Mission Cash Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Mission Cash is one of the games that showcase money theme, which falls in the list of Play’n Go’s creations. The game has been included to the portfolios of online casinos since September of 2019, which makes it one of the latest releases by Play’n Go. The slot takes players on an adventure as they seek cash rewards in the company of specially trained agents with skills to combat various obstacles. This Mission Cash Slot review covers the game’s symbols, bonuses, and other features that have sent it to the top of popularity lists a few weeks after its release.
Mission Cash Overview
|Maximum Win||500,000 credits|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||19 September 2019|
|Special features||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Free Spins|
Game Design and Graphics
Mission Cash by Play’n Go tells its story with elegant graphics and animations that look like something from a comic book. The imagery of the game does carry a retro vibe, but its clean development leaves no question about its modern nature. Gameplay takes place in what appears to be a control room with green screens and buttons. Some chairs are placed on the floor where the agents sit as they take charge of the mission. The five reels of the game take up most of the screen, but they are made translucent to leave the beautiful backdrop setting somewhat visible. The music that plays in the background is progressive and prompts players to jump into action alongside the various agents that grace the screen. The tempo changes according to the action unfolding on the gird.
Mission Cash Symbols and Features
Mission Cash online slot’s main entertainment feature is the payouts and bonuses that it grants to punters. These payouts are courtesy of the icons that appear on the grid, which are developed around the theme of the game. These characters form winning combinations, which then pay in the form of credits. Players can assess the values of each combo in the paytable section, which is adjusted according to the spin value used. Here are Mission Cash symbols along with the payouts they provide when the highest stake of 100 credits is used:
|Symbols Payout*||For three||For four||For five|
*Winnings are multiplied by a total bet (current is 1.00)
The big win in Mission Cash online slot is five thousand credits, which is reserved for five of Agent Blue on one of the game’s twenty bet lines. Mission Cash is graced with other bonus features, and they include:
- Wild Symbols: Wilds are represented by Agents Red and Blue. They can substitute all other icons except for the scatter and trigger a re-spin.
- Scatter: Gamblers can land Mission Cash free play spins that are activated by the scatter, which is denoted by a gun.
- Wandering crosshair: During gameplay, a green crosshair moves randomly across the screen and stops on symbols randomly as the reels come to a halt. It moves to different positions with every spin.
- Take the Shot: When wandering crosshair lands on Agent Red or Agent Blue, they turn wild and expand to cover the entire reel they appear on. Any winning combinations that are formed due to this expansion are paid out, and a re-spin is played. The re-spins continue playing for as long as the crosshair lands on one of the wild agents.
- Free spins: The free spins round is triggered when the crosshair lands on scatter symbol, which then awards 8 spins. The feature is played with the same value as that of the spin it was triggered in, and it is played immediately it is landed. During this bonus, all the agents can turn wild if the crosshair ends up on top of them, and a re-spin is activated on top of the freebies. The spins can be activated again if the crosshair points at the gun one more time.
Play’n Go uses a familiar control bar in nearly all its slot releases which can be used to identify it with its titles. Mission Cash Slot carries this panel, which runs at the bottom of the screen and is used to hold all the buttons that conduct gameplay. The various fields found on it include:
- i – Opens another screen that displays the paytable, bonuses, and win lines of the game.
- Balance – indicates the number of credits players have at their disposal for the placement of bets.
- A column of values – Holds different credit values between 0.2 to 100 that are used as bets for each spin. Punters can click on their desired wager or use the (-) and (+) keys to sift through the numbers.
- Bet – shows the chosen stake.
- Rotating arrows in a green button – starts the game manually.
- Play button – activates the autoplay function that can be preset to play as many as 100 rounds.
Mission Cash demo slot does not demand too much in the gameplay strategy with the only requirements being the selection of a stake and pressing either the spin or autoplay buttons. Winnings are collected for any combinations formed on the play lines, and they are added to the balance section. The slot pays for winning combinations that are formed from left to right. The highest possible winning is 500 000 credits which is very high.
Mission Cash Slot is mobile compatible, which makes it accessible on smartphones and tablets. The software used in the creation of Mission Cash mobile slot is available on various operating systems such as Android, Windows, and iOS.
The Mission Cash game is a high variance slot built with an RTP rate of 96.65%. Even though this rate is theoretical, it leaves gamers with high winnings odds.