Titanic Slot Machine Demo
If you are over 20 years old, you already know about the Titanic movie, and you already remember that famous scene where Jack shouts “I am the king of the world!”. If you are younger than that, go watch the movie right now: it is that good. And when you are done, start playing the Titanic by WMS, because it is really that good too.
This mobile compatible video slot machine is adapted directly from the movie and contains the official soundtrack, as well as pictures of the characters like Jack and Rose. It has 5 reels, 25 paylines, and lots of bonus rounds, including two jackpots. As always, you can read Titanic slot review and play for free on our website to learn about the game, and find an online casino to play it with real money. No matter which option you choose, no download will be needed. Let’s start our Titanic slot machine guide and find out what this game truly offers.
Top Casinos to Play Titanic for Real Money
The Visuals and Theme of Titanic Video Slot
As it is obvious, the theme of the game is the Titanic movie. Or, “maritime accident of the century” – your pick. The graphics quality is good enough: this is not a new slot (the movie it is based on was released in 1997), but it still looks nice. However, don’t expect amazing animations or incredible effects: all symbols are actual pictures taken from the movie, and most of them are not animated at all. Although, you can listen to the official “My Heart Will Go On” song by Celine Dion while spinning the reels, so the lack of advanced visuals is not that important.
Titanic Online Slot Features and Payouts
- The game falls into the category of “video slots”. It contains 5 reels & 25 paylines and played on a 5 x 3 grid.
- The variance of the Titanic slot machine is medium, and the RTP rate is 96.05%.
- There is a wild symbol that can stack on reels.
- The Titanic video slot game contains multiple wild symbols and bonus rounds. We will explain all of them in detail below.
- There are two fixed jackpots in the game, a “mini” and a “maxi” one.
There are 11 symbols in the game, and all are represented with pictures from the same-named movie. The most valued symbols (four in total) are shown with pictures of the main characters. Other symbols are shown with era-specific pictures, such as barrels and baggage. The paytable is dynamic and reflects the current wager. This means if you want to get the maximum payout, you must play with the maximum bet amount. To give you an idea:
- While playing with the minimum bet amount (0.01 stake per line), the symbol payout values change between 0.05 and 5.00 coins.
- While playing with the maximum bet amount (2.50 stake per line), the symbol payout values change between 12.50 and 1,250 coins.
Please note that we highly recommend playing the Titanic video slot with the maximum bet amount, because doing so will also give you a chance for winning the jackpot prize. To clarify, you are asked to pick a “ticket” before starting to play the game. The ticket you chose determines the bet amount, and what features will be activated. These tickets are:
- Third Class Ticket: Each spin will cost 0.01 coin per line (the minimum bet amount). You can activate bonus features, but you cannot win any of the jackpot prizes.
- Second Class Ticket: Each spin will cost 0.02, 0.03, or 0.04 coin per line. In addition to bonus features, you can win mini and maxi jackpots.
- First Class Ticket: Each spin will cost between 0.05 and 2.50 coins per line. In addition to bonus features and mini/maxi jackpots, you can also win the “top jackpot” prize.
So, what is the “top jackpot” award? There is a symbol in the game, which shows a picture of Jack and Rose together. This one is called a “JACK&ROSE scatter” symbol and landing 5 of them anywhere on the reels will pay 500x the total stake, but only if you are playing with a First-Class ticket.
Speaking of special symbols, the logo of the game (shown with a T letter) and “2X” signs are wild. These symbols may also have some pictures attached to their upper right corner – for example, if this is a Jack and Rose picture, the symbol gets called “JACK&ROSE WILD”. NO matter what kind of picture they have, “T” and “2X” symbols will always be wild and substitute other symbols.
Titanic Slot Overview of the Bonus Rounds
As mentioned above, there are multiple bonus rounds in the Titanic slot machine.
- Jackpot Scatter: Landing 2, 3, 4, and 5 JACK&ROSE symbols anywhere on the reels will pay 2x, 10x, 100x, and 500x the total stake (the last one is activated only if you are playing with a First-Class ticket).
