Relic Seekers Slot Demo
Relic Seekers online is a new addition to the slot portfolio by Microgaming. It is developed by Pulse 8 Studios, the independent studio creating Asian-inspired content. Released on 16 May 2019, the new slot machine has 5 reels and 25 paylines. This medium variance slot is inspired by the adventure-seeking archaeologists set out on a journey to explore ancient objects. This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the slot.
Relic Seekers Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||1,100x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.25|
|Max coins per spin||50|
|Release date||16 May 2019|
|Special features||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Produced by||Pulse 8 Studios|
Top Casinos to Play Relic Seekers for Real Money
Graphics and Animation
Free Relic Seekers slot machine comes with high-end graphics. The reels feature stone slabs with different signs drawn on them. The great visuals of the game make it an appealing option for punters.
Relic Seekers slot is a fantasy-adventure themed slot which will take the punter on a journey through Dragon’s Vein’s ancient tomb. The game has been set in Huangdi’s era, and 3 adventurers, the brave and young Free Man, energetic Nora, and intelligent professor Morgan, go on a mission to uncover the enigma of Dragon’s Vein. The title features anime-style drawing, which goes perfectly with the theme.
Relic Seekers Basic Features and Bonus Games
The symbols in big win Relic Seekers are in line with the theme. The lantern is the wild symbol in the game. It can substitute all the other icons in the title except for the scatter. The game features the scatter symbol as well.
- The title has ‘Rolling Reels’. This means that matching symbols will be removed to make way for the new ones. This feature can offer multiple consecutive wins. It will appear in the free spins and the base game;
- Symbol Turn Wild feature will turn a high symbol to wild for the rest of the spinning session. The symbol that transforms into the wild will appear in the free spins and the base game;
- In the free spins feature, if you can land 3 or more scatters, you will be provided with 10 free spins. 3 or more scatter icons can re-trigger this feature. The lines and the bets are the same as the one that triggered this bonus feature;
- During the free spin feature, you will have to collect the keys that appear on reel 5. These will reward you with prizes. When you get 3 keys, you are provided with 2 extra rounds. As you land 6 keys, you will receive 2 extra rounds along with a 2 times multiplier which is going to be applicable until the Free Spins feature comes to an end. These keys are collected with the completion of rolling reels.
Function Buttons in Relic Seekers by Microgaming
Before you travel back in time with this adventure game, you need to have an idea about the different buttons and its functions. There is a red circular button placed below the screen. When you click it, the reels will be set in motion. The two circular arrows facing each other beside the Spin button is the autoplay button. It will roll the wheels a specific number of times without any interruption. The lightning bolt button spins the reels faster. The ‘+’ and ‘–’ button in Relic Seekers free play increase or decrease the total betting amount. You can also click on Bet to adjust the bet value and bet size. You can try the tutorial to know these buttons functions.
How to Play Relic Seekers Slot Machine?
If you have to make the most of the slot, you need to have an idea about the winning combinations. Take a look at the paytable and maximum payouts on winning combinations.
- When you land 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the wild symbols, you will win 40, 80, 320, and 4200 coins;
- If you get 3, 4, and 5 of Free Man, you are going to be rewarded with a payout of 80, 320, and 1800 coins;
- 3, 4, and 5 of Morgan will pay 60, 300, and 1500 coins, respectively;
- As you land 3, 4, and 5 of Nora, you win 60, 300, and 1200 coins;
- 3, 4, and 5 of the dog symbol will pay 60, 240, and 1100 coins;
- The Chinese engraved writings are the lowest paying icons in the game. Landing 5 of the purple and the red will pay 400 coins. While 5 of the blue, green, and yellow ones will pay 500 coins.
|Symbols Payout*||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
*Winnings are multiplied by a total bet
The Relic Seekers game has been developed on HTML5 to make it mobile compatible. It can be opened across all devices that run on iOS or Android. There is no need to download Relic Seekers mobile. You can open it directly from your browser and start gambling. This means punters in the UK, Canada, Australia can now enjoy this game on the go. All you need is a mobile device and a steady internet connection to try out Relic Seekers demo or full mode.
Relic Seekers slot review shows that it is an interesting title and might soon to become quite popular among the punters. With an RTP of 96.03%, great winning odds, and interesting gameplay, all types of gamblers in the UK, Canada will enjoy gambling.