Try out Spinit. It was founded in 2016 and is operated by a long-established company called Genesis Global Limited. With over 1300 titles, punters are promised nothing but pure fun from fair and secure games. It is a modern gaming destination that welcomes new players with an amazing welcome bonus inclusive of a match bonus and free spins. With as little as €10, you can enjoy more than just the Tower Quest slot machine. You will also benefit from the loyalty program packed with fantastic gifts and invitations.
- All Slots. Just like its name, you can find all types of casino classics from this website. All Slots is a popular no download casino providing the best classic and video slots from the most popular developers. This includes Play’n Go slot games, Netent, Microgaming, and many more. The online site has been operating since 2000. Moreover, the games go through an audit by eCogra. All Slots also has a high payout percentage of 96% for all its titles. You can pick your favourites from the huge selection and play on mobile.
Tower Quest Mobile Slot Experience
How do you like spinning online slots, from desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone? Whichever way, Tower Quest is compatible with all these devices. It is supported on both iOS and Android operating systems. It uses an HTML5 platform, which makes it possible to spin instantly without downloading any software.
Everything you meet when playing on the desktop is the same as on mobile. You will meet all your favourite characters and features on every handheld device. Moreover, the Tower Quest free play is also available on your iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphones.
Closing Thoughts on Tower Quest
This Tower Quest by Play’n Go is pretty similar to some of the popular pokies in the market. But it comes with several exceptional features that make it stand out from the rest. The fantasy experience you will meet here will become memorable, especially when you encounter the special features like the bonus round and the scatters. These rounds come with progressive and promising wins, but you should not expect much since Tower Quest has a medium variance and an RTP of 94.24%.
Tower Quest sets new heights in online slots. Our team has built yet another winner by paying attention to all the small details. Dramatic background sounds work in harmony with the game’s awe-inspiring artwork and outstanding bonus round to make Tower Quest the slot to tower above all others for some time to come.