Io Slot Demo
Io slot from ELK Studios is a cluster-pays online slot with exciting bonus features, up to 8 rows and 262,144 win lines. Io slot date is set to 2 June 2020. It is a second release with similar mechanics to Cygnus Slot and the ambience and thematics of space and stars are also similar. Io – is the third biggest moon of Jupiter, so the gameplay is set to get you to the stars, floating in a spaceship. The question is – could you achieve the final destination and collect all the bounties from this online slot? Let’s dive in our overview to find out the tips and tricks.
Io Features Overview
|Space and Aliens
|Online Video Slots
|4,096 up to 262,144
|Min coins per spin
|Max coins per spin
|2 June 2020
|Laser Symbols, Bonus Game, Multipliers Wilds, Charged Wilds
|Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout
|In-Game Betting Strategies
Top Casinos Where to Play Io for Real Money
The Io slots machine is a futuristic space-themed mobile casino game that is set against a dazzling background of Jupiter and stars. Moreover, there’s a storyline to it as players are meant to aboard a casino’s space station that’s headed for our beloved planet Earth. However, they hit a snag when the vessel is denied entry. So, it changes course to Jupiter and guided by gravity to the planet’s 4th biggest moon known as Io. In an interesting twist, you won’t see a sci-fi themed array of symbols. Instead, Io by ELK Studios contains Lucky Sevens, Blue Stars, Bonus Planet, Diamonds, the Wild icon, Clovers, and 4 card suits.
Io Slot Features
Mimicking the gravity, symbols will drop down and spread on the grid, rolling and bouncing. Io Slot could expand its rows and paylines during the gameplay. The features are interesting and closely associated with space-theme.
- Laser Symbols. All the common symbols on a line that the Laser Symbol is pointing will explode and the grid will be refilled. But if two Laser Symbols lines are crossed – the common symbols will transform into wilds.
- Bonus Game. The player will be awarded 7 free drops and expanded 8 rows, this feature could be retriggered.
- Charged Wilds. There is a special Wild Symbol that has four lives, it won’t disappear after the win combination it takes part in, meanwhile, one life will be discounted.
- Multiplier Wilds. Similar to many others, Io Slot has Multiplier Wilds that are accumulating multipliers with every consistent win.
- Avalanche Feature. When you play Io for free or with some money on the line, every winning combination triggers the Avalanche bonus feature. It entails winning images exploding to make way for new ones. In turn, a new is added, which ushers in more winning combos. The process recurs until players get an extra winning combination. The number of rows can increase to 8 and, as a result, allows 262,144 ways to win. Here’s a breakdown of the number of ways of winning with the addition of each row.
- Four Rows: 4096
- Five Rows: 15,625
- Six Rows: 46,656
- Seven Rows: 117, 649
- Eight Rows: 262, 144
- Wild Forge Feature. It’s triggered by the Wild Forge symbol that fills the space underneath with a multiplier Wild. Whether you play slot demo or real money version, you’ll notice that each time the Wild Forge is used, the multiplier value goes up. In the Io free play or real money version, the Wild Forge then becomes a multiplier Wild upon reaching the bottom of the reels.
How to Play
Getting started in the Io free slot machine is a straightforward process that entails following the steps below.
- Launch the online slot game on a mobile device or PC.
- Access the paytable by clicking on the coin and + icon that sits at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Check it out to understand what’s in store for you as far as bonus features, betting range, RTP, and more, is concerned. You can also play for free to test out the features.
- Select your preferred bet. The minimum bet per spin is 20p, whereas the highest is €/$100.
- With your respective wager in place, you can tap on Spin/Start to set the reels in motion.
- If you wish to delight in hands-free gaming sessions, click on the Autoplay button. It allows you to play a maximum of 100 spins. And, for faster spinning of the reels, you can select the three-lined icon and head over to settings where you can activate the Quick Play feature.
- The Io mobile slot kicks-off the action with four rows, six reels, and 4096 ways of winning or paylines. Landing three, four, five, or six matching icons adjacently from the leftmost to the rightmost reel will cobble together winning combinations. As an Avalanche game that you can play on mobile or PC, every win usher in more paylines (up to 262,144) and rows (a maximum of 8).
Io Slot Review: Variance and RTP
As a theoretical measure, RTP or payout rate is a theoretical measure of the amount that a slot game pays back to its punters in the long term. It’s typically expressed as a percentage and is always less than 100%. The difference between 100% and the RTP is the house advantage. It’s a mathematical edge that permits casinos to rake in profits in the long run. Slot games whose RTP is closer to 100% are regarded as being loose whereas those with a low payout rate are tight. The free Io demo slot and real money version have an RTP of 96%, which means that punters can expect reimbursement of €/$96 for each €/$100 wagers. And, the casino at which you choose to play the slot mobile or PC game keeps the remaining 4%.
Volatility (also known as variance) refers to the size and frequency of the payouts of a slot machine. So, as a high variance option, the Io slot demo or real money option has high volatility. It implies, while the monetary rewards are a rarity, players win big when they roll around, which explains why the maximum win is 5000x their total bet.
Io Slot Maximum Payout
The maximum win exposure in this game is about 5,000x Stake with RTP 96.0% and high volatility. Bet levels are common to ELK slots and are from 0.20 to 100.00 credits.
ELK Studios are always designing games for a mobile-first experience, the Io Slot is not an exception. We will track the demo and add it asap to be sure in mobile compatibility.
Io (moon), or Jupiter I, is the innermost and third-largest of the four Galilean moons of the planet Jupiter. It is the fourth-largest moon in the solar system, has the highest density of all of them, and has the lowest amount of water (by atomic ratio) of any known astronomical object in the Solar System. It was discovered in 1610 by Galileo Galilei and was named after the mythological character Io, a priestess of Hera who became one of Zeus’s lovers.