The Cheshire Cat Slot Demo
The Cheshire Cat is a famous fictional feline that became popular from the novel Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland came out in 1865. The cat, which predates the novel, has long broken the bounds of the literary context and become a part of media, cartoons, politics, and numerous studies. This cat, which is famously known for the wide, mischievous grin stretched out across its face, has become such a significant addition to pop culture that it has penetrated the gaming world as well. The character is used as inspiration by Williams Interactive to create the slot game, The Cheshire Cat.
The Cheshire Cat slot machine is a guise of the feline fellow’s appearance in Alice in Wonderland. The colourful madness stretched on a standard grid of five reels and forty bet lines carries the potential for bizarre bonus features that anyone familiar with the film or novel adaptations understands. The screen is also not spared of these out-of-the-ordinary elements, all of which are assessed in this The Cheshire Cat Slot review.
The Cheshire Cat Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||2.50|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play The Cheshire Cat for Real Money
Walk Through Wonderland in The Cheshire Cat Slot
The Cheshire Cat slot game’s development is a testament of how far Williams Interactive has come with the design of their games. The video slot, which was released in 2017, invites players down a rabbit hole that leads to a colourful meadow no doubt in Wonderland. Yellow and blue bushes sit at the far back and are connected two tall trees at the front by a stretch of green grass.
The Cheshire Cat slot machine grid takes up centre stage in a light blue shade that ties the sky blue at the top to the dark blue of the bushes beneath it. The soft colour of the reels acts as an ideal backdrop for the colourful symbols that appear on it, from popular poker face cards to characters linked to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
Players are only treated to music in The Cheshire Cat video slot when the reels are spinning, or a bonus round is playing. The tunes used are fun, playful, and sync effortlessly with the theme of the game. Players are also given the option of gambling in silence by turning the sound setting off.
Symbols and Bonus Treats
The most notable of symbols in this mobile casino game is the Cheshire Cat himself, whose broad grin has not been left out. Alice is also spotted while on her way to explore Wonderland. The hookah-smoking caterpillar, white rabbit, green portion, and piece of cake bring it home for the theme. A, K, Q, and J appear in similar semblance as they do in most other WMS slots.
Wonderland is famous for its surreal nature from the plants and creatures to items that can be collected. Williams Interactive reflects this element in some of the potential bonus rewards in The Cheshire Cat free play while including others that are regulars in the slot world. These bonuses include:
- Mystery symbol: Before the beginning of any spin, one of the standard items is selected to appear more often than others. The chosen icon mostly often appears stacked on the first reel.
- Wild: Aside from offering the big win, The Cheshire Cat game logo plays the wild, which allows it to complete the combinations of other icons. Despite being a unique symbol, the wild’s payout combos have to appear on adjacent reels and a bet line like those of all others.
- Bonus: The bonus symbol is the only one that is irreplaceable by The Cheshire Cat wild and does not provide credit wins. The icon, which appears as a wheel of fortune, triggers the free spins bonus when three or more appear anywhere on the screen.
- Free spins: Three of the symbols award five free spins and four of them grant ten free play spins and 10x multiplier. As many as twenty rounds + 50x multiplier can be won by landing five bonus icons. The bonus symbol cannot appear during free spins.
- Wheel feature: The Wheel feature is activated once the free spins are landed but before the rounds start playing. The results displayed on the wheel determine the number of wild reels and grids that will be used in the bonus. If multiple reel arrays are used, each one lands winning combinations independently. As the rounds play for free, the scatter symbol is removed from the grid, which means the bonus cannot be retriggered.
- Bonus guarantee: If the payouts collected in the free spins bonus are less than ten times the placed bet, then the win is boosted to reach the amount.
The Cheshire Cat Control Unit
The Cheshire Cat by WMS features a simple control unit that hosts the buttons used to control gameplay. Beneath it is a small strip that holds additional fields that provide information about the set. These buttons are as follows:
- Graph – leads gamers to the paytable section where winnings and bonuses are displayed. The bet configuration used per spin determines the win values that are shown.
- Play button in curved arrows – serves as the autoplay button that activates consecutive spins. It turns into the stop button when the feature is active.
- Single curved arrow – is the spin button and plays the game manually.
- Bet / Line – sets the stake value between 0.01 and 2.50 credits using the (-) and (+) keys on each side.
- Balance – shows the credits that are available to place bets, whether fun or real money.
- Win – indicates the payout of each round where a combination appears.
- Total Bet – shows the stake placed per round by multiplying the bet per line by the number of paylines.
- Bolt – opens the settings menu.
- ? – redirects players to a second webpage where further information about the game is provided.
The Gameplay Procedure
The playability of slot games is among the simplest to grasp with only two steps involved in nearly all of them, which is the placement of a bet and then spinning the reels. In The Cheshire Cat online slot, players can use as much as 100 credits per spin. The higher the bet used, the bigger the credit reward if any, is landed. This gameplay procedure and bet limits are the same in both The Cheshire Cat demo play and real money versions. No slot strategy can be applied to alter the winning odds in one’s favour.
The Cheshire Cat slot game rewards payline winnings for three to five symbols. The combinations have to begin from the left of the screen, and their payouts are determined by the stake that is used. When the highest one of 2.50 credits per line is in use, The Cheshire Cat Slot review reveals the payouts as follows:
|Symbol||Winnings for Three||For Four||For Five|
The big win in Cheshire Cat is not the highest offered by WMS, but it is still sizeable considering the max bet used. The biggest win symbol payouts are 1250 credits, which is tied to five slot logos when the highest stake of 2.50 credits is used per line. The provider states that the max possible winning in the game is limited to 250,000 credits. The maximum win is not progressive and remains fixed throughout the game.
Real Money Mode
The slot is provided in both tutorial and real money versions to serve a broad demographic of players. The latter option is only available in WMS online casinos such as Kaboo, Casumo, and Thrills. When playing The Cheshire Slot with real money, players can take up any presented offers such as no deposit bonuses, welcome packages, and reload incentives. A good number of these rewards can be used to conduct a The Cheshire Cat Slot overview on the gambling club’s bill. When claiming these incentives, be keen to read through the attached terms and conditions to ensure that they are worth the trouble when you play for fun.
Playing on Mobile
Mobile gadgets have taken the gambling industry to the next level, and Williams Interactive is all here for it. Nearly all its slot machines, including The Cheshire Cat, are developed with mobile compatible software. The Cheshire Cat mobile slot is accessible without download demands, which means it can be launched directly on web browsers. The screen arrangement and payouts of this game are similar to those of the desktop version, down to the presented bonuses. To play casino games on mobile means to have a significant advantage of being able to play anywhere and anytime.
The Cheshire Cat no download slot is a simple creation that manages to deliver numerous playful elements that link it to its Wonderland theme. The slot machine features an RTP rate of 95.94%, which is a standard value in comparison to most others. The collected payouts can fall on either side of this hypothetical rate, but it gives an idea of how the game has paid over thousands of spins. The Cheshire Cat also features medium variance, which makes the collected payouts somewhat regular and moderately sized. Gamblers can conduct The Cheshire Cat review on numerous WMS affiliate websites, including ours to see whether it is worth the risk of real money gameplay.