Pharaoh's Tomb Slot
Pharaoh’s Tomb by Novomatic takes players to ancient Egypt on Pharaoh’s Tomb, a 5-reel casino game that has ten paylines and a medium variance. Released on June 15, 2010, the game has an RTP that is within the expected levels of well-paying slot machines at 95.08%.
In this Pharaoh’s Tomb slot review, we will find out how much money is at stake, learn how to operate the game, and also take a sneak peek at the game features.
Top Casinos to Play Pharaoh’s Tomb for Real Money
Pharaoh’s Tomb Slot Game Design and Theme
As the slot title suggests, you will be spinning symbols of ancient Egyptian relics. Here, you will get rewarded if you manage to land winning combos of the following:
The slot machine was designed with 2D animation, which is just apt for the period it was made. It also has low-value symbols that pay.
Pharaoh’s Tomb Slot Overview of Game Features
Players do not have to content themselves with prizes from the base game. The slot machine offers several high-value symbols and in-game features that may augment a person’s winning odds.
- Wild – the Pharaoh’s bust is the wild symbol in the game. This wild expands and fills up the entire reel, which extends its function to other areas of the grid. The wild is a replacement symbol for anything that you need to create a winning line. The only symbol it cannot substitute is the scatter. The Pharaoh’s bust does not pay money, but it can do wonders to help you match symbols to win a prize. The wild only appears on the middle reels.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the game title. Its awards money and free spins. To win the free spins, you need at least three scatter symbols on the grid on one round. Below are the free games and payout structure at the maximum bet of 0.10 credits per line.
- 5x – 50 credits plus 12 free spins
- 4x – 20 credits plus 12 free spins
- 3x – 2 credits plus 12 free spins
The amount of credits you win depends on the size of your bet per line. The lower your bet, the lower the win amount is going to be. However, the 12 free spins remain constant all throughout the game. Scatters pay on top of any line wins.
- Free Games – after you trigger at least three scatter symbols, you will enter a bonus round. In it, the slot machine will spin the reels for you at no extra cost 12 times. The last bet amount that triggered this bonus will be used on the payable for the bonus round. What you need to look forward to is the upgrade feature. During the free games, the high-value symbols will automatically upgrade to symbols that pay more money. Here is the hierarchy:
- Orange hieroglyphics – upgrades to blue hieroglyphics;
- Blue hieroglyphics – upgrades to snake;
- Snake – upgrades to scarab;
- Scarab– upgrades to bird;
- Bird – upgrades to ankh;
- Ankh – upgrades to expanding wild.
- Gamble Feature – the game offers you the chance to double your win. At each time you win a round, two buttons will appear at each side of the slot machine. On the left is the Double button, and on the right is the Collect button. Should you choose to gamble, the game will open a screen with a face-down card. You have to guess if this card’s suit is red or black. If your guess is right, you double your win, if it is wrong, you lose your prize.
It is not clear how many times you can do this. Once you guess it wrong, the slot will go back to the grid, and you need to spin the reels again. If you guessed it right and doubled your money, you can play again. This time, the doubled prize is already in effect. If your guess is wrong, you will lose everything from the previous gamble sessions. But if your guess is right, you will double your current win.
The Slot Buttons and How They Work
Here is a guide about the buttons and what they are for.
- Menu – this is the button at the right side of the slot machine; click this to access the controls.
- Spin – this is the circular arrow just below the menu button; click this to begin the round.
- Lines and Bet/Line – both of these are inside the Menu button. Use the Lines to toggle how many lines you want to pay for and activate. Use the Bet/Line to decide how many credits you want to wager per line.
The no download game also has an autoplay button. To activate it, click and hold the Spin button. The auto-spin function does not allow you to program the number of times the reels will spin, and you also cannot set a stop-win or stop-loss limit.
Basically, it will just keep on spinning the reels until you want it to stop. Be cautious when using this button, as you may lose a lot of money if it is left unchecked. On the bright side, you may also win a lot.
The gamble feature does not work while the auto-spin is in effect. You can stop the slot from auto-spinning by clicking the play button once again.
How to Play Pharaoh’s Tomb Slot Machine
Below is a step by step tutorial on how to play this slot machine.
- Click on the menu button.
- Toggle the lines; select between one and ten lines.
- Toggle the Bet/Line; choose between 0.01 and 0.10 credit bet per line.
- Click on the spin button.
Your total bet depends on the line count you activated and your bet per line. If you activated ten lines with a bet per line of 0.10 credits, your total stake is 0.10 X 10 = 1 credit.
The prizes on the paytable automatically adjust as you increase and decrease your wager. The one shown below is for the maximum bet of 1 credit per spin.
|Horus / Bird||40||20||5|
To win, you have to land at least three combinations of the same symbol. Here are the rules:
- All three symbols must be on adjacent reels
- The first symbol must be on the leftmost reel
- They need to be positioned on the exact spot of the pay lines (see the positions by clicking the numbers beside the grid)
If we wager one credit and landed five ankhs on a pay line, the prize would be 50 credits.
The actual currency cost of each credit depends on the casino running it. By default, 1 cent is equal to 1 credit.
The Maximum Win in Pharaoh’s Tomb Online Slot
The base game maximum win is 50 credits. There are two ways to win this. The first is by landing five scatter symbols, and the second is by landing five ankhs on a pay line. You can only win 50 credits if you wager 1 credit per spin.
Casinos Where You Can Play with Real Money
We have checked several online casinos and validated their fairness and legitimacy. Here is our recommendation where you can play Pharaoh’s Tomb slot machine for real cash.
- Mr Green – If you love bonuses, register at this casino and get a 100% match-up of up to £100. Apart from the extra money, the casino will also give you 200 bonus spins on selected slot machines.
- Casino Joy – if you want to be able to choose your games really fast, use this casino’s filtering system. It offers lots of slot machines and table games. If you want a live game, it has a live dealer casino.
If you are new here, you can opt-in for a deposit bonus where you can get 100% match-up on your first deposit, capped at $200. You can still enjoy these bonuses up to your fourth deposit, but the amounts vary between 25% and 50%.
On top of this match-up, you will receive 200 free spins on one of the most popular 5-reel slots in the world, the Starburst. You do not have to deposit four times to get the 200 free spins, as this is awarded right after you make your first deposit.
Take note that each casino has different rules about the bonuses. Read the terms and conditions, so you do not forfeit your bonus and your winnings. On average, online casinos have a wagering requirement of about 35x of the bonus amount.
Slot Mobile Compatibility
The slot machine does not need an installation; you can play it without download on both the Pharaoh’s Tomb demo play version on our site and the real-cash variant. Play casino games on mobile with our recommended casinos earlier.
Pharaoh’s Tomb Slot Review Summary
After almost a decade, this slot machine is now a classic. It has wilds, scatters, and free spins, all of which are features that players could expect from a 5-reel game. Even if the wild does not pay money, it does expand, so players get more chances to win.
It is apparent that the Pharaoh’s Tomb slot machine was designed for long hours of gameplay, the maximum you can bet is one full credit per spin, so the best slot strategy here is to bet the maximum amount possible.
You can play for fun and test the game from our demo slot version. Use the Pharaoh’s Tomb free play as an opportunity to fully understand how it works, and then register at our recommended casinos to play the game with real money.