Rise of Maya Slot Review with Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Rise of Maya by NetEnt is a video slot that not only looks attractive but delivers an engaging gaming session. With this game, you can embark on a journey to seek the forgotten treasures of Mesoamerican Civilization. To find the treasure, you will have to travel back in time and look for a Mayan temple.
Rise of Maya consists of 5 reels and 10 fixed paylines. It is set to be released on 4 February 2020. The Mayan motive is represented strongly in the title. In this slot, the maximum win is 6,000 times the betting amount. It comes with a wide range of bonus features. If you are new to it, you will be able to play Rise of Maya for free. However, if you have to win the jackpot, make sure you play it for real money.
If you want to find out more about the slot, keep reading this Rise of Maya slot review.
Rise of Maya Overview
|Maximum Win||2,500x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||75.00|
|Release date||4 February 2020|
|Special features||Free Spins, Wild substitutions, Second Chance Scatter™ Re-Spins, Bonus Bet, Scatter Nudge|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Rise of Maya for Real Money
Theme and Graphics
As you open the Rise of Maya slot machine, you will notice golden overtone. The richness of the slot will immediately attract you. It exudes a Mayan and Aztec aura. The symbols have been designed in accordance with the theme. It is filled with colour and features heavy use of symbols.
The reels are translucent and are set inside a dark and smoky Mayan temple. These are flanked by the eternal flames. As the backdrop of the title, you will find a large golden mask. Colourful masks fill up the reels as you play. The golden colour serpent plays a significant role in the game. The music that accompanies it helps to concentrate on the game. NetEnt has tried to keep it simple yet elegant.
Symbols and Special Features
In Rise of Maya slot overview; we cannot miss out on the symbols in the title. It is the symbol that makes one slot different from the other. Let’s take a look at the different icons in the title.
- A-10 forms the low paying icons in the title. These are crafted on stones;
- The high paying icons in it are the ceremonial masks of different colours;
- There are 4 Wild icons in the slot among which are Expanding Serpents, and Serpent Stacks. All of these replace any of the base icons in the title;
- The Golden Mask serves as the scatter in the title.
Special Features and Bonus Games
It is only when a slot has some interesting features and bonus games will it be interesting for the player. The special features for Rise of Maya have been given below,
- 4 Wilds. Like mentioned earlier, there are 4 types of wild icons. The Expanding Serpent expands on to the upper or lower reels to cover up the whole reel. The serpent is only going to appear in the round of Free Spins and cover the whole reels.
- Free Spins. A Free Spin feature is going to be activated when 3 or more Scatter or Wild appears anywhere on the reels. 3 icons are going to provide you with 15 free spins. During this round, the reel on which the Wild has landed turns to hot reels. You will also be able to win some extra free spins. This means you can win up to 24 free spins.
- Scatter Nudge Feature. This slot also has a Scatter Nudge feature. This is going to be triggered randomly if you do not get a winning combination in the Free Spins or Base Game. When it is activated, Scatter or Wild icons are nudged to the reels for triggering Free Spins feature. If you do this, you will win additional free spins.
- Bonus Bet: Second Chance Scatter. There is a Bonus Bet: Second Chance Scatter round. You can deactivate or activate it in the base game. In case you activate, it is going to double the bet. It is also going to increase the chances of seeing additional scatter or wild icons which can trigger the round of Free Spins. If you get 2 Wild or Scatter icons on the reels, the ones which do not have any of the two are going to re-spin to provide you with a second chance.
Like every other slot, the control panel has been placed at the bottom of the screen. Let’s take a look at the functions of each button.
- In order to start the game, you will have to set the coin value. Use the arrow to increase or decrease it;
- To set the reels in motion, you will have to click on the button with a circular arrow given in the middle;
- On the left side of the spin button, you will find the autoplay button. This will spin the reels automatically for a specific number of times without any interruption.
Thus, you can see that the slot has an easy to use interface. In case you are unable to understand how this works, you can take the help of the tutorial.
How to Play Rise of Maya Slot Machine?
The low paying icons A-10 pay from 3 to 7.5 times of the betting amount when you land 5 of a kind, and the mask icons pay you 15 to 250 times the betting amount when you land 5 of a kind. Deer Skull is the highest paying icon in the title. It has 10 fixed paylines. You will be awarded when you land 2 to 5 of a kind. The minimum and the maximum betting limit are 0.10 and 75. If you use the bonus bet, the stake is going to increase to 0.20 to 150.
If you have to derive the maximum benefit from your gambling session, you should try out Rise of Maya free play. With the help of this, you will be able to play for free as much as you want and become an expert and test it out.
In order to achieve winning combinations, you should play for higher bets. Obviously, if you play for fun for the minimum amount, you will not be provided with the jackpot amount. Make the most of the bonus free spins as it increases your odds as it provides more chances to roll the reels. Before you spin, you need to check the paytable. This will tell which combination will be the most lucrative for you.
You will come across many tips over the internet that will tell you how you have to gamble in order to bag great wins.
Biggest Win of Rise of Maya Video Slot
If you set the maximum betting limit, you will be able to win 2,500 times of the betting amount. This is possible when you trigger the free spins by landing the combination of scatter and wild. The biggest win shows that it is good for high as well as low rollers.
Play Rise of Maya for Real Money
In case you want a jackpot and real cash, you will have to gamble on the title for real money. You will find several online casinos that provide this game. You can gamble on this game in these casinos for real money or demo slot for free.
- Vegas Hero;
- Casino Joy.
With time, more and more people are resorting to smartphones for their daily activities. People are using it for their office work, ordering things, and playing games. This is the reason software developers have started developing games that are mobile compatible. NetEnt is one such provider. A majority of the slots, including Rise of Maya, are mobile optimized. They do this in order to keep up with the increasing demands of the market.
Rise of Maya mobile slot is updated with the latest gaming software. It doesn’t have any glitches and runs pretty smoothly. The title has been developed on HTML5. This means that it will adjust itself to every screen size. This slot mobile will run on smartphones and tablets that are powered by Android and iOS.
One good thing about the title is you can gamble on it without download. You will be able to open it on the mobile browser through any online casino. This makes it more convenient to access the game on the go. Thus, you will be able to play Rise of Maya slot free or for real money. Only when you play on mobile for real money, you will have to register into the casino. NetEnt has not developed a dedicated app for the game.
Rise of Maya is an entertaining video slot from NetEnt. It is a medium variance slot. This means you will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. Both high, as well as low rollers, will be able to enjoy gambling on these. What makes the theme work well is the extensive range of features.
Just like every other title, this mobile casino game has free spins where the game gains pace and offers the pinnacle of payouts and thrills. However, the base game is also quite interesting. This is mainly because you will only need to have 2 high paying icons for winning the coins. The feature of Scatter Nudge develops a tense moment. The high paying icons also offers some significant rewards. The RTP of the title is 96.42%, which means average payout possibilities.
The only drawback of the title is that it will appear similar to various other Aztec titles developed by different software providers. However, it is only a minor drawback, and if you are able to get past this, you will surely enjoy it.