This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
If you like to play the traditional slot game in an online video casino, then Joker 8000 slot from Microgaming is a good option. This looks more or less like a physical machine with simple game design and attractive red colour background. This game comes with 3 reels, 3 rows, and 5 paylines. It is a very straightforward title for all new gamblers looking to know more about the slots.
Joker 8000 Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.05|
|Max coins per spin||10.00|
Mobile Casinos to Play Joker 8000 for Real Money
How to Play Joker 8000 Slot?
Any player can easily learn the tricks of playing the Joker 8000 slot by choosing first to try the free demo version. This will help the gamblers to learn more about the gameplay. After trying a few free rounds, the gamers can very well look to deposit money into their account and start to play with real money to earn winnings in real cash after passing the registration.
Step by Step Guide to Play with Real Money
- Like in all slots, the first thing to do is to place the bet. The + or – buttons are seen just on the reels on the right bottom corner of the screen;
- This slot offers 5 choices of betting lines. The betting lines can be changed by pressing the ‘change win lines’ button;
- After the bets have been chosen, all you need to do is to press the Start option to start the game;
- Apart from these common buttons, the game offers gamers with a “collect button” that can be pressed to check out the winnings;
- Another “set aside” button is also provided to set a certain portion of the winning amount aside and not to involve it in the bets;
- There is also a ‘super start game’ button that will help in starting the super bonus round.
- Gamble Feature. Any win on the 5 reels of Joker 8000 slot will provide the gamblers with a chance to play in a small guessing round. This is a good option to double the winnings you earn. There are two deck card buttons below the reels with one having a red diamond and the other having a black spade on it. You can guess the colour of the hidden deck card and press the corresponding colour card to see if the guessed colour is right. If the guess is wrong, the winnings will be taken away. There is also an option to gamble all the winnings or just a part of the winning prize by making use of the Set Aside option.
- Super Bonus. The gambler must be playing with 10 credits to compete in the super bonus round. The winnings you earn are shifted to a Super meter that is located on the top of the gameplay screen. If you are able to get 2 jokers on two reels during this bonus game feature, you will be awarded a mystery multiplier option of the line bet you place that could be in the range of 20x to 8000x. The winnings can be collected at any chosen point, and the gamer can return back to the basic round.
Joker 8000 has gained massive popularity among the slot fans, and Microgaming itself proved to be one of the best gaming developers. If you are among these players don’t miss a chance to expand your slots library.
Some of the other popular video slots by Microgaming are Good to Go, Racing for Pinks, Gung Pow, Harveys, Ho Ho Ho, Crazy Crocodile, Don Deal, Dogfather, etc.