Piggy Fortunes Slot Demo
Children folk tales have long been a source of slot theme entertainment, and that of the Three Little Pigs has debuted in more than one title. Microgaming gives its take on the nursery rhyme in the Piggy Fortunes slot machine where gamblers are welcomed to interact with the fairy tale creatures. This slot machine was released in 2013 and has been popular over the half a decade. This Piggy Fortunes Slot review reveals what the game has to offer.
Top Casinos to Play Piggy Fortunes for Real Money
Piggy Fortunes Slot Design
Piggy Fortunes online slot may be a relatively recent release, but its appearance is not necessarily outstanding in the 3D world. The game is designed as a mix of both traditional and contemporary game imagery with simple designs that can be spotted in classic Microgaming releases. However, the images are structured and well-cut to deliver clarity with the storyline. The game’s 5×3 grid features sky blue reels bordered by wooden panels. The meadow where the pigs reside can be spotted in the backdrop with two trees flanking each side and grass growing as far as one can see.
Game Symbols and Bonuses
Piggy Fortunes slot machine matches its appearance with several bonus features that can be landed randomly with each spin. These bonuses include:
- Wild: The big bad wolf acts as the wild in the Piggy Fortunes free slot game. The character can stand in the place of any other standard symbol when a winning combination needs to be completed. The wild wolf cannot create any combinations of its own.
- Scatter: The three little pigs play the scatter symbols. Scatters pay despite their position on the grid. This is unlike other symbols that have to appear on play lines and adjacent reels. Also, scatter wins are multiplied by the total wager rather than the bet per line.
- The Big Bad Wolf Feature: The Piggy Fortunes video slot skips the inclusion of a traditional free play spins bonus and replaces it with The Big Bad Wolf Feature. The round is activated when three to five three little pig scatters land on the playtable. During the feature, when the wolf symbol appears next to any of the three houses, all structures of the kind are blown down. If the three scatter pigs appear next to a destroyed home, it is restored to its original structure, which extends the bonus. When the big bad wolf blows down a house, it turns into a wild multiplier.
- grass house awards a multiplier of two times,
- wooden house awards one of three times,
- brick house grants the highest multiplier of four times.
These multiplier prizes apply to any combos the wolf wild helps complete. The bonus round ends when all the houses have been blown down, and it cannot be retriggered.
The software developer Microgaming is famous for using similar fields in the control panels of its slot releases like 108 Heroes video slot. Even so, they are designed to match the theme used to create the game, and the same case applies in the Piggy Fortunes slot game. The UI bar is placed at the bottom of the screen with buttons that compliment the rest of the screen as small wooden panels. The included fields are:
- View Pays – launches the paytable section where the game’s bonuses and payouts are displayed. The values of winnings are adjusted according to the stake value used.
- Coins – shows the total amount available to place bets.
- Autoplay – allows the game to spin for as many as 150 consecutive turns. Punters are also entitled to set a custom number of spins or have the function run automatically until they choose to stop.
- Bet – adjusts the stake used per spin between 25 and 375 credits.
- Win – displays the value of the winnings for each spin that lands payout combinations
- Spin – plays the game manually.
Gameplay Procedure and Payouts
Gamblers that are familiar with slot machine gameplay do not have to pick up any new skills to run a Piggy Fortunes Slot overview. The slot strategy is simple and carried out using the wooden buttons placed at the bottom of the screen, and it goes as follows:
- Choose the wager to use between 25 and 375 credits. The game’s 25 bet lines cannot be adjusted and hold between one to fifteen credits each.
- Press the Spin button to play the set one round at a time.
- Use autoplay to play as many as 150 continuous spins. Gamblers also have the option to enter a custom number of turns or play them infinitely.
When the reels halt, they are assessed for any payout combos, and the value is displayed in the Win field. The payouts are added up before being presented if more than one combo is achieved. The amount is then added to the Coins section, where the total balance available to place bets is displayed.
Piggy Fortunes Slots follow the trend of all other pokie machines to award payouts according to the symbols that appear on the grid. Players are awarded when three or more icons of a kind land on adjacent reels. The payout combinations are determined using 25 paylines that cannot be adjusted. Here is a Piggy Fortunes Slot review for when playing with the highest wager of 375 credits:
|Thethree little pigs||1875||7500||37500|
Piggy Fortunes Jackpot
Microgaming is one of the most prominent providers of pooled progressive prizes, but Piggy Fortunes is not among the slots that include such wins. The slot game features a fixed payout, and the maximum win is 37,500 credits that is awarded by a combination of the scatter portrait of the three little pigs. The value is adjusted according to the stake used, and this highest amount is set aside for punters using the highest bet of 375 credits. This value remains the same in both Piggy Fortunes Slot demo and real money versions.
Real Money Gameplay
Piggy Fortunes slot machine is a standard inclusion in Microgaming online casinos with more than 100 gaming sites including it in their portfolio. In some of these websites, the demo play version is available to play for fun both before and after account registration. Piggy Fortunes real money slot, on the other hand, is only accessible after account registration and the depositing of cash. This version comes with the upside of cash winnings, and it can be exploited in some of the best gambling dens, including:
- Genesis Casino
- Casino Cruise
- Redbet Casino
- Spinit Casino
- Mobile Wins Casino, etc.
The mobile slot for real money comes with several risks, so it is advisable for gamblers to play for free for a tutorial to test on how to play Piggy Fortunes slot machine. This version also acts as a guide on the payouts and bonuses that are awarded when using different stake values. The same case applies in other slots like the 9 Masks of Fire™ demo game.
Piggy Fortunes Mobile Gameplay
Piggy Fortunes by Microgaming is recent enough to enjoy compatibility with mobile gadget but not so much so that it indulges in HTML5 technology. The pokie machine is available on smartphones that run on the Android operating system in instant play mode. Even though no app needs to be download when you play on mobile, you have to install a flash player since the slot runs on flash technology. This also means that punters using iOS devices cannot access the game, even without download, since flash players are not supported in iPhones or iPads. On Android gadgets, Piggy Fortunes mobile slot maintains similar appearance, wager limits, and payouts as the PC version.
Piggy Fortunes free play and real money slot are not the most modern of pokie machines, but they follow a popular storyline that resonates with a significant portion of the audience. The mobile compatible pokie machine also does well to incorporate elements of its story in the bonus feature where the wolf destroys the pigs’ houses while the pigs try to rebuild them. Players can enjoy an RTP odds of 95.93%, which is a little lower than that of the average Microgaming slot but not too shabby. With medium variance, players can expect the frequency and size of payouts to swing in either direction. The RTP percentage and volatility are similar in both the demo and real money versions of the game.