Ring of Odin Slot Demo
Are you a fan of spinning the reels of online slot machines that come with epic Norse mythology storylines? If so, then the Ring of Odin video slot will blow your mind from the word go. It is a 5 reel and 3-row slot game which you can play with up to 10 paylines. With visual enhancements and improved graphics, the game gives you smooth transitional gameplay across all devices ranging from PCs to tablets and smartphones.
However, as exciting as this Ring of Odin slots hotshot sounds, it is set for official launched on 16 April 2020. As we eagerly wait to take this brand-new title for a spin, here’s an exclusive Ring of Odin slot review highlighting the game features, how to play and how you can make some money out of it.
Ring of Odin Features Overview
|Theme||Gods and Mythology|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||5,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||16 April 2020|
|Special features||Random Features, Free Spins, Bonus Rounds|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Ring of Odin for Real Money
Ring of Odin Slot Overview: Game Theme and Design
Ring of Odin by Play’n GO throws you into the mythological culture of the Norse people, which is primarily based on the existence of their supernatural being Odin. Using next-generation game design techniques and technology Pay N’ Go nicely unfolded the game’s characters in an immersive environment that will get you hooked from the word go. Thanks to the crystal-clear visuals, life-like graphics and eye-popping effects, boredom is a word that won’t be in your vocabulary as you enjoy the game.
Some of the game symbols you’ll come across include Odin himself, ravens, hounds, horses and four rune stones of different colours. All these appear on a dark background giving you a better visual impression of the symbols to immerse you into the gameplay further. It’s also worth noting that unlike most slot games in the present day, there are no card-game icons used here.
Looking at the value of the game’s icons, low-value symbols are depicted by four Runic engravings on blue, green, purple and red stones. On the other hand, high-value symbols here are represented by the wolves, ravens, the eight-legged horse, and Odin’s spear. The Odin’s spear is the game’s most valuable icon which earns you 30 times your stake for five of a kind. Additionally, Odin himself acts as the wild, which is of the same value as the top regular symbol.
Ring of Odin Slot Features Guide
Generally, the Ring of Odin online slot has a five-star first impression, and no doubt playing it will be a blast. To make things even more interesting, here is a tutorial on some of the most rewarding features that Play’n GO threw in the game to increase your odds of winning:
- Free Spins Feature. The free spins in this title come in two forms. First, when you land the scatter symbol on reel 1, 3 and 5, you’ll be receiving a free spin. Any additional scatter that lands on the reel will earn you an additional spin at no extra cost.
- Odin’s Ring Feature. This is an exclusive feature that can become active at random on any of the spins during the regular gameplay. Any icon that you land within the ring automatically becomes the chosen symbol. Upon activating this feature, you get a re-spin.
- Draupnir Re-Spins. You will get more re-spins when the Odin’s Ring multiplies into nine rings that cover a 3 by 3 grid in the middle of the game’s layout. After the reels stop spinning, you get a re-spin for every chosen icon that lands in one or more of the rings. The number of chosen symbols that landed in Odin’s Rings is the number of re-spins that you’ll receive. You must, however, note that you can only earn up to nine re-spins in the Draupnir Re-Spins feature. Additionally, when triggered, the chosen icon becomes duplicated to become one Mega Symbol that’s sticky on the three central reels to the end of the re-spins.
- Multiplier Free Spins Feature. In case the game’s scatter icon, depicted by Odin’s Eye becomes the chosen symbol in Odin’s Ring, this will trigger four Multiplier Free Spins. During this feature, the scatter appears on the second, third or fourth reel for a single re-spin. Any scatters that land in Odin’s Rings on the three central reels will increase the multiplier by a single value up to a maximum of x9. On top of that, when the feature is in play any scatters that you’ll land will earn you another multiplier free spin on top of what you already had.
