Maze Escape Megaways Slot Demo
One part that Fantasma Games shines the most in is creating innovative slots with rich graphics and features. Maze Escape Megaways slot machine is one of those games, which this developer incorporation with Relax Gaming has outdone themselves. The developers have taken the Megaways mechanic and created it into something unique and original. For starters, Maze Escape Megaways slots come with an unusual layout comprising of 6 reels, seven rows, and 117,649 paylines.
It also features an avalanche mechanic, Free Spins, multipliers, and more. At first glance, the gameplay may seem complicated, but once you get the hang of it, you will discover that it is simple and has a lot of excitement. Besides, you can play on mobile devices running on iOS and Android devices. If you are open to something unique and new, continue reading this review and discovering how to play Maze Escape Megaways slot demo.
Maze Escape Megaways Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||25,000x Stake|
|Paylines||Up to 117,649|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||40.00|
|Release date||8 December 2020|
|Special features||Scatters, Avalanche Wins, Maze Blockers, Megaways|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Produced by||Fantasma Games|
Top Casinos to Play Maze Escape Megaways for Real Money
Maze Escape Megaways Slot In-game Features
The slot game revolves around Greek mythology. Thus, you should anticipate meeting familiar faces like Athena and Minotaur. Other than these symbols, the free Maze Escape Megaways demo and real games are equipped with the features below:
- Scatter Symbols. The golden symbol acts as the Scatter in the Maze Escape Megaways mobile slot. They can appear on reel one to six. Collect three or more of them to activate the Labyrinth Free Spins.
- They are shifting Maze Avalanche. The middle position of the left furthest reel plays a vital role in the base game. When a symbol lands on this position and is part of a winning combination, it will activate the Shifting Maze Avalanche feature. This symbol is known as the Path symbol. Besides, all symbols apart from the highlighted one will be removed from the reels.
Everything else will then move to the left, and new symbols will land in place. Wins will remove two blockers, and the payout is made. The process will repeat itself as long as there are new winning combinations and end when there are no more winnings.
- Maze Blockers. Up to 6 blocker symbols are present at the beginning of every spin. These icons are locked and cannot be part of any winning combination. However, the player can unlock these blocker symbols during the Shifting Maze Avalanche. The blocker symbols can appear in three forms:
- Athena Blocker Symbol – this activates the Guidance of Athena bonus. Athena will add one to four path symbols to the empty positions on the reels to create more winning combinations;
- Labyrinth blocker symbol – it awards an extra labyrinth feature or an extra multiplier;
- Minotaur blocker symbol – initiates the Minotaur expanding Wild symbol.
Maze Escape Megaways Payout Percentage
The Maze Escape Megaways free slot and the real game have a return to player percentage of 96.15%. This is above average for when you play online slots. Additionally, the game has high volatility.
However, the high payouts come from the bonus features, which are not that easy to trigger. Moreover, the maximum win is 25,000 times the stake. It would help if you landed more multipliers in the Free Spins to be awarded the big win.
Maze Escape Megaways by Relax Games and Fantasma Gaming introduces new elements into the Megaways mechanic. This, in turn, brings out something innovative and exceptional. The gameplay in this mobile-compatible slot is without doubt unusual but very interesting. Furthermore, the features are also fresh and sure to keep your gaming experience far from the ordinary.
However, we recommend you test the demo first to play Maze Escape Megaways for free to get accustomed with features as the shifting maze avalanche, labyrinth Free Spins, Minotaur, and Athena modifiers.