This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Developed by Betsoft, the Ogre Empire online slot borrows heavily from medieval and fantasy themes that are popular in the UK. Released last 2018, this video slot offers both Day and Night modes, and playing under these phases are as different, yet similar as two sides of the same coin.
Ogre Empire by Betsoft offers free play in the United Kingdom and other territories, and you can also gamble using real money. This online slot has 5 reels and 25 possible paylines with a Double Up feature that can help you win more.
This Ogre Empire slot review provides comprehensive information which will guide you on how to play this casino game as well as the features that may pique your interest.
Ogre Empire Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.25|
|Max coins per spin||25|
|Release date||1 January 1970|
|Special features||Wild Symbol, Autoplay Option, Free Spins|
Mobile Casinos to Play Ogre Empire for Real Money
What is Ogre Empire All About?
The Ogre Empire game uses 5 reels and 3 rows in both Day and Night Mode. All buttons are located on the lower section of the screen, and the ogre is standing on the side of the reels. Symbols used are familiar to those in the UK as these symbols represent some real and fictional characters and items.
The paid and Ogre Empire demo version uses symbols with a royal fantasy theme such as diamonds, gems, ogres, gold, a mace, a mushroom, and the symbols A, J, Q, and K. other special symbols will be discussed in the succeeding section.
The Basic Gameplay
The slot machine app, like most games that you will find in an online casino, has wilds which will substitute for any regular symbols. Other special wild symbols will appear depending on whether the game is on day or night mode. This Ogre Empire slot machine review discusses how these features are triggered.
Day and Night Mode
- Day or Night Mode is started randomly.
- Each mode provides different features within the game.
- Changes in modes will be triggered when the sun or moon fully appears on the middle reel.
- When Day Mode is triggered, the game will payout four times the stake amount.
- The Sun Bloom Wild Flower may randomly appear and change up to three nearby symbols into wilds.
- The Ogre may randomly smash all stone symbols, namely A, J, Q, and K, and the symbols will cascade down with the empty spaces being replaced with other symbols.
- When Night Mode is triggered, the game will payout six times the stake amount.
- The Night Bloom Wild Flower may randomly appear and change up to three symbols anywhere on the reels into wilds.
- The A symbol will be replaced by the Joker, which serves as a wild with 2x multiplier.
- The K symbol will be replaced by a King, and the Q symbol will be replaced by a Queen.
- Kings and Queens will have a much higher match multiplier than the K or Q symbols.
Double Up Feature
- Players can bet on a Heads and Tails game with the Double Up feature.
- The feature can be accessed after a regular win.
- Players can bet all or half of their winnings.
- A win will double their bet amount.
- Players can continue to play until the banked amount has been exhausted or once the player chooses to collect winnings.
How This Works
When you play Ogre Empire slot free or when playing for real money, the configuration and gameplay mechanics remain the same. Players can set the bet per line from 0.01 to 1.00 coin, making the minimum bet 0.25 and the maximum bet 25.00 coins per spin.
There is an autoplay function where the reels will spin a set number of times using the current bet settings. The Double Up feature can be pressed after a win but is disabled when autoplay is on.
There is a dedicated button to access the tutorial which serves as a guide on how to play Ogre Empire slot machine. It is also in this area where you can see the paytable as well as other features of the slot game.
Sure Big Win Ogre Empire Strategy?
Matches are done from left to right, and malfunction voids any winnings. There is no slot strategy at play in this slot machine online as both Day and Night modes provide more or less even odds of wins.
The game has a slot RTP of 95.22% and has a medium variance. This is consistent both for the slot demo and for when playing for real money. It is recommended that you read through the tutorial and use Ogre Empire free play first before gambling in an online casino so that you will get used to the game mechanics.
Playing on a Mobile Device
Playing on your mobile device has never been easier as this mobile slot can be played. The game is mobile compatible for numerous devices, and the game provides a very similar experience across most platforms. Players would just have to make sure that they have a stable Internet connection and that they are running updated software so that there would not be any compatibility issues. Most modern devices are up to spec in running the game as well.
Our Final Words
Whether you want to play for free or for real money, this pokie is definitely a thrilling game to try. Some may find either the Day Mode or Night Mode as their favourite, but each has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Still, it would always be fun to see these features triggered, along with the perks that go along with it. The Double Up feature is also a great opportunity to increase winnings drastically. There’s always a 50-50 chance to double your bet amount, which is definitely a good thing if you don’t find the RTP of this game to your liking.
The game also has very smooth animations and graphics, making this game a visually appealing title as well. As such, it is recommended that you try out this game and see for yourself how night and day can change your fortunes.