- Foresight Free Spins. To activate this feature, you must land scatter icons on the first, third and fifth reel at a go in the base game. This will earn you four spins at no extra cost, and the Odin’s Ring feature will become active on all the extra spins you received here. Again, for every other scatter you land while the feature is active, you get one more free spin.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir (Old Norse “the dripper”) is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night, eight new rings ‘drip’ from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
At the bottom of the screen, you’ll have access a menu bar that you can use to set your bets and check your account balance, complete with the payouts you’ve earned. You can place your bets from as low as 0.1 to 100 credits per spin. Don’t forget to take advantage of the autoplay feature so that you don’t have to keep clicking the ‘play’ button to set the reels in motion.
How to Play Ring of Odin Slot Game
After you set up the sizes of your wagers, you should now focus on forming winning combinations by matching symbols from left to right on any of the paylines. Even if you play for fun, the amount of payout you’ll get will solely depend on the icons you arrange in an active payline.
As you have fun trying to complete winning combinations, your best slot strategy is to aim at triggering multipliers, re-spins and other bonus features to get better odds of winning more lucrative rewards.
We also advise that you go through the rules of the game by studying the paytable before placing your wagers. That way, you will understand the icons and features that will earn you the most lucrative returns. Generally, you should keep an eye out for the wild symbols and scatters on the reels to stand a chance of attaining more goodies as you play.
Play Ring of Odin for Free Before You Spend Real Money
We all know that practice makes perfect, right? Therefore, if you want to make the most out of your wagers, start with the demo slot version for practice. Through the Ring of Odin free play mode, you can learn the tricks of how best to can win without the risk or worry of parting with your cash. As soon as the title becomes available online, we will allow you to test the free Ring of Odin slot demo right here on our website. No registration will be necessary if you just want to spin the game’s reels for fun.
Maximum Winnings and Jackpots
Given that this mobile-compatible game boasts of a high RTP of 96.20%, and a medium to high variance, it will be difficult from any player who dares to take the challenge to leave the lobby empty-handed. In case you were wondering the maximum win while playing Ring of Odin is 5,000x your initial stake. Now that the highest wager you can place per round in this game is 100 credits, it means that you can bag up to a remarkable half a million pounds after a single bet! Where to Wager on the Play’n Go’s Ring of Odin Slots Machine
As expected, this title will be available across all the most reputable Play’n Go online casinos. Take a look at our recommended casino platforms powered by the developer (such as All Slots, Dunder and Vegas Hero casinos) if you plan to enjoy the game for real money as soon as it’s launched. You’ll only be required to register for an account on the online casino of your choice, and you can start placing real money wagers. Moreover, many of the online casino sites we’ve reviewed here will allow you to play Ring of Odin free slot as well if you don’t feel like spending money or you just want to practice for fun.
But the easiest way to play slot demo version is on our site – no registration and no download needed.
Mobile Slot Gaming
From what we have seen in all the most recent releases by Play’n GO, we are all waiting from an immersive, mobile-compatible game that gamers can play on mobile devices irrespective of the operating system. As long as you have internet access on your mobile device, you can enjoy Play’n GO slot mobile anytime, no matter where you are.
Since the developer uses HTML5 in all its newest games, the Ring of Odin mobile casino game requires no download and therefore can be directly played from the browser on both iOS and Android.
The Final Verdict
If you’ve read this Ring of Odin Slot review up to this point, then you are ready for the release of the game. Come on the 16th of April, and you can relish Play’n GO’s newest mythically themed slot, backed up by high-quality graphics to match the fantastic design. You can also check free demo of Divine Showdown slot by Play’n GO with mythological characters in it.
Don’t forget to test the waters first in the Ring of Odin free play mode on our site for a better grasp of how the game works before you spend your money on the reels. Stay tuned for more updates about this exquisite title up until the day of release.
Mythology is a very popular subject and a rich source of inspiration, with plenty of stories to be told. At Play’n GO we are, first and foremost, entertainers. We pay particular attention to creating a rich narrative in these games, something players appreciate and enjoy immensely.