Hop'n'Pop Slot Demo
Hop’n’Pop slot machine is a project of Hacksaw Gaming studio, which was released on June 22, 2021. The theme of the new online game is a farm growing fruits and vegetables, which are the main game symbols. With a demo game in a free Hop’n’Pop, you can evaluate all the options in the slot and test the primary and bonus features.
This game is the first instalment with the new Hoppers mechanic.
Hop’n’Pop Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||12,500x Stake|
|Paylines||5+ Cluster Pays|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||22 June 2021|
|Special features||Multipliers, Bonus Buy, Free Spins, Hoppers|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Hop’n’Pop for Real Money
Gameplay, Symbols and Bonus Features of the Hop’n’Pop Slot
All events take place on the main playing field, which has the size of seven by seven. Paylines as such are absent in Hop’n’Pop. There is a cluster-pays mechanic – to win, you need to have at least five of the same symbols next to each other. It’s not so difficult; clusters of different values fall out quite often. The symbols that players can find on the playing field are the following:
- Blueberries, Eggplant, Blackberries, Carrots, Green Apples, Bananas, Cherries and Strawberries – in ascending order, their clusters can bring winnings with odds from x0.10 for five nearby Blueberries and up to x80.0 for 15 or more Strawberries;
- The unique Wild symbol in the form of orange – as it should be for the Wild, comes to the help of players in forming winning combinations;
- Scatter with the image of the Sun in sunglasses. It’s the Scatter that provides the bonus features which bring the main winnings in Hop’n’Pop.
During the game, the 2x multiplier wanders the field, and with each spin, it sticks to a random symbol. If this symbol hits a winning cluster, the multiplier is doubled, the cluster symbols disappear and are replaced by new ones. Thus one spin of Hop’n’Pop can bring multiple wins.
Free Spins Bonus Round
To go to the prize game mode, you must wait until the appearance of at least three Scatters on the field at the same time. The bonus free spins have such rules:
- the prize game always consists of ten free spins;
- three suns give one 2x multiplier;
- four will add two 2x multipliers on the field;
- five or more Scatters will place four 4x multipliers on the starting field;
- during the bonus free spins, multipliers are not reduced but only grow when they hit the winning cluster;
- the maximum value of the multiplier is 64x;
- They also change their place chaotically with each new spin.
It is possible not to wait until the whimsical Scatters design to honour the player with their presence. You can buy a bonus game, and here there are some options:
- Ten free spins with one 2x multiplier will cost a hundred times the bet;
- If you want two 2x multipliers on the field, you have to pay 200 bet amounts;
- The best layout, with four 4x on the starting field, will cost 400 bet amounts.
How Much Is It Possible to Win?
It’s calculated that the maximum winnings at Hop’n’Pop are 12,500 the size of the bet. That is, if you play at the upper limit, which is $100, a big win will bring $1,250,000 – it is not easy even to believe in such a sum, let alone to get it.
Hop’n’Pop Slot Conclusion
The Hop’n’Pop video slot from Hacksaw Gaming has excellent graphics and simple rules. Players will like the fact that the slot machine has high volatility and a pretty good RTP = 96.2%, allowing users to count on, if not for the grand prize, then a solid win.