Silk Road Riches Slot Demo
Silk Road Riches is a video slot by Leander Games, one among the several titles released in 2020. It revolves around the theme of the Silk Route, complete with Chinese symbols and ancient trading icons.
If you are intrigued, opt for the free Silk Road Riches demo. This slot machine spins on 5 reels in the base round, expanding onto 6 reels when free spins come about. There are unique gameplay features in Silk Road Riches by Leander Games that include Dynamic Ways, allowing the game area to vary, reaching up to 117,649 ways of winning at the utmost. The other features involve Cascading Reels, Miracle of Medicine, and free rounds in this slot game.
Being a feature-rich slot, it can entice many gamblers to play slot demo, either on a desktop casino website or as a slot mobile. One could test the software with real money and explore the different ways to win in this title that flaunts an RTP of 95.83%.
Silk Road Riches Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||97,000x Stake|
|Paylines||Up to 117,649|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||200.00|
|Release date||28 May 2020|
|Special features||Dynamic Ways, Cascading Reels, Free Spins, Wilds, Expanding Reels|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
|Paylines System||Dynamic Ways™|
Top Casinos to Play Silk Road Riches for Real Money
Silk Road Riches slots showcase snow-capped mountains in the backdrop with white, blue skies. The China Wall and the Silk Route are hinted by the faded background illustrations. One would find the logo of Miracle of Medicine on the left-hand side of the reels. The autoplay mode, as well as spin, bet lines, and settings options, lie on either side of the matrix.
Even if you look at Silk Road Riches mobile slot, you will find the structure unique and the layout user-friendly and intuitive. The total bet, balance, and win amounts are shown on the bottom border of the matrix. The spinning lines available at any time are also listed on top, an indication that the matrix structure expands as per the features that come in.
Silk Road Riches slot demo showcases the following features:
- Dynamic Ways. Here the symbols can expand to 6 reels, and one can get as many as 117649 combinations; even when the basic rounds are on, it can provide wins across 16807 lines.
- Cascading Reels. This mechanism comes on when there is a win gained. Players get new symbols that replace the win combinations formed so that there is potential for more winning combinations and subsequent payouts.
- Miracle of Medicine. This is triggered by the Merchant’s Chest Scatter icon. Minimum 3 of the same activate this bonus round. Even if one or two of the symbols show up, a cash prize as a reward is obtained.
- Route to Riches. This is the free round that triggers with the help of 3 Chest icons in the zone of Dynamic Ways. The 6th reel adds on and provides a new symbol called StrongBox. This can bring on more free games or instant prizes in cash.
- Wilds. This is represented by Wild coins that act as substitutes for other symbols. They usually appear on five reels in the last row.
One could explore these features in the mobile casino game as well. The high paying icons here are as follows:
|Bag of Coins||2.5||1.25||0.6|
Note: It is in € with €1 as the bet amount.
How to Play Silk Road Riches Online Slot?
To play slot demo or the real money mode here are the steps to follow:
- Start by choosing the number of paylines to activate; one can wager on every spin between $0.2 and $200.
- One could even put the game on auto spins; this would put the reels moving a set number of times uninterrupted.
- The grid has a 5×3 layout where reels change with every spin.
- Reels can expand in height up to 7 symbols, especially when Dynamic Ways comes about.
- As wins occur in the base round, the Cascading Reels lead to symbols of successful combinations being replaced by new symbols.
- Three Chest Scatters come in view to trigger free spins; here the 6th reel gets added; Scatters 1 or 2 can provide cash prizes or power-ups.
Tips to Win the Max Payout
There are different strategies that come into play for providing wins:
- The grid has a layout of 5×3 format where reels change; these can expand up to 7 symbols vertically when Dynamic Ways is active. Every reel moves independently where symbols in columns change with every spin. Betways can vary from 32 to as many as 16807 in the base round; if there are free spins, then it increases up to 117649 paylines.
- Cascading wins is a mechanism that showcases symbols of winning combinations being replaced by new symbols, increasing chance of wins.
- Three Chest Scatters come in view and trigger free spins; 1 or 2 Scatters provide power-ups or instant prizes in cash; during free rounds, one can get multiplier effects as well.
- The maximum win is considerable here since there are 117,649 ways for one to win; it can lead to a jackpot prize of 97,000x the line stake amount.
Silk Road Riches free slot is mobile compatible, allowing one to play on mobile smartphones or tablets. Leander Games ensures cross-platform optimized software for most of its games, allowing gamblers to wager with real money or play Silk Road Riches for free even on the go.
Silk Road Riches: The Summary
Have you ever wondered what it was like to trade during the Silk Route times? Here is your chance to travel back in time thanks to Leander Games. One can enjoy the Expanding Reels feature, Dynamic Ways of making wins as well as the Cascading symbols that bring in win potentials every time. With free spins, scatters that bring cash prizes as well as multiplier effects, there is much to look forward to in this feature-rich slot title.
The Silk Road was a network of trade routes which connected the East and West, and was central to the economic, cultural, political, and religious interactions between these regions from the 2nd century BCE to the 18th century. The Silk Road primarily refers to the land routes connecting East Asia and Southeast Asia with South Asia, Persia, the Arabian Peninsula, East Africa and Southern Europe.
The Silk Road derives its name from the lucrative trade in silk carried out along its length, beginning in the Han dynasty in China (207 BCE–220 CE). The Han dynasty expanded the Central Asian section of the trade routes around 114 BCE through the missions and explorations of the Chinese imperial envoy Zhang Qian, as well as several military conquests. The Chinese took great interest in the security of their trade products, and extended the Great Wall of China to ensure the protection of the trade route.