This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Launched back in 2013, Jack and the Beanstalk online slot is amongst the most popular video slots developed by NetEnterinment. This amusing casino game follows the popular fairytale of Jack and the Beanstalk, which we all know too well. In case you love vibrant slots that come with a set of lucrative paylines plus lots of action, this is the best game for you. Moreover, Jack and the Beanstalk slot is preferred by most players owing to its extensive appeal and striking graphics.
Now that you can enjoy playing the game on either your desktop or mobile device, it’s quite easy to start with Jack and the Beanstalk from anywhere at any given time. Your mobile experience will be exactly the same as that on desktop, thanks to next-gen optimization for gameplay on smaller screens. Owing to its fun theme, accessibility, bonus options, winning potential, plus excellent technical aspects, you’ll certainly enjoy playing this cute slot machine online. Read our Jack and the Beanstalk slot review for more information.
Jack And The Beanstalk Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||0.5|
|Release date||13 December 2013|
|Special features||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Mobile Casinos to Play Jack And The Beanstalk for Real Money
- 1 Jack and the Beanstalk Graphics
- 2 How to Play Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Machine
- 3 Jack and the Beanstalk Game RTP
- 4 Strategy & Tips: How to Win at Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
- 5 Jack and the Beanstalk Bonus Features
- 6 Jack and the Beanstalk at Online Casinos
- 7 Play Jack and the Beanstalk for Free
- 8 Jack and the Beanstalk Mobile
Jack and the Beanstalk Graphics
Jack and the Beanstalk game is an amazing slot that has an attractive design and elegant experience. The visuals and animations are of first-class quality, and the symbols are inspired by the well-known folktale. As a common feature of all slot machines developed by NetEnt, you’ll see an introductory video to the game that introduces the characters.
Symbols comprise Jack himself, as well as the creepy purple giants, a watering can, a goat, and a treasure chest. In the background, there are houses and gardens that bring the outdoor theme to life and allow you envisage where the beanstalk is grown in the story.
Apart from the unique character symbols, there are also card symbols, comprising the Ace, Queen, King, and Jack. All the card symbols work as lower-paying symbols, while the in-game character icons offer higher payouts as long as you line up 3 or more symbols on the reels.
In the course of our Jack and the Beanstalk slot machine review, we also loved the animations because they get you into action as soon as you spin the reels. The game has traditional-style screen layout, with 3 rows of symbols and 5 reels, a familiar face to fans of both classic and modern reels.
How to Play Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Machine
Playing Jack and the Beanstalk is easy since it has a simple layout and rules. The game has a total of 20 paylines, which is a typical number for slots. The 3 rows of symbols are spread through the 5 reels. You can easily set the coin value ranging from 0.01 to 0.05 using +/- buttons. After that, you can choose the betting level from 1 to 10 and verify your total wager for every spin. Your total bet will be displayed in a different box on the bottom left side of the screen.
These selections provide you with a minimum wager of 0.30 per spin, up to as much as 75 for each spin on the reels. Since all the paylines are fixed into position, however, you can’t adjust them before you spin the reels.
In case you’d like to place wagers faster, you can tap the ‘max bet’ button to make the maximum wager per round or go for the auto play option. Auto play lets you spin the reels automatically without the need to tap on the spin button every other time.
Jack and the Beanstalk Game RTP
Jack and the Beanstalk online slot has an RTP of 96.3%, which is above average for a mobile slot. When it comes to the volatility, it is a medium-to-high volatility slot game with high variance. Even though this implies you may not win frequently when playing, the payouts you’re awarded on occasion will probably be high. This hit is, therefore, best for mid to high rollers plus those who are contented with going a long time without a payout as they anticipate for a big win Jack and the Beanstalk payout.
Strategy & Tips: How to Win at Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
For you to win a payout as you play the Jack and the Beanstalk slot, you must line up a winning combination of icons. The combinations that pay the most are indicated in the paytable. To relish wins, you should match 3 symbols on one triggered payline on the screen. Potential winning odds are shown in the paytable. You can access the paytable from the menu in the game.
From the paytable, here’s what you should aim for:
- Jack is indicated as the highest-paying symbol. It will pay out 1,000 coins when you hit 5 matches on a payline.
- Purple giants pay 750 coins for 5 matches on a payline.
- The goat and the hammer pay up 250 coins.
- The watering can earn you up to 125 coins.
- Card symbols pay up the least amounts. Ace pays up 100 coins, Queen and King pay up 75 coins, Jack pays up 50 coin, and the 10 pays up to 30 coins, all for five matches.
Jack and the Beanstalk Bonus Features
This slot comes with numerous bonus features which have the potential to bring a massive difference to your earnings. The most common bonus features for this slot game are as follows:
|Symbol Paytable||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
- The Walking Wild. Every time a wild symbol emerges on the reels, you’ll be awarded a single free re-spin. During the re-spin feature, the wild will move on place sideways on the screen. A different re-spin will then be activated, and the trend continues until there is no wild remaining on the screen. Whenever you land a winning combination, and there is a wild icon, you’ll also treble your payout from a 3x multiplier award. Keep in mind the wild symbols will substitute for all other symbols in the game, with the exception of the scatter and the key symbols.
- Scatter Icon. The scatter here is the treasure chest. Every time you spin 3 of them on the screen, you’ll activate 10 free Jack and the Beanstalk slot machine spins. If you hit 3 or more scatters, you’ll activate 5+ free spins for more potential freebies. Free spins are played at a betting level similar to that of the spin that activated the round.
- Treasure Collection. Another exceptional bonus feature in Jack and the Beanstalk slot is the Treasure Collection Feature. You can unlock it during the free spins round once you find the key symbol on reel 5. Collecting 3 symbols will turn the next wild on the reels into a fine stacked wild having 2 icons showing bags of money. If you stack up 6, you’ll relish a stacked wild containing 2 golden hen symbols, whereas 8 keys will activate an expanding wild having the symbol of a golden harp.
- Jackpot. The jackpot in this slot game is a combination of 5 jack symbols on a payline. Hitting this combination will earn you 5,000 coins, which is a massive amount if you’re betting at the highest level. Even if the game has no progressive jackpot, the winning potential remains high, which is a great choice if you’re looking for an outstanding payout.
Jack and the Beanstalk at Online Casinos
One great aspect of Jack and the Beanstalk slot is that it’s normally accessible online anytime you’d like to play, with no download needed. Most online casinos in the United Kingdom offer this mobile compatible game since it’s amongst the most popular NetEnt slots in the world. Better yet, most NetEnt online casinos offer numerous bonuses to boost your bankroll.
Play Jack and the Beanstalk for Free
As much as you’d like to win real money, it’s good to play Jack and the Beanstalk slot free version right here to elaborate your own slot strategy. It’s a great way to ‘try before you buy’, especially since the Jack and the Beanstalk demo slot comes without registration requirements if you want to play for free. You won’t spend any cash in the Jack and the Beanstalk free play since you’ll be using fun credits. You can play for fun as long as you wish since and after you feel confident enough, you can spend real money.
Jack and the Beanstalk Mobile
Jack and the Beanstalk by Net Entertainment slot is perfect for enjoying on your mobile device. Thanks to the latest HTML5 game development techniques, you can access the game right from your mobile web browser. In case the casino has a native app, the game will also be available for both iOS and Android devices, so that you can enjoy it on both Android smartphones/tablets as well as iPhone/iPad devices.