Minotaurus Slot Demo
Minotaurus is a mobile slot that explores the early era of 3D imaging as depicted by the online gaming software developer Endorphina. The slot machine, which hit casino portfolios on 19th March 2015, is one of the horror games listed in the software provider’s portfolio that feature simplicity in their animations but still weave through an exciting theme to keep players entertained. The Minotaurus mobile slot is based on the Greek legend of the Minotauros, which is among the fabulous monsters of ancient times. The beast has the head of a bull on the body of a man. It was the offspring of Minos’ wife, Pasiphae, and a white bull gifted to the son of Zeus. As punishment for its bastard nature, the Minotaurus was locked in a labyrinth up until its demise.
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||1,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||19 March 2015|
|Special features||Wilds, Risk Game, Respins, Multipliers|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Minotaurus for Real Money
Game Theme and Design
Minotaurus free slot game serves as a time machine for gamblers to travel back to the ancient times to try and sleigh the beast while collecting a variety of payouts. Launching the game sends players into the maze-like prison of the monster, which is dimly lit by blazing torches on each side. The five reels of the playtable stand independently and are translucent enough to give punters a view of the tunnel that leads deeper into the horrors that lie ahead. As gameplay proceeds, the cries of the Minotauros can be heard reverberating through the maze walls as he searches for victims to devour.
Minotaurus Bonus Features
The Minotaurus mobile compatible slot reflects the classic Endorphina bonuses featured in most of the developer’s slots. For gamblers to collect anything that is on offer, they first have to engage the game. One can choose to play Minotaurus for free or real money depending on whether they would like to put cash on the line or not. Every feature of the game remains similar in both options, including the playing procedure.
The number of paylines is fixed, which means you cannot adjust it. To start the gameplay, choose the coin value to go on each of the active lines between 0.01 and one credit. The BET field displays the total stake by multiplying the win lines by the coin value to show wagers between 0.01 and 10 credits. To spin the reels, punters can use either the SPIN or AUTO functions. A turbo function is included as well, which makes the spins faster than usual and can be activated for both the manual and automatic turns. When the Minotaurus grid halts, it can award any of these incentives randomly:
- Wild: The Minotauros monster is the wild in the Minotaurus slot demo game. This icon is the only one that does not offer winning combinations of its own and lands on the second through fourth reels only. However, it is an expanded symbol that covers the entire reels on which it appears. Therefore, it has the potential to complete multiple combinations at a go.
- Risk Game: Endorphina takes a different route with the Risk Game bonus in the Minotaurus online slot and eliminates the usual card selection round. Instead, the playing grid is taken off the screen and players are escorted into the labyrinth. One has to navigate the maze in search of double the awarded wins. Running into Ariadne, the protagonist of the story, doubles payouts. Meeting the Minotauros, however, results in a loss of all stakes.
- Respins: Free Minotaurus demo slot replaces the popular free spin bonus with respins. The bonus activates when a wild land on the grid, even if it is not used to trigger a win. The reels spin continuously until a winning combination is awarded with the help of the wild. A progressive multiplier feature is included in this bonus, and it continues to increase as long as the respins play. The final value is awarded to the wins that end the bonus. The respins cannot be retriggered while the feature is playing.
Combination Wins in Minotaurus Slots
With each spin, the five reels in Minotaurus slots fill with fifteen random characters. These symbols are crafted to match Greek art of the time as well as the story being told in the theme. Even the poker face cards A, K, Q, and J are moulded to look like stone carvings. When three to five similar characters line up adjacent to each other from left to right and on an active payline, a credit win is awarded. The winning value depends on the bet value used as well as the icons featured in the combinations. The Minotaurus paytable shows players what to expect for each combination win. Here are the awarded values when one credit is used per bet line:
|Character||Winnings for Three||For Four||For Five|
|A ball of yarn||50||200||500|
Minotaurus Maximum Win
When you play slot demo or real money version, you have a chance to collect as much as 1000 credits for a combination of five Ariadne symbols. In the respins bonus, the maximum win is dynamic and can be more significant thanks to the inclusion of a progressive multiplier bonus. On the downside, there is no pooled jackpot in the slot.
Minotaurus by Endorphina depends on random luck to award winnings, which makes it impossible to use wits. Even so, the gameplay experience can be made better by:
- Choosing to play on mobile to access the game anywhere and at any time
- Accessing the real money slot in reputable Endorphina casinos
- Claiming bonuses and promotions like free test spins that are open to using in the game
- Activating all the win lines to maximize the chances of landing a combination
Minotaurus slot game is a fun way to explore Greek mythology, and it can be done using smartphones and tablets. The HTML5 optimized version of the mobile casino game allows it to run on a vast array of operating systems like iOS and Android.