This time around, we’re going to sail together with Captain Blackbeard and his crew in a quest for trove. Playing this video slot alongside 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines, you can struggle your way towards lucrative riches. But keep an eye on the hidden row that converts the game to 5 reels, 4 rows, as well as 30 paylines.
Players can set sail from their computer, tablet, and mobile devices. Continue reading our Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold slot machine review and find out the amazing surprises Captain Blackbeard has in store for you.
Online slots which come with pirate themes are plentiful. But finding an action-packed and exciting one can take you a while. Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold was launched in August 2019 after the first Pirates’ Plenty the Sunken Treasure in 2018.
Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold Overview
|Software||Red Tiger Gaming|
|Paylines||20 (up to 30)|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||20.00|
|Maximum Win||5,000x Stake|
|Release date||22 August 2019|
|Special features||Turbo Spinning, Wild Monkey, Map Piece, Wild Cannonballs, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait Screen Layout|
|Prequel||Pirates’ Plenty The Sunken Treasure|
Mobile Casinos to Play Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold for Real Money
Graphics and Design
Battle for Gold isn’t that different from The Sunken Treasure, but you’ll notice more features and animations. Its theme is ship-based. The graphics too are unique, creating an exceptional gaming experience. The setting is on a pirate ship with treasure and gold on the bridge. There is a map at the top of the reels showing the way to the hidden riches.
The slot stands out from its predecessor when it comes to a visual design with its shiny background filled with gold coins. The sound of the sea makes Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold game feel more dynamic and draws you to the game as you move the wheels.
Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold Main Features
The casino game is equipped with interesting in-game features that will let you walk away with some big winnings.
- Wild Monkey – It is represented by the ship’s cheeky monkey who substitutes all the symbols. The monkey steals the low paying tokens on the reels and displaces them with high paying ones when a re-spin is triggered. It will appear on any of the reels except during Battle spins. The stolen symbols like a spade, club, heart, and diamond increases a 4x multiplier.
- Wild Island Row Feature – This extra round is unlocked once you’ve collected about 50 maps. This turns the game to 5 reels and four rows and 10 additional paylines. The row will stay open for the rest of the spins at the same bet.
- Battle Spins Feature – three or more of these scatters will trigger the feature, and you will be awarded free spins. The Fire! symbol will appear during this round, and they will remain sticky in all the rest of the spins. These Fire! Symbols will award locked wilds and bonus spins too. The Captain will throw wild bombs during the battle spins feature. This results in a 5x multiplier and extra spins.
- Wild Symbols – The locked wilds include a wild, x2 wild, x3 wild, x4 wild, and x5 wild. These wilds substitute the symbols and are only awarded during Captain Blackbeard battle spins or the Fire! symbol.
Other game symbols include crossbones, poison bottle, cannon, pistols, a pirate hat, and a skull. The card suits are the low paying icons.
Finding your way through Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold online slot is quite challenging. Use the large spin button on the right side of the screen to start the game. The Auto button is for playing the game automatically and for adjusting the total spins and the loss limit.
To place your bet, use the Stake button at the further bottom left of the screen. You can access the paytable at the topmost side. It will show you the payouts of every symbol. Use the Turbo button to speed up the game.
Tips on How to Play Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold Slot Machine
With over 20 paylines, the player can place a minimum stake of £0.20 and a maximum of £20.00. The Autoplay is available for 100 spins, but you can set the loss limit from the Autoplay settings.
Achieving winning combinations may require the player to land two or more symbols of the same kind. For example, if you land five skulls, it will result in 600 coins. Get five portions and receive 90 coins. Only matching symbols are awarded.
The wild monkey and the skull are the most lucrative symbols. Test Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold slot free and build your strategy to increase your odds of winnings. Free play will also help you to familiarize yourself with the game before playing for real money.
|Symbols Payout*||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
*Winnings will be counted as follows: total bet / paylines x line win. F.e.: £1 (bet) / 30 (paylines) x 18 (3 of Rum symbol) = £0.60
What is The Maximum Win?
This is an example of a non-progressive slot. But players still got a chance to get a maximum payout of over 100,000 coins for a 5000x current bet.
The game has the RTP rate of 96.07%. It has a high variance meaning players can expect a big win Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold as they spin the reels.
Play Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold in the UK for Real Money
This casino title is accessible in multiple languages and is mobile compatible. Gamblers in the United Kingdom can play it from both their iOS and Android mobile and desktop devices. You can be assured of seamless gaming experience from any of these devices. If you are looking forward to playing for real money, try out some of the trusted casinos in the UK below.
- Play OJO – an online casino with hundreds of games from over 60 game developers in the UK. It is operated by SkillOnNet Ltd and has two licenses – Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission. Free Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold slot machine is available in Play OJO and can also be played for real money. A minimum deposit of £10 is required.
- William Hill (Vegas) – Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold is playable on desktop as well as mobile devices for players in the United Kingdom. William Hill was founded in 1998 and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission. The required minimum sum you need to deposit is £5, but you can also play for free.
- Casino.com – It is a recent online casino launched in 2019 and has a nice game selection, and this adventurous casino title is in their list too. With a minimum of £10, you can enjoy the game and also receive bonuses. This casino is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
Keep in mind that if you are planning to wager real money, you’ll have to register on any of the above casinos and make a deposit. Those who want to play Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold for free can do so without signing up or placing a deposit.
Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold on Mobile
Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold mobile looks just as impressive as that on desktop. It runs perfectly on any Android, iPhone, and iPad devices. You can access the game from your smartphone’s mobile browser without download. So, you can join the pirates while on the move, whether you are at home or a coffee shop.
If you liked the first Pirates’ Plenty the Sunken Treasure, you’ll undoubtedly love Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold by Red Tiger Gaming. The title has kept a lot from its predecessor but bringing in elegant new ideas to keep the players entertained. It is worthy of looking at it as it has an entertaining and impressive visual presentation.
Moreover, the slot machine will keep you entertained with its multiple bonus features. The game has a lot going on, and Captain Blackbeard and the monkey will keep you amused for long.