Odin: Protector of Realms Slot Demo
Odin Protector of Realms video slot is another sequel to the successful slot previously released by Play’n GO Studios. The theme of the mythology of ancient Scandinavia still excites the minds and feelings, so such a fruitful theme will not leave anyone indifferent. The developers have managed to create an online game that immerses gamblers in an atmosphere of fighting gods and giants, which are so colourfully told in myths, movies and games.
This game is a sequel to a 5×3 Ring of Odin. But, this time, Play’n GO decided to make a cluster pays slot.
Odin: Protector of Realms Features Overview
|Theme||Gods and Mythology|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Reels||4-5-6-7-6-5-4 (Hexagonal Grid)|
|Maximum win||5,000x Stake|
|Paylines||5+ Cluster Pays|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||29 July 2021|
|Special features||Progress Meter, Free Spins, Wilds|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Prequel||Ring of Odin|
Top Casinos Where to Play Odin: Protector of Realms for Real Money
The Gameplay of the Odin: Protector of Realms Slot
The main game’s events unfold on the original field, which has the shape of a hexagon with a side of five cells. During the spin, 37 random symbols appear on the field. Paylines in Odin: Protector of Realms are absent. They are replaced by clusters – to get the winnings. You need to collect five or more of the same icons.
Game symbols also correspond to the general style of the video slot about ancient Scandinavia:
- eight different runes create clusters with the lowest payouts in the game;
- attributes of the Vikings and warrior gods – swords, hammers, shields and horns – can bring already a solid profit to the player;
- Golden Blade – is the most exciting symbol in this slot game. The Wild can appear anywhere on the playing field and replace the missing icons to win.
The system of cascading winnings, when the cluster disappears from the field after payment and its place is filled by new random symbols, allows you to get more and more payments from one spin. Indeed, all this is with the proper level of luck.
Odin: Protector of Realms slot Bonuses and Features
Bonus features of the Odin: Protector of Realms slot are realized in the form of Forged Ring. It consists of the following:
- All winning symbols gradually fill the Counter of Rings, which is placed on the left side of the main playing field;
- As they fill up, you can activate three levels of bonuses – Bronze, Silver and Gold;
- These bonuses create a winning cluster on the playing field, filling it with symbols identical to the central one;
- The size of the cluster is Bronze – 7 symbols, Silver – 12 to 19, Gold – 20 to 37. So, the Gold bonus, for which you need to collect 120 rings, can cover the entire playing field.
Located to the right of the reels, Odin also stands there for a reason. He closely follows the adventures of the gambler and at any time can activate one of the three random boosters:
- Wisdom – replacing the centre symbol with a more expensive one;
- Strength – two random symbols are destroyed;
- Glory – two to eight Wild symbols appear on the field in random locations.
The Big Win In Odin: Protector of Realms
The maximum winnings are x5000 bet sizes, so, with 100 dollars at stake, the player has a chance to win $500,000. But, of course, such an amount will require patience and the favour of Odin and other gods, even with the relatively good bonus conditions of Odin: Protector of Realms.
If you look for similar interesting grid slots, check out Diamond Vortex and Honey Rush.
Odin: Protector of Realms slot machine from Play’n GO worthy continues the line of slots with the mechanics of the grid and cluster payouts. Average volatility will provide a stable game, and RTP=94.21% allows you to count on good winnings. Furthermore, the mobile Odin: Protector of Realms will not be inferior to the desktop version, allowing gadget users to test all the video slot features. For these purposes, there is a demo game in the free Odin: Protector of Realms on all platforms.