Nero’s Fortune Slot Demo
Nero’s Fortune slot is ready to bring you in the huge and impressive gambling area of Ancient Rome again. Wonderful payouts, original symbols and a bunch of cool features are not really full list of pleasant benefits of this game. Nero’s Fortune by Quickspin creates a special atmosphere owing to not trivial background in the bright dark colors. Set against a backdrop of astonishing architecture and a magnificent sky this slot taking place during the grand fires of Rome. Slot machine has 5×5 reels and a great maximum win – 8,168x the stake. Wherein range of wager is from 0.20 to 100 credits. Volatility is high enough that it does not disappoint any gamer and RTP is quite pretty which is 96.21%. The data release is the 14 April 2020. Meet our Nero’s Fortune overview which will help you to be prepared for gambling fires in Ancient Rome.
Nero’s Fortune Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||8,168x Stake|
|Paylines||5+ Cluster Pays|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||14 April 2020|
|Special features||Random Bonuses, Free Spins, Tumble Mechanics|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Comment||Shortlisted for the «Game of the Year EGR 2020»|
Top Casinos to Play Nero’s Fortune for Real Money
Nero’s Fortune Online Slot Features
Be ready to recognize high-value Nero’s Fortune symbols such as red gems, wolves, eagles or other animal statues. 5 or more symbols of the same type in the one group means you got a winning cluster. The bet can be up to150x through a cluster of 12+ red gems.
- Tumble Mechanics. The game provides tumble mechanics with cluster wins. Every icon starts to be filled with winning clusters falling from above. And all new wins are collected with existing wins. The tumble mechanic ends when winning clusters are finished. This feature is available in the base and bonus game.
- Burning Arrow. This feature adds a multiplier for empty positions and triggers randomly when removal of a cluster with winning icons. The multipliers will be accrued until the end of the spin. Any win in the current spin will be multiplied by the accumulated multiplier value that resets between every spin.
- Wild symbol. Wild is always a useful symbol and he has an important function in this game. It appears to add one more symbol to the total cluster of matching symbols.
- Flames of Nero. Flames of Nero is a bonus that can give for gamer free spins. It is possible to get via the scatters “BNS” which lands three or more times. Amount of those scatters you hit, the slot offers 10 to 14 free games.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols in a single spin will award 10 free spins.
- 4 Bonus Scatter symbols in a single spin will award 12 free spins.
- 5 Bonus Scatter symbols in a single spin will award 14 free spins.
During the Flames of Nero, bonus game multipliers will be placed under randomly selected symbols in every free spin. They will accumulate as the feature continues and multiply the winnings of the symbol clusters.
Nero’s Fortune Slot Maximum Win
Nero’s Fortune maximum win is 8,168x stake which can show the high potential of the slot. This is exactly a good idea to play Nero’s Fortune demo to check all the advantages of this game on its own. Nero’s Fortune free play gives you the opportunity to see all opportunities described in this Nero’s Fortune review.
If you like the theme, check out the Spartacus Megaways slot for even bigger win potential.
Nero’s Fortune Slot Mobile Experience
Note that Nero’s Fortune perfectly works on desktop and mobile devices. Nero’s Fortune mobile slot attracts the capacity to enjoy Ancient Rome inspired games from any point of the Earth and any time.
New Crown of Valor slot with the same fantastic 3D-engine is up online.
The Great Fire of Rome erupted on the night of 18 July to 19 July, AD 64. The fire started on the slope of the Aventine overlooking the Circus Maximus. Tacitus, the main ancient source for information about the fire, wrote that countless mansions, residences and temples were destroyed. Tacitus and Cassius Dio have both written of extensive damage to the Palatine, which has been supported by subsequent archaeological excavations. The fire is reported to have burned for over a week. It destroyed three of fourteen Roman districts and severely damaged seven more.