Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure game is a video slot launched on 28th February 2019. It is a popular game by Red Tiger with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 20 paylines. But you can release the 6 treasure reels once you land enough treasure maps. Highlights in the game include extra wild multipliers of up to 5x your stake, free spins, and re-spins.
A rich adventure awaits you with a chance of winning up to 5000x. The game is mobile compatible, and you can try the demo slot from most UK online casinos. Our Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure slot machine review will show you how and where to play the game.
Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure Overview
|Software||Red Tiger Gaming|
|Reels||5 (up to 6 at bonus rounds)|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||20.00|
|Maximum Win||5,000 x Bet|
|Release date||28 February 2019|
|Special features||Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Map Pieces and Treasure Reel, Wild Monkey, Wild Ships, Ocean Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait Screen Layout|
|Sequel||Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold|
Mobile Casinos to Play Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure for Real Money
- 1 Theme and Graphics
- 2 Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure Bonus Features
- 3 Control Buttons
- 4 How to Achieve Winning Combinations?
- 5 What is the Maximum Win?
- 6 Where in the UK Can I Play Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure for Real Money?
- 7 Mobile Experience
- 8 Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure Final Verdict
Theme and Graphics
Red Tiger Gaming never disappoints when it comes to creating slots with dynamic designs and graphics. This can be seen on their Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure online slot. The gameplay is set on a pirate ship chamber with gold coins, and piracy stuff and lying around. There are some lanterns swinging and dimly lighting the chamber.
The casino game has a wide array of incredible features, and the reels will surely create a wonderful voyage experience. The soundtrack fits the theme really well and will keep you entertained while you are searching for the sunken trove. It will probably make you feel like you are in one of Captain Jack Sparrow’s movies. The ghost of a pirate and a monkey are some of the stunning animations you will meet.
Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure Bonus Features
There is plenty of awarding bonus features as follows:
- Treasure Reel – Whenever you find a treasure map, the ship is moved one step closer to its final destination. Once you’ve collected enough maps and reached the destination, a 6th reel will be unlocked. This wheel will remain open for as long as you are spinning the reels on the same wager level. This increases your winnings.
- Wild Ship Feature – It is represented by ships in a bottle. It turns all symbols on the reels to wild. They can come with or without multipliers. If they appear with a multiplier, the payout will increase 2x, 3x, or 5x your bet.
- Wild Monkey Feature – The pirate’s cheeky monkey is the wild. He also replaces all paying tokens. He starts a re-spin by stealing low-value tokens and substitutes with high paying tokens. The wild monkey appears during any spin with the exception of the ocean spins.
- Ocean Spins Feature – It is started by three ocean spins scatter symbols which results in 10 free spins. Keep an eye on the ghostly pirate symbol. He awards a key to unseal the sunken treasure. Once the chest is opened, you’ll receive bonus spins, and one low paying symbol will be turned to wild.
Unlock multiple treasure chests to be awarded extra wilds. Once you have landed 5 or 6 of these wilds, you’ll be rewarded with a prize of 20 or 50 times your current bet.
Other wild symbols are card suits. They also act as a substitute and will only appear after unlocking the sunken treasure all the while the ocean spins. Other paying icons include a poison bottle, cannon, a pirate’s skull, a pistol, and the captain’s hat.
Navigating Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure by Red Tiger Gaming is easy with clear buttons. Begin playing the game by pressing the big red Play button at the centre of the screen. Use the yellow button at the right side of the screen to spin the reels. You can use the Turbo option if you want to spin the reels way faster.
The Auto button is for playing the online slot automatically. You can use it to adjust the total number of spins and set your loss limit. Select the stake button to place your bet and to choose the minimum and maximum amount you are willing to spend. The paytable and the game rules can be accessed from the Pays option at the top of the screen.
How to Achieve Winning Combinations?
With the above control buttons, players can easily land winning combinations. But it may require much more than just controlling the game to increase your winnings. You need to understand the game rules first before you know how to play Pirates’ Plenty the Sunken Treasure slot machine. To play, choose your stake. The minimum you can wager is £0.20, and the maximum is £20.00. You can begin the game after setting your wager.
Only matching symbols of the same kind are awarded. So you’ll need two or more combinations of the same symbol to get awarded. For example, land 6 skulls results in 1000 coins. The skull is the highest paying symbol, while the card suits are the low paying icons.
Make sure you take a look at the paytable first to understand these winnings combos. You can also test Pirates’ Plenty the Sunken Treasure slot machine to familiarize yourself with the game.
|Symbols Payout*||6 of them||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
*Winnings will be counted as follows: total bet / paylines x line win. F.e.: £1 (bet) / 20 (paylines) x 12 (3 of Rum) = £0.60
What is the Maximum Win?
There are no progressive jackpots. But for big win Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure has a maximum of over 5000 times your bet. Fill the screen with skull symbols to get this prize and also get a 5x multiplier wild. Moreover, the biggest win is up to £100,000 when you play with the highest bet level.
Where in the UK Can I Play Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure for Real Money?
You can enjoy this title from one of the online casinos which are listed below.
- Bwin – One of the popular gambling destinations in the UK founded in 2001. It is operated by ElectraWorks Limited and holds two licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Deposit a minimum of £10 to play for real money. You can also go for Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure free play without deposit.
- MrGreen – A classy casino with multiple awards like from EGR awards as the Best Operator of the Year in 2015 and 2017. It has two licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. Players can play Pirates Plenty The Sunken Treasure for real cash with a minimum deposit of £10. Free play is available too.
- Party Casino – Established in 2005 and is operated by ElectraWorks Limited. It is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. You only need a minimum of £10 to play for real. Those wishing to play for fun can also do so from the free play option.
Most casinos online will allow you to play Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure for free. If you want to play for real cash, find a trustworthy and reputable destination.
Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure mobile is compatible with iOS and Android operating systems. If you enjoy playing the game on your computer, then you’ll love it even more from your portable device.
The graphics are as clear, and the fun is the same on any device. So you can go on ahead and set sail from your mobile without download. You can also play for free from your mobile.
Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure Final Verdict
Although unlocking the 6th reel and finding the sunken trove might make you feel stuck at sea, it’s certainly worth the wait. The slot machine is perfect for those who want to enjoy incredible winnings and be entertained too. It has easy gameplay and distinctive features.
With an RTP of 96.12%, this online slot has a high variance. This means that the payouts can go as high as 5000x your bet.