House of Doom Slot Demo
House of Doom slot machine is a dark, gothic, and a metal-band music-themed online casino title creation from Play’n Go, released on 23 March 2018. This developer is living at a purple patch with one after the other gambling masterpieces. The game backs with 5 reels and 10 fixed paylines, with a storyline featuring the famous Metal Band Candlemass.
Bestowing an iconic storyline, featuring the characters associated with the band, the slot game is filled with features that greatly excite real money players. Its speciality serves wonderful with multiplier-based bonus reward as a maximum takeaway, coming at an impressive house edge levels. Even free gamblers can work their efforts with the slot product and enjoy a risk-free pursuit.
House of Doom Overview
|Maximum Win||25,000 credits|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||23 March 2018|
|Special features||Expanding Wilds, Wild Reels, Free Spins, Multipliers, Skulls of Abyss|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play House of Doom for Real Money
Graphics and Visuals
One of the major talking points in House of Doom slot review revolves with how Play’n Go has worked closely with the top metal bands and their products galore. The graphic display is a praiseworthy effort from the developer. Unlike any of Play’n Go casino games, this game offers many features with fewer paylines. Keeping this on a side, the flashy light and rock soundtrack in the slot ups the ante considerably.
At the first glimpse, the gameplay looks scary with characters, known for showing up in spooky situations. With decent background music contributing largely, House of Doom is good for the adventure seekers.
Slot Bonus Feature Offered
Our House of Doom review starts with impressive features to attract the gamblers. The game has multiple bonus features, backed with theme driven offers to make gambling worthwhile.
On the other hand, the theme of the game grips in with impressive storyline driven offers that are hard to ignore while playing for real money and free. With many possibilities and offers to consider, here are the features that will add a bonus to your fortunes.
- Wild Symbol: The wild icon in the slot is the image of Seer. The symbol for its part removes all low pay icons, except for the scatters. Keeping this aside, it is responsible for triggering out coin-based payouts:
- 150 coins for 5x feature.
- 50 coins for 4x feature.
- 50 coins for 3x feature.
- 75 coins for 4x feature.
- Scatter: House of Doom symbol is a Scatter icon of the casino machine. The icon for its role triggers the feature round. It arrives on reels 1, 3, and 5 in the main game. During Doom Spins, it becomes Wild and has a payout structure as follows:
- 150 coins for 5x feature.
- 50 coins for 4x feature.
- 50 coins for 3x feature.
- 75 coins for 2x feature.
- Doom Spins: House of Doom slot has this feature round, starting when 3 House of Doom symbols on the reels appear together. This, in turn, triggers 10 free spins for the taking.
- Wild House of Doom: During this feature, the House of Doom scatter icon becomes Wild and replaces all the low pay icons of the slot. Moreover, when 3 or more similar Wilds feature in the game, 1 additional free symbol is rewarded for the taking.
- Skull Scatter: When 3 or more scatters activates the bonus game, 15 skulls will appear on the game screen. Choose a skull to reveal a hidden prize available at the end of the round. This has cash prize and Doom Spin Feature for the taking.
- Skull of Abyss Feature: Choose a Skull to reveal the hidden prize, triggered as a consequent reward. This comes in the form of End Symbols and Pick Again Symbols. The prize at the end comes in the form of a multiplier.
- Hell Gate Reel: One reel is chosen randomly and is highlighted on each spin. Wilds on the highlighted reels will expand and replace all other icons over the reels. During Doom Spins, the reels between 2 and 5 are marked, and both Wild and Wild House of Doom Scatter expand over the marked reels.
Here is a table containing the coin values of all characters found in the slot product.
|A Cross with barbed wire||60||10.75||3.75||0.30|
Winnings are multiplied by a total bet (current is 1.50).
Buttons and Actions
House of Doom slot review comes up with the analysis of different actions and buttons available in the game. Gamblers of all experience levels can easily play the slot without a struggle. Considering the slot has a typical structure of a Play’n Go game, here is a deeper insight of the buttons offered in the title.
- Paytable: This contains a complete paytable and the list of features and bonus rounds offered in the slot.
