Lucky Rose Slot
Lucky Rose by Novomatic is a 5-reel slot released on June 16, 2014, through the engine Green Tube. It offers players 10 paylines, and medium variance, and features such as wild and free spins.
In this Lucky Rose slot review, we will learn how to operate the slot machine, how much money is at stake, and whether there are features on the game that are worth looking forward to.
Top Casinos to Play Lucky Rose for Real Money
Lucky Rose Slot Overview of Game Theme and Graphics
The game that you can play without download is leaning towards the gipsy theme. The main character here is a lady fortuneteller whose crystal ball predicts the future.
Made in 3D, you will be spinning symbols based on the lore of fortunetellers such as crystal balls, witch-lady, roses, carts that function as homes, and pendants.
Lucky Rose Video Slot Features and Bonuses
Here are the features and special symbols of the slot machine that will give you better winning odds.
- Wild and Scatter – the wild symbol here is the crystal, which also functions as the scatter symbol. As a wild, it substitutes for all symbols to create a winning line. The wild symbol does not pay money.
As a scatter symbol, you need three crystals visible on the grid on one spin. If you meet this requirement, you will get 12 free spins.
- Free Games Bonus – in this bonus round, the slot machine will spin on its own 12 times. The bet size is the same as the one that triggered the bonus round, but at no extra cost to you. The scatter symbol only appears on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Mystery Symbols – during the free play bonus spins, the fortune teller will reveal three symbols. These three symbols, plus the wild, are the only symbols that would spin on the bonus round, making it easier for you to make winning combinations.
- Gamble – on each win, the slot machine will show two buttons at the bottom. These are “gamble” and “collect.” If you gamble, the title will show a face-down card. You have to guess its colour. If your guess is right, you will double your win. If it is wrong, you forfeit your last win. The gamble feature will stop once you lose.
Here is a possible sample scenario for gambling if you won 50 credits.
- Gamble 1 = win = 50 x 2 = 100
- Gamble 2 = win = 100 x 2 = 200
- Gamble 3 = win = 200 x 2 = 400
- Gamble 4 = lose = 0
As you can see, you may have won three times in a row and doubled your initial win at each round. But if you lose, you also lose all of that.
The Game Buttons Explained
Here is a simple guide about how the buttons work.
- Autoplay – use this button if you do not want to spin the slot manually for each round; with the autoplay, you can set how many times you want the slot machine to spin.
- Paytable – click this to see the prizes for your current bet.
- Lines – choose how many lines you want to activate for a given spin; you can select between one and ten lines.
- Total Bet – this allows you to choose your total bet for the round.
- Menu – click this if you want to see the game rules and properties.
- Start – this is the spin button located at the bottom right of the grid.
Once you click the Start button, the game round will commence, and you cannot get that bet back. Only click this if you are ready to play.
On the left and right sides of the grid are numbers. These are the paylines. The actual positions of the winning combinations are found in the game menu.
How to Play Lucky Rose Slot Machine
Here is a step by step tutorial on how you can play the slot machine.
- Click on the Lines button and choose how many lines you want to activate.
- Select the size of your bet; choose from 0.10 to 50 credits.
- Click on the Start button.
After the reels spin, the game will determine if you won. If you did, the awards are automatic. If not, you have to spin the reels again.
Take note that the total bet for each round is equal to the number of lines multiplied by the bet per line. In the game, you can choose your total bet for the round, but the game also shows how much you are wagering per line.
The paytable of the Lucky Rose slot machine changes as you increase and decrease your bet. You can click on the Menu button at the bottom left to see the current prizes.
Below is the paytable at the maximum wager of 50 credits per spin.
|Rose & Pendant||1,250||250||75|
To win in the Lucky Rose slot machine, you have to land at least two or three same symbols on an active line. Here are the rules:
- Combo must start from the leftmost reel
- Symbols must be on adjacent reels
- Payout is from left to right
- All line wins are added
- Only the highest win per line is paid
- The payline must have a bet
Let us take a look at an example. If you wagered 50 credits and landed four cart symbols, and you met the conditions above, you win 500 credits. In some cases, you may be able to form two winning combos on one line. This can happen if the slot machine pays out money for the wild symbol. On this game, it does not pay money for the wild symbol, so the wild is not a factor on double-combo paylines. The game pays out in proportion to your bet. The biggest prize is 100x the total bet regardless of the size of your total wager. Having said this, the best slot strategy to use is to wager small amounts. This should allow you to play for long hours and activate the bonus rounds several times. The key to winning big in this casino game is the 12 free spins. This is because there are only four symbols spinning on the reels on these 12 free games, plus you do not have to bet anything from your bankroll as the reels spin.
Jackpot Prizes for the Slot
This casino game has no jackpot prize. On the base game, the maximum win is 5,000 credits, and you can get this if you manage to land five logo symbols on one active payline.
Theoretically, you can win a lot of money here if you landed the game title symbol on all the slot areas. That should be enough to make ten combos on ten pay lines, with each line paying 5,000 credits at a bet of 50 credits.
If this happens, the total win for this mobile casino game is 50,000 credits.
Casinos That Offer Lucky Rose Online Slot
We have tested several casinos that offer this slot machine. After testing, we determined which ones are sage, fair, and have the best offers.
Take a look at our list below:
- Kaboo Casino – in this casino, you can play casino games on mobile, and you will have access to a lot of slot machines, table games, and live dealer selections. As you register, you can opt-in for a welcome bonus where you will get 100% extra for your deposit. This extra money is free, courtesy of the casino. The maximum you can get for this match-up bonus is 50 EUR. You can still enjoy several match-up bonus on your second deposit, but the match-up is only at 50% with the same limit.
- Casino Joy – like Kaboo casino, you can choose from several types of games here. The good thing about this casino is that it has a user interface that makes it easy to find the games you are looking for. Use the search box to do this. On your first deposit, Casino Joy offers 100% match-up with a limit of $200. You will also get 200 free spins, but you can only use this on the game called Starburst. If you want to play more, you can get match-up bonuses up to your fourth deposit. The match-up will vary between 25% and 50%, and your maximum bonus limit will be between $200 and $300. You can only get free spins once.
Slot Mobile Gaming Experience
The slot machine is accessible on desktop and tablets. It is mobile compatible, but only if your phone has a modern browser that supports Flash. Some browsers need you to enable Flash settings manually.
The same thing happens if you are playing the Lucky Rose mobile slot at an online casino. The only exception is if the game is accessed via a casino app which does not require a browser.
Lucky Rose Slot Review Summary
The game takes after classical mechanics, with the exception of the wild and the scatter symbols combined into one. This is great, as there is one less symbol that spins on the reels. While the game has no jackpot, it does pay a good sum of 100x your bet if you land five logo symbols.
Play for fun and test it before you invest real money. Launch the game from our Lucky Rose demo play version and learn how it works. From there, you may be able to create your own slot strategy that works. After that, choose from our list of recommended casinos, make your deposit and get a chance to win real cash.