Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot Demo
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior slot is a 5×5 grid casino game by NetEnt with Cluster Pays mechanic, emulating an old but gold arcade game from Capcom. This old-school like masterpiece designed to bring back memories of one of the greatest arcades in the 90s. Starting to choose from 8 of the original fight characters to compete versus other fighters, then the winner will get extra prizes as a chance to defeat the four Bosses and become a Champion! The gameplay itself, graphics and soundtrack are authentic in this online slot. The game is already released on 21 May 2020 and here’s its overview.
Update: the demo is available to test and play again.
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||Depends on Game Progress|
|Paylines||5+ Cluster Pays|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||35.00|
|Release date||21 May 2020|
|Special features||Choose Character, Spreading Wilds, Multipliers, Free Spins, Bonus Rounds, Boss Fights|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Slots Series||Capcom™ Branded Slot|
Top Casinos Where to Play Street Fighter II: The World Warrior for Real Money
The Street Fighter II: The World Warrior slots machine draws its inspiration from the classic fighting video game of the same title that initially debuted in 1991. It since made the Street Fighter series a household name in the competitive world of gaming. The Street Fighter series currently comprises 8 games along with a barrage of TV shows and films, like Conan slot game and others.
The Street Fighter II: The World Warrior mobile slot is an oldie in every sense of the word. Lovers of the initial game will be blown away with entirely faithful visuals. The reels of this online slot game are set against various backdrops, which are strikingly similar to the stages in Street Fighter II. And, the 16-bit symbols add a layer of authenticity to the retro reels. These include the fighters in loser and winner versions and the poker cards.
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Bonus Features
This is the time you need to try the demo and track down all features by yourself, we bet you won’t be disappointed.
- Choose your character. The Street Fighter II slot machine starts with choosing your character from eight original fighters, including Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and others. Every character has its own RTP, background and symbols.
- Health Bars. Every character has its Victory and Defeat symbols. When any winning combination occurs, fighters lose health points. When the health bar drops to zero – the fight is over and you get Bonus Round.
- Wild Gauge. There is a bar with 7 cells that are filled with every high-value symbol in winning combinations. Your fighter accomplishes Wild Combo when the bar is full, substituting random symbols with Wilds.
- Defeat the Boss. Street Fighter II: The World Warrior slot has four original bosses with multipliers on winning. There is an opportunity to restart the battle when defeated. The Champion, who defeats all bosses, will be awarded 100x bet credits.
Symbols and Maximum Win
This unique slot’s maximum win is determined by your progress and bet size. Maximum multipliers are 120x Stake for defeating all Bosses. There are 12 high-value Victory and 12 high-value Defeat symbols, and 4 low-paying symbols in total. Character symbols could appear as Colossal ones with 2×2 size. All playable characters and their perks are in the table below:
|Street Fighter Character||RTP||Bonus Combo|
|Ryu||96.02%||3 wild symbols on the same row|
|Zangief||96.08%||2 wild symbols on 2 horizontal stacks|
|Guile||96.04%||2 wild symbols on 2 vertical stacks|
|Chun-Li||96.08%||2-7 wild symbols which are randomly placed|
|Ken||96.06%||1-5 wild symbols on the same row|
|Dhalsim||96.04%||3-4 wild symbols which are randomly placed|
|Blanka||96.08%||1-5 wild symbols on the same reel|
|E. Honda||96.05%||3 wild symbols on the same reel|
How to Play Street Fighter II Slot
Here’s a breakdown of the steps to getting started in the Street Fighter II: The World Warrior free slot machine.
- Once you launch the slot mobile or PC versions, select the ‘i’ button to access the paytable. Doing so will give you invaluable information on the RTP, variance, bonus features, symbols, and payouts.
- Place your wager ranging from 20p to €/$700 per spin. The bet size caters to all pockets.
- Click on play to set the five reels in motion.
- Keep in mind that Street Fighter II: The World Warrior by NetEnt uses a 5×5 grid and clusters instead of generic paylines. Winning combinations are formed when at least 4 matching symbols feature in a cluster. And, an image becomes part of a cluster if it’s positioned adjacently (horizontally or vertically) to the same icon. An array of clusters of the same image will pay out separately.
- The Street Fighter II: The World Warrior slot demo and real money version have the Autoplay feature that allows you to relish in up to 1000 hands-free spins. Furthermore, punters can customize the feature to stop it when a certain win or loss limit is reached, of your balance decreases or goes up by a specified amount, or upon triggering the Beat the Boss Free Spins bonus.
As a rule of thumb, (before each playing session) set a flexible budget that you can stick to. You’ll avoid depleting your hard-earned money in a jiffy. And, refrain from chasing losses when you’re on a losing streak.
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot Review: Volatility and RTP
As an acronym for Return to Player, RTP explains the sum of cash that a mobile casino game or online slot machine pays back to its participants. It’s depicted as a percentage and computed from playing sessions over time. The Street Fighter II: The World Warrior free play and real money version have an RTP of 96.06%. And each character you play with has a varying RTP that falls anywhere between 96.02% and 96.08%. When the Insert Coin Gamble feature is activated, the payout rate ranges from 98.7% and 100%.
Volatility describes the frequency of winning when you play Street Fighter II: The World Warrior for free or with some cash on the line. It’s a high volatility machine, which means while the rewards are few and far between when you win, it’s life-changing. With that being said, the maximum win is 7142x your total wager.
Playing for Free
The free Street Fighter II: The World Warrior demo version with no download or registration required is a risk-free way of getting in on the action. So, when you play slot demo or practice version, you can test the features and ultimately decide whether or not it tickles your fancy. And, if you feel ready or confident enough, you can play on mobile or PC with your hard-earned money to stand a chance of taking home lucrative prizes, including the jackpot.
Summary and Mobile Experience
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior mobile slot is fully compatible with mobile devices. The idea of its game is fresh and looks like an AAA release with attention to details. NetEnt is going to publish even more branded video slots this year, so stay tuned!
In developing Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot™ we felt a huge responsibility to ensure our slot game lived up to the iconic 90s original – a videogame which has continued to entertain fans for almost 30 years. Authenticity was a critical factor to the design of this game, from the arcade-inspired art and sounds to the game mechanics, as well as the Beat the Bosses and Car Smashing bonus rounds. We designed the game to fuel players’ nostalgic competitiveness throughout the gameplay. We are immensely proud of the end product and we hope players all over the world appreciate it.