Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ Slot Demo
Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ mobile slot, as well as its desktop version, comes with a 5-row and 6-reel gaming area. This mobile compatible game comes with whopping 15,625 ways to win and RTP of 96.48%. It is set in Ancient Greece with many attractive features like Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Hydra Features and more. Play on mobile using the demo mode for free to see if it meets your gaming needs or not.
Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ Features Overview
|Theme||Fantasy, Gods and Mythology|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||10,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||200.00|
|Release date||7 August 2020|
|Special features||Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Hydra Features, Power Zones™|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||Power Zones™|
|Comment||Shortlisted for the «Game of the Year EGR 2020»|
|Produced by||Ash Gaming|
Top Casinos Where to Play Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ for Real Money
Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ Slot Demo Features
The crown is the Wild icon of Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ slot game, and its role is to substitute all other symbols. It cannot take the place of the bonus icons. Whenever it lands on the reels, it tries to create new winning combinations.
- Mighty Hydra Free Spins: Land 3 of the Gold Coin Scatters anywhere on the 5×6 grid to activate 12 free rounds. Hitting 4, 5, or 6 of the Scatters offers you 18, 25, or 50 free spins respectively. Win additional free rounds of 3 to 50 by landing 2 or more of the Gold Coins on the reels.
- Mega Spin: After you complete the free games on this mobile casino game, the Mega Spin comes into effect. Here, all Power Zones change into the same icon and thereby you can look forward to enjoying a huge win potential.
- Power Zones: The symbols other than the Scatter or the Wild can appear charged at random during a spin. If the charged yellow icon is seen on the reel, a Power Zone gets locked around it. Similar power areas connect with each other vertically or horizontally on the grid. If a charged icon lands close to the existing Power Zone, then this area expands, and all symbols landing in the area turn into a single icon. This can help in gaining huge wins. Play slot demo to get the hands-on experience.
- Hydra Features: This bonus round triggers at random. Landing a charged icon in the Power Zone areas will fill the reel modifier meter and unlock this feature. If all the 4 Hydra features are unlocked, you win a Re-Spin. The features you unlock under this round are:
- Adding random Wilds on a spin.
- Random addition of Win Multiplier.
- Power Zones can randomly transform into a mystery symbol during a spin.
- Adding extra Power Zones at random during a spin.
Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ by Playtech Symbols
- 4 Dragon heads together form the Scatter icon.
- Crown is the Wild.
- King and Queen offer 28x the stake for landing 6 of a kind.
- Human characters offer a maximum payout of 24x the bet.
- Precious stones in various colours offer the maximum payout of 20x the stake.
Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ Slots Biggest Win
The maximum win is 10,000x your stake. By playing with the max stake of €200, the payout can be generous. However, with Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ free slot, you can’t withdraw your winnings.
Slot Mobile Version
Mobile compatible slots are the order of the day. Playtech has taken the necessary steps to make this game mobile-friendly. It uses HTML5 technology to ensure the players enjoy a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience on their Android or iOS handheld devices.
Play Power Zones™: Legend of Hydra™ for free to test the horde of features that it offers. You can find that the special bonus rounds and free games help in gaining huge win potential in this slot game. Moreover, great game design and bonus features made it shortlisted for the «Game of the Year EGR 2020».
The Lernaean Hydra or Hydra of Lerna (Greek: Λερναῖα Ὕδρα, Lernaîa Hýdra), more often known simply as the Hydra, is a serpentine water monster in Greek and Roman mythology. Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, which was also the site of the myth of the Danaïdes. Lerna was reputed to be an entrance to the Underworld, and archaeology has established it as a sacred site older than Mycenaean Argos. In the canonical Hydra myth, the monster is killed by Heracles (Hercules) as the second of his Twelve Labors.