Lucky Neko: Gigablox Slot Demo
Lucky Neko: Gigablox is a 6×4 grid slot from Yggdrasil Gaming that is going to be released on 24 June 2020, and this game is the first in Gigablox series. The grid could expand from 6×4 to 6×8 in Free Spins, so do paylines – they increase from 40 to 85. The overall volatility is medium, RTP is 96.4%, and the maximum win is about 7,000x stake.
By the way, the second Gigablox slot title is going to be released this October 2020.
Lucky Neko slots use traditional Japanese symbols as daruma dolls and Lucky Cat (Neko) statuette, alongside with funny visuals and overall design. Japanese believe that these symbols are bringing luck and goals achievements to its bearer and Yggdrasil Gaming does so making Lucky Neko with Gigablox. When Lucky Neko slot was presented on ICE London 2020 it got a lot of positive reviews, let’s find out why?
Lucky Neko: Gigablox Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Reels||6x4 Grid (6x8 in Bonus Rounds)|
|Maximum Win||7,000x Stake|
|Paylines||40 (85 in Bonus Rounds)|
|Min coins per spin||0.002|
|Max coins per spin||2.50|
|Release date||24 June 2020|
|Special features||Gigablox, Free Spins, Wilds, Blessed Symbols, Expanding Grid, Increased Paylines in Bonus Rounds|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Comment||The First Slot Featuring Gigablox from Yggdrasil Gaming|
|Note||Shortlisted for the «Game of the Year EGR 2020»|
Top Casinos to Play Lucky Neko: Gigablox for Real Money
Lucky Neko: Gigablox Mobile Slot Features
Gigablox is a brand-new mechanic from Yggdrasil Gaming. It’s simple, but fun – every paying symbol could roll out to be a large one. For example, in this title, symbols could appear as 2×2, 3×3 and 4×4 in the base game. Large giga-symbols 6×6 appear only in Free Spins. And all these tremendous symbols increase a chance to win really big every time. Let’s take a closer look at every bonus feature of Lucky Neko: Gigablox slot and summarize the goal to win big.
- Gigablox. All symbols can land down on the grid as Gigablox. The sizes are from 2×2 to 6×6, depending on the basic or bonus game phases. What this means is that a symbol can be a big square. The bigger it is, the better chances you have at making a combination. It may be confusing at first, but a big block that occupies 2×2 slots means that the four slots are occupied by the same symbol. Landing a big block does not automatically mean that you won a prize.
- Wild Symbol. A Golden Cat acts as a Wilds Symbol substituting all other symbols in winning combinations, except the Scatter one.
- Free Spins. Lucky Cat is a Scatter Symbol, to start Free Spins you need 5+ of them. Each Scatter gives 1 FS, this feature could be retriggered and continued. The bet that the slot is going to use for the free spins bonus is the same as the ones that triggered it. The free spin block does not turn into a gigablox.
- Expanded Reels. During Free Spins round the grid in Lucky Neko: Gigablox online slot is expanded to 6×8 size. What this means is that you can have more symbols on the vertical reels. If this happens, you have more opportunities to win.
- Paylines. There are 40 paylines in the Base Game and 85 in the Free Spins stage.
- Blessed Symbol. One paying symbol is chosen to be blessed in gives x5 on its all winning at the start of FS rounds. The blessed symbol in the Lucky Neko: Gigablox slot demo is a great addition to the game. However, the x5 win only applies if the blessed symbol is used in a winning line.
Blessed Symbol – is where the biggest wins occur. Test your luck in the demo and check if daruma dolls are bringing luck.
A Daruma doll (達磨, daruma) is a hollow, round, Japanese traditional doll modeled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen tradition of Buddhism. These dolls, though typically red and depicting a bearded man (Bodhidharma), vary greatly in color and design depending on region and artist. Though considered a toy by some, Daruma has a design that is rich in symbolism and is regarded more as a talisman of good luck to the Japanese. Daruma dolls are seen as a symbol of perseverance and good luck, making them a popular gift of encouragement. The doll has also been commercialized by many Buddhist temples to use alongside the setting of goals.
How to Play the Lucky Neko: Gigablox Free Slot Machine
The bet button is at the bottom of the playing grid. To start playing, you have to choose an amount that represents your bet per line. The minimum wager is €0.002, and the maximum is €2.50 per line. Once you have selected your bet, the slot machine is going to multiply this by 40 lines.
You cannot adjust the number of active paylines in this slot mobile game. The next thing to do is to spin the reel by clicking on the Spin button at the middle bottom.
To win in the online slot game, you have to land a combination of at least three same symbols. All possible combinations are seen in the paytable. The symbols must be on adjacent reels, and the first symbol must be on the leftmost reel.
Lucky Neko: Gigablox Free Play Slot Paytable
Below is the payout values for the different symbol combinations.
|Number of Appearance in a Pay Line||Red Block||Orange Block||Green Block||Purple Block|
All of these values if you play Lucky Neko: Gigablox for free are in currency values. The payment values on the paytable change as you increase and decrease your bet.
The free Lucky Neko: Gigablox demo slot machine also has low-value symbols. These low-value symbols are card suits. All the low-value symbols pay between €12.50 and €250. They also follow the same winning mechanics as the high-value symbols.
Tips to Win in Lucky Neko: Gigablox by Yggdrassil
As part of this slot review, allow us to give some tips to win. The slot machine is volatile. From a test that we made, we wagered €100 per spin. It took several spins to land a winning combination.
- Even if the mobile casino game has large blocks, they do not guarantee a win. As such, the best slot strategy to use if you play this game is to keep your bankroll intact and make it last for a long time.
- You have to bet small and make sure that you can spin the reels hundreds of times. The wild and the free spins bonus symbols are hard to come by.
- Since the slot machine does not have a progressive jackpot, the money is in the free spins bonus. The giga blocks appear on each spin, but they do not necessarily make winning combos all the time.
- If you play slot demo at small bet amounts, you are giving yourself better chances to win. It is only in the free spins bonus where you can land the blessed symbol, and it is the kind of winning combination that you want to see in this game.
- Bet small and be patient if you play on mobile. All the pays in the game are in proportion regardless of your bet size, so betting big does not mean you also win big.
Lucky Neko slot has silly and funny four daruma dolls as high paying symbols and four card suits as low paying symbols. Summarising all the bonus features, the maximum possible win is about 7,000x Stake (6,950). The bet size is adjustable from 0.002 coins to 2.50 coins.
Lucky Neko: Gigablox slot looks promising and Yggdrasil Gaming made a valuable effort while preparing and making this title. The mobile experience is great as always. The gameplay is fun to watch even if you are not familiar with online slots. All we have to do is to wait until the official release in online casinos to play for real.
Update: welcome the second Hades: Gigablox Slot in the series.