- Autoplay Option: Players can use the Autoplay feature optionally. This is easy to operate, and the slot offers advanced variants as well. In the advanced mode, the players require to set the limits of betting, including the coin limits and conditions of spin. The round will behave according to the rule set for operation.
- Fast Play: This is an optional feature inside the setting menu, which helps in triggering faster gameplay.
- Spin: It triggers the reel spin to one time.
- Stop: It stops the spinning of reels while the free spin rounds on.
- Coin Value: House of Doom video slot gamblers can choose the value of coins they deem to invest over a particular round.
Play the Slot
Players wondering on how to play House of Doom slot machine will receive a game with graphics, backed with a simplistic 5-reel and 10-payline structure. They are backed with a coin range spanning from 0.10 to a maximum of 100 coins per line.
- To put it in a simpler perspective, the slot caters both high rollers and low budget gamblers. Added to all these is the medium level of volatility, which beckons safe punters to favour more over the slot product.
- Step by Step Instruction on How to Play House of Doom
- Open up the game in a reputed Play’n Go powered gambling website. For free players, the demo version of the game is available. Choose the coin level to use it over 10 paylines available.
- Use the Autoplay option to an extent. This can be done by setting up the coin value upfront and wait for the spin to strike a better fortune.
How to Achieve a Winning Combination?
House of Doom online slot offers everyone to hit the magic figure of 2,500x the total bet. This is a massive coin-based reward coming with a definitive odds at the helm. Like any other casino game, House of Doom slot demo is the best, and productive means recommended upfront for the players trying out for the first time. Playing a free version will demonstrate all the flaws upfront and allows them to guide a slot strategy for winning more.
The general idea of betting max is productive while trying for free since there is nothing to lose when the game is moving in this direction.
House of Doom slot game gives the maximum win of 2,500x the total wager. The reward comes for hitting an appropriate number of bonus free spins while keeping the bet wager at the higher side. On practicality, the game gives out a top coin prize of 250,000 coins for covering all the 100 coins and hitting a multiplier in House of Doom online slots.
Enjoy This Slot with Real Money
Real money gamblers trying this slot will stand a chance to win a whopping jackpot, and the money is guaranteed across some of the reputed gambling sites. One can play House of Doom for free and real money from the likes of top names such as Genesis Casino, Leo Vegas, All Slots, Mr Green, Casino Joy, and Vegas Hero online.
The advantage of choosing these sites ensures there is a minimum discrepancy while receiving payouts. In addition to this, those who play House of Doom slot can feel free from registering or downloading the game.
Mobile Compatibility and Versions
House of Doom mobile slot serves with sublime mobile compatibility, which is one of Play’n Go’s top talking points. The game has a great number of takers from mobile-only players. With the developer’s application of various new technology-driven concepts like HTML5 and Flash, things got just better.
This being said, House of Doom game is available in many high profile casinos in the reckoning, which concludes to a reason for more takers. All these top websites have mobile compatibility, and the game comes up to feature in various O/S, such as Android, IOS, and Windows, respectively. Some of these require a download of an app, while other casinos require no download of any such things.
Many reputed casinos offer mobile casino game features in regular browsers instead of apps. This serves great to players, who may face mobile compatible issues or even storage space issues in their mobile phones. Thus, with full secure gambling at the helm, play House of Doom in whichever versions that suits you.
House of Doom by Play’n Go is a slot game with eye-boggling visuals that impresses at first sight. The gothic and demonic look makes the onlookers try the product for at least one time.
From a deeper perspective, the slot has a medium to high variance rate, backed up with an RTP of 96.11%. If you are once with House of Doom free play, try out other valiant products such as Tower Quest slot and Reactoonz free play.
House of Doom sees a collaboration and marketing scope not seen before in the gaming industry, and we’re looking forward to bringing exclusive events and materials to our fans in the coming months. Our artists and developers have managed to bring an innovative concept to life which will appeal to heavy metal fans, as well as those simply wanting a top-quality slots experience. It has been a pleasure working with the renowned Candlemass on the launch. The band have contributed heavily to the creative process and we believe this partnership paves the way for a new way of marketing slots in future.