Monopoly Once Around Deluxe Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Monopoly is among the oldest board games that still have global relevance today. This set was invented back in the early twentieth century and has seen since numerous variations created from the original. At the heart of it all, Monopoly reflects the economic concept of the same name. Players have to acquire and sell properties to climb up the economic ladder, just like in real life. Numerous gaming niches have adopted the board game, and one of the most famous is the slots realm. WMS joins the bandwagon with the slot release Monopoly Once Around Deluxe.
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe slot machine carries certain features that link it to the Monopoly board game from characters that appear in the original set to a bonus round that is played with dice. The five by three slot machine is the second instalment under Monopoly slots by Williams Interactive, the first one being Super Monopoly Money Slot. The Monopoly Once Around Deluxe no download slot machine came around in June of 2017, and it features the same five by three arrangement of its predecessor. This Monopoly Once Around Deluxe Slot review delves into the slot appearance, payouts, bonuses, and gameplay procedure.
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||5.00|
|Release date||11 July 2017|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
An Upgraded Board
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe by WMS may be based on a board game, but it is built to look like the standard slot. It takes players to the top of a small town where most windows of the buildings spew light. The blue shade of the night blends with the yellow of the lights to create a subtle backdrop for the colourful characters that land on the screen. The five reels are made sheer to put the town beneath in view even while showcasing characters. The music in the background is reserved for when the reels are in motion and when wins are landed. Rich Uncle Penny Bags can also be heard in the background from time to time.
The symbols in Monopoly Once Around Deluxe slot machine tie the game to its theme by denoting popular items from the original Monopoly board. A train, dog, car, ring, tap, bulb, and Mr Monopoly all show up randomly on the fifteen spots of the grid. The characters carry the same simple appearance of the board game with slight changes to suit the slot machine.
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe Features
Slot games are famous for their generosity where payouts are involved. A Monopoly Once Around Deluxe Slot overview reveals that it carries a handful of rewards that fuel its popular status, including:
- Payline winnings
Bet line payouts are nothing new in slot games, and they are the most likely to land in Monopoly Once Around Deluxe online slot. The wins offered when playing Monopoly Once Around Deluxe for free or real money are determined by the fifteen paylines featured on the screen. The paytable displays the value of each icon combo according to the used bet. When the highest amount of 75 credits is used per spin, the wins are as so:
|Icon||Payouts for Three||For Four||For Five|
|Shoe, car, and dog combo||50||150||350|
|Gold and diamond ring||75||350||1000|
|Mr Monopoly with two dice||50||250||1250|
- Side bets. Monopoly Once Around Deluxe video slot game breaks the norm by including side bet options similar to those of card games like blackjack. These wagers pay gamblers for building homes on various properties. Each house has a specific price, and landing them pays in the form of multipliers. Each multiplier has an award range that is determined by the stake used. The maximum win is 180x in this bonus game, which is offered by the Old Kent Road. Therefore, some values are inaccessible by some players.
|Property||House Cost||Multiplier Range|
|Old Kent Road||10||70 – 180|
|Whitechapel Road||10||8 – 30|
|The Angel, Islington||10||3 – 12|
|Euston Road||10||3 – 12|
|Pentonville Road||10||3 – 12|
|Pall Mall||25||3 – 12|
|Whitehall||25||4 – 12|
|Northumberland Avenue||25||3 – 15|
|Bow Street||25||3 – 12|
|Marlborough Street||25||3 – 12|
|Vine Street||50||3 – 15|
|Strand||50||3 – 15|
|Fleet Street||50||3 – 15|
|Trafalgar Square||50||3 – 15|
|Leicester Square||50||3 – 15|
|Coventry Street||50||3 – 15|
|Piccadilly||50||3 – 17|
|Regent Street||75||3 – 15|
|Oxford Street||75||3 – 15|
|Bond Street||75||3 – 15|
|Park Lane||75||3 – 14|
|Mayfair||75||3 – 12|
- Wild. Mr Monopoly is the wild in Monopoly Once Around Deluxe free play slot on top of providing the biggest win in the game. The icon replaces all others aside from other bonus symbols. It can also create combinations of its own.
- Bonus. Mr Monopoly appears on the grid once more as the bonus symbol, but this time, he is holding up two dice. Once three of these characters land on the reels, the Once Around Deluxe bonus is activated. The round requires players to choose the desired token, and the mission is to advance it around the board. The token moves according to the number revealed after each dice roll. The round ends if the token is meant to advance beyond Go. The item will stop on the square and award the Go pay before the bonus comes to an end.
- Scatters. Monopoly Once Around Deluxe slot game spots two instead of one scatter in the form of a community chest and question mark. These icons pay despite their position on the grid, and they also trigger a multiplier bonus of between 15 and 100 times the placed stake.
Game Control Bar
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe is a typical WMS slot with buttons scattered around the screen to declutter the bottom and maintain focus on the action on the reels. The fields used in the game include:
- Balance – shows the coins available for bets.
- Total Bet – indicates the stake placed per round.
- Win – shows the value of payouts if winning combinations are landed.
- White, rotating arrow – starts the game.
- Arrows – opens a taskbar with bet and autoplay adjustment options. The paytable is also included on the bar along with information on how the game’s bonus rounds work.
- Three lines – open the settings menu where players can choose to mute or unmute the game.
Playing the Game
Playing this slot machine is nothing like indulging in the board game version. Once a wager of between 0.01 and 5 credits per line is selected, players can proceed to spin the reels like in any other pokie machine. When using the autoplay function, punters can spin the reels as many as twenty-five consecutive times. No slot strategy is necessary to play the set, even when the Monopoly-inspired bonus round is landed. Players can test what the game has to offer using Free Monopoly Once Around Deluxe demo slot before playing the real money version.
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe online slot does not spot a progressive jackpot, but it does offer sizeable wins affected by the bet placed. When the most massive bet of 75 credits is used, the maximum payout is 100,000 credits. Five Mr Monopoly appearances in a single spin offer this amount, and it can also be collected during the bonus rounds. The provider states that 250,000 credits are the limit in this game.
Real Money Mode
The slot game is offered in a real money mode alongside the demo version. This option is only found in WMS casinos after opening an account and depositing some cash. The most significant upside to this version of the game is the ability to claim a range of bonuses and promotions. Casumo, Kaboo, and Dunder are some of the casinos that offer the set to play for free and cash.
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe mobile slot is available to players using popular operating systems on their smartphones like Android and iOS. The game runs without download requirements of either an application or flash player. No changes are made to the mobile compatible game from the desktop version. When gamblers play casino games on mobile, they can indulge in the pastime while on the go.
The Bottom Line
Monopoly Once Around Deluxe slot game offers a fresh take on not only the board game but also other slots that bear the theme. The game mixes the standard appearance and gameplay of slots with a bonus round that takes players back to the classic Monopoly world of rolling dice.
Players can choose to get in on the action and play for fun and real money, both of which spot an RTP rate of 95,95%. The game features medium variance, which means that payout odds are granted in moderation, and can swing in either direction of the scale. Gamblers should note that these parameters are used to provide information on the game’s previous habits to give hypothetical predictions that cannot be termed as accurate. Nonetheless, they can be used to determine whether the game is worth playing or not.