Robin Hood Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Robin Hood is a video slot that is powered by Evoplay Entertainment. It is a five-reeled twenty paylines slot game with stunning visuals and the potential to lead to sizeable winnings. This game was developed in November 2016 and is currently available in all the top Evoplay Entertainment casinos due to its popularity among gamers.
You can play Robin Hood for free or real money for an exciting gaming experience. It is designed in the HTML5 format that enables it to function seamlessly through instant play no download on a range of devices. Check this Robin Hood slot review for all the interesting details about this game.
Robin Hood Overview
|Maximum Win||900x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||500.00|
|Release date||3 November 2016|
|Special features||Sticky Wilds, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Graphics & Sounds
Robin Hood slot machine has crisp graphics and sound effects that lead to an exhilarating experience. It is set in the legendary Sherwood Forest where you will get rewards for simply spinning the reels, instead of stealing from the rich like the Robin Hood. It uses an animated style to deliver a great slot featuring the forest and treasure chests in the background. The reels have a golden frame with a bit of red at the top. This game has bright and beautiful looks that are quite appealing.
The soundtrack is also quite cool. The reels turn with a cracking sound coupled with other sound effects when you create winning combinations or hit a bonus. Evoplay Entertainment does not compromise on looks, and Robin Hood slots certainly prove it.
Robin Hood Slot Bonus Features
Robin Hood online slot has merry bonus features that will take the enjoyment and the winning potential a notch higher. Just like other slots, the wild and the scatter symbols are the keys to the bonuses.
- Wild – The wild symbol is the red and white target circle. It substitutes all regular symbols to create more chances for winning combinations.
- Scatter – The scatter symbol is the sheriff. It triggers free spins.
- Free Spins – Three, four or five scatter symbols will unlock ten bonus spins. During the bonus round, the wild symbols convert into sticky wilds, which remain in place during subsequent spins, thus, increasing your chances of making a winning combo.
- Sticky Wild Respins – The wild symbols can turn into sticky wilds and activate respins when you land three or more of them. When another one lands, it activates an extra respin.
These are the bonus features of this slots game. You can play for free to test them and understand how they work. These features are the fastest ways of hitting the bigger winnings of the game.
The symbols of Robin Hood include the basic poker symbols and the theme-specific ones.
- Low-value symbols: The low tier symbols are 9, 10, Q, and J, which can all pay 0.4, 0.8 or 2.5 times your bet for three to five symbols. Ace and K can pay between 0.4 and 4 times your stake. Despite being the cliché symbols, they have been adorned with leaves and twigs to make them more thematic.
- High-value symbols: The high-ranking ones include the pictures of Friar Tuck, Little John, Maid Marion, and Robin Hood, the chief bandit. John and Tuck pay 0.8, 4 or 10 times your bet while Maid Marion pays 1, 5 or 15 times. Robin Hood is the highest paying symbol that leads to winnings with just two symbols. It results in 0.4, 1.2, 7.5 or 25 times your bet for two to five symbols.
- Special symbols: Scatter and wild also pay for combinations of two to five symbols. Wild pay for as little as 2 symbols. It results in 0.4, 1.2, 7.5, 25 times your bet, while scatter gives 5, 10, 25 times multiplier for 3 to 5 symbols.
The paytable is that simple. You can play Robin Hood slot demo to check out the symbols and familiarize yourself with Robin Hood and his cohort of bandits that can lead to excellent rewards.
This game has a few distinctly displayed buttons that enable you to navigate through with ease.
- The Bet section has + and – that allow you to increase or decrease your bet size. The minimum bet is 0.1 while the maximum is 500, making it an ideal game for both the penny players and the buzz seeking risk-takers.
- The Auto Spin button spins the reels uninterruptedly for a predetermined number of times.
- The big white Spin button turns the reels once and reveals the winnings. It can shift when you activate the bonus features, and count down the number of free spins or respins to play.
These are the main buttons that will allow you to play the game. The free Robin Hood demo can be an excellent avenue to play for fun before playing for real money.
The maximum win is 25 times your bet: with the max bet value of 500 credits, and it is unbelievable 12500 credits. It has an RTP of 95.1%, which is fairly high. The game has high low volatility; therefore, you will win frequently if you spin for long enough. The best slot strategy is to test Robin Hood free play to understand all the elements of the game before taking any risks. The demo slot is just as exciting as the real game, apart from the thrill of winning or losing.
Robin Hood slot is mobile compatible and works on a range of smartphones and tablets. You can play on mobile through instant play no download since it is designed in the HTML5 format. The Robin Hood mobile slot is a worthwhile game to play while on the move; the quality of the mobile casino game is comparable with the desktop version and the gameplay is seamless if you have good Internet. Moreover, you can play slot demo or real money game.
Robin Hood by Evoplay Entertainment is an amazing video slot that is set on the Sherwood Forest. It has smooth visuals, staggering sound effects, and intriguing free spins bonuses. You can play Robin Hood free slot or real money game in the leading casinos online for an unforgettable experience.