The Gee Gees
The Gee Gees slot is a very popular three-reel gambling machine from the house of Microgaming. It is a casino game inspired by the Bee Gees and the classic disco music. The game takes place in a 90s nightclub with a disco and all night party theme attached to it. The animations, the graphics and the sound effects all complement the disco theme perfectly. The slot comes with a single payline and three reels.
Top Casinos Where to Play The Gee Gees for Real Money
Free and Real Money Versions
Gamblers can play the Gee Gees slot for free or with real funds. Playing the free mode to start is a good option for the players who need to get an idea of all the intricacies and symbols attached. After a few free rounds, you can move on to playing with real money.
Steps to Play with Real Money
- Pick an online casino featuring the game and pass the registration. Once done, top your account with the first deposit. Go to the slot’s page.
- Before setting the reels to spin, you should choose the bet size. This is done by pressing the + or the options you see at the bottom of the game screen.
- The casino game offers just one payline and one coin to place bets on per line. So, after choosing the bet size, you need to press the spin button to start the gameplay.
Features of the Gee Gees Slot
The Gee Gees slot does not offer free spins and wild and scatter symbols but features bonus rounds and multipliers. The 777-themed symbols used are cherries, golden 7, single, double and triple bars, blue coloured lucky 7s, three golden 7s, watermelons, horseshoes, and disco balls.
Symbols and Their Payouts
- Get cherries to land on the centre payline to get one coin.
- Get the golden seven on a payline and win two credits.
- Land single bar symbols to win four coins.
- Get six coins for landing double bar symbols on the win line.
- Getting triple bar symbols rewards you with eight coins.
- Land blue coloured lucky 7s on the win line to get ten coins.
- Land the horseshoes on the payline to avail 20 coins.
- Get the golden coloured lucky 7s to get 50 coins.
- Land watermelons and avail 250 credits.
- Land three disco balls on the payline to win the jackpot of 2000 coins.
Nudges & Holds
The Nudges and Holds appear randomly during the game. Make use of the nudges bonus to shake the reel to move forward and to create a winning combination. You have the option to make use of the hold to freeze one reel or two for the next spin and see if you get any new winning combinations.
Dance Floor Bonus
This bonus round gets triggered when you get a winning combination on the payline. You can start to boogie and try to get your hands at some attractive prizes, nudges, and other features on the way.
The Gee Gees slot offers necessary payable and many mini bonus rounds to keep the gambler hooked to the game for long. Some of the other popular games from Microgaming include Adventure Palace, Racing for Pinks, Golden Princess, Halloweenies, Reel Strike, Boogie Monsters, Highlander, Serenity, etc.