- Mystery Double Wilds: Can be activated randomly. When it triggers, two to five “2X WILD” symbols will randomly be awarded on all reels, except the first.
- Mystery Wild Reels: Can be activated randomly. When it triggers, two reels will turn into wild, and all the spots on the reels will be filled by wild symbols.
- Jack’s Drawing Mystery: Can be activated randomly. This is a “pick me” game where you try to find at least three matching drawings of Jack. According to the symbols you found, you can win between 150x to 2,950x the stake per line.
- Mystery Jackpots: Can be activated randomly. This is also a “pick me” game where you get to pick one of the three tiles. If you are lucky enough, you can win the “mini” or “maxi” jackpot prize in this round. It is possible to win between 50x to 400x the stake per line.
- Wheel Feature: Landing three Ship, Ship Wild, or 2X Ship Wild symbols anywhere on odd-numbered reels at the same will reveal a wheel to spin. It contains multiple rewards.
- If the spin result is “Make It Count”, you win 10 free spins and 100x the stake per line. During the free spins, additional symbols will appear on the reels, and additional free spins can be awarded.
- If the spin result is “The Safe”, you play a mini-game where you get to pick one of the 10 safes. Each safe contains a multiplier prize, up to 800x the stake per line.
- If the spin result is “Pick Up”, you play another “pick me” game, which offers you the chance to win up to 100x the stake per line.
- Finally, If the spin result is “Heart Of The Ocean”, you win 6, 10, 15, and 30 free spins with a multiplier of 1x, 2x, 3x, and 5x, respectively.
Buttons & Interface of the Slot Game
The interface is simple enough, and you don’t need a special tutorial to start playing. Just check the button explanations below before starting to spin the reels:
- Balance: Shows your remaining balance.
- Stake/Line: Shows the bet amount per pay line.
- Lines: Shows how many pay lines are in use.
- Stake: Shows the bet amount per spin (your total wager for that spin).
- Win: Shows the amount of your last win.
The blue button at the top right corner spins the reels once. The blue “i” symbol at the top left corner opens the paytable, which contains the rules and payouts of this casino slot machine. Check it at least once before starting to play the game.
How to Play this Slot Machine?
Click the “stake/line” section to determine (or change) your ticket type and bet amount. After that, click the blue button at the top right corner to spin the reels once. Or, use the red button at the bottom left corner to spin the reels automatically. Your goal is to create winning combinations on reels, and in order to do that, you need to get at least three same symbols next to each other on a pay line. The RTP rate of the game is over 96%, so your odds are pretty good.
How High Can You Win Titanic Slot Machine?
The maximum win is 100,000 times the stake per line, which is the highest possible top jackpot payout. The maximum stake per line can be 2.5 coins, and when multiplied with 100,000, the result is 250,000 coins – this is the biggest win of the Titanic slot machine.
The Best Casino Sites to Play Titanic Slot Mobile & Desktop
After trying your chances on the free play version, you can play the Titanic slot machine with real money in one of these online casinos:
|Spinit Casino||You can start your slot adventure with 200 free spins and a 1,000 USD welcome promotion!|
|Thrills Casino||If you were not lucky enough throughout the week, you could get a 10% cashback of your weekly loss on every Monday!|
|Casino Gods||A divine welcome bonus of 1,500 EUR and 300 free spins awaits you at Casino Gods!|
Is There a Titanic Mobile Slot Version?
There is no separate mobile casino game version of the Titanic slot machine. This is because there is no need: as it is a modern video slot game, it works on multiple platforms, no matter what kind of device you are using. So, if you like to play casino games on mobile, this slot game will be a very good choice — it runs on any device with an internet connection.
Tons of bonus rounds, lots of multiplier payouts, and the official soundtrack of a legendary movie: Titanic video slot machine offers all of these and more. In our Titanic slot review, we highly recommend giving it a go, even if you are not a fan of the movie itself. As always, play the free version on our website first to learn the rules. Good luck!