This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Take the Bank by BetSoft was released in October 2019. It is a 5-reel slot that you can play for free, and it offers 75 paylines, exploding wilds, free spins, and so much more features. As the title implies, it deals with the bank heist theme, but it does have so much to offer in terms of value for money.
In this Take the Bank slot review, we will be taking a look at the game mechanics, determine a slot strategy, understand the slot rules, the buttons and also learn how to operate the online slot.
Here is the game summary:
Take the Bank Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||20.00|
|Maximum Win||225 x Bet|
|Release date||29 October 2019|
|Special features||Sticky Wilds, Autoplay Option, Free Spins, Buy Feature, Gamble Feature|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Mobile Casinos to Play Take the Bank for Real Money
Game Design, Graphics and Theme of the UK Slot
The game is rendered in 2D and sports some colourful symbols of bombs and bank vaults. In here, you will be spinning such symbols as robbers, police cars, cash, diamonds, and crowbars. While the game is designed in 2D, it does show some cool animations, like a bomb that has a timer, which shows a countdown while in-game. The free spins card at the left side of the screen also has an animation that shows how many free spins are left.
The Take the Bank Slot Symbols and Their Function
There are several important symbols and features in the game that, if triggered, will improve your odds of winning. These are the symbols that you must wait for to win big. Below is a guide on how they work:
- Wild – the wild symbol is the robber. It substitutes for all symbols but only on the tenth spin. Every time a robber appears on the grid, it will stay on its position until the tenth spin. Once they turn into wilds, they will blow up. The wild cannot substitute for the scatter symbol.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the police car. It awards free spins. You need to land three of them anywhere on the grid to win 15 Take the Bank free play spins. The scatter symbols only land on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Exploding Wilds – this is a feature that gets triggered every ten spins. With each spin, a bomb starts a countdown to ten. When it hits zero, the robber symbols on the tenth spin will turn into bombs, and will also function as wilds.
- Free Play Spins – once you trigger this bonus round, you will receive 5, 7, or 10 wild symbols that will be randomly scattered on the slot. These wilds will move to different positions every next spin.
There is also a Double Up feature, which is pretty much a gamble feature. If you win money on a spin, you can choose to bet it and get a chance to double the win or lose it all. If you do not want to do this, just click on the Collect button to keep on playing normally.
Buttons and How They Work
There are only a few buttons that you need to click to make the game work. Below is a simple tutorial:
- “I” – this letter is the game’s menu. Click it to see the paytable and the game rules.
- Spin – this is the circular arrow that is found at the bottom right. Click it once you have selected your bet.
- Auto-Spin – next to the Spin button is another circular arrow with a “play” symbol. Click it if you do not want to spin the reels manually each round. If you click it, you can choose how many times the slot will spin on its own before it stops.
- Bets – the bottom centre of the grid shows many numbers. These are the actual bet sizes that will correspond to your bet per round.
There is also a Buy Feature found at the bottom right. You should only click it if you do not want to wait for the free spins to get triggered. The cost of this feature varies, and it will award you with 15 spins. Each spin will cost the maximum bet during this round, but it will not be taken off from your balance anymore because you have already bought it.
How to Play Take the Bank Slot Machine in the UK
To play Take the Bank slot free version, the only thing you need to do is to choose the size of your bet per round. In this video slot, you cannot choose the number of active paylines, as the default is 75.
After choosing your bet, you just have to click the Spin button and wait to see if you have won or not. The size of your payment will depend on your bet. The paytable will change every time you increase or decrease your wager size. The one shown below is representative of how much money you can win if you wager the maximum bet* (£20).
|Symbols Payout*||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
One of the tips that are useful when playing this casino game is to control the urge to bet more. Whether you wager low or high, the prizes are in proportion anyway. Also, it is a good strategy not to buy the free spins. It will be worth more of your money if you spin the reels and land the bonus symbols randomly than purchasing the free play spins.
Maximum Payout and Big Win in Take the Bank Game
The slot has no progressive jackpot, but it does have a maximum payout of £60 at a maximum bet of £20. If you are that lucky to land five diamonds on a payline at every free spin, the maximum you can win in the free Take the Bank slot machine is £900.
Where to Play the Slot for Real Money
You can bet real cash on the game if you register for an account in a casino. There are several casinos that are partnered with BetSoft, and you just need to sign up with the one that offers this game.
Here are the top three casinos we recommend that offer the Take the Bank game:
- Green Casino – register and get as much as 100 GBP in bonuses.
- Argo Casino – get a bonus of 200 GBP after registration. The 200 GBP is the cap of the 100% deposit bonus.
- Frank Casino – get as much as 150 free spins plus 1,000 GBP in gifts after signing up for an account.
This slot is not available in the UK as of the time. If you are from the UK, you can play the free version of the game or look for a non-UK casino. What you can also do is to use a VPN if you are from the UK so you can access the game from the United Kingdom.
Take the Bank Mobile
This slot from BetSoft gives the gaming a different taste. It is rare to see a feature where you get guaranteed wilds at every ten spins. And they are not just guaranteed, they are also sticky. The prizes may be low, but it seems easy to win, considering that there is the countdown feature that will help you improve your odds. You can play for fun before you invest money in the game so you understand the rules better.