Hall Of Gods Review
|Hall Of Gods Game||Details|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||50|
Mobile Casinos to Play Hall Of Gods for Real Money
Play Hall of Gods for free
In Hall of Gods mobile, you get to play as many rounds on the free version. Real money rounds require the player to set up a casino and top it up with money. To start the game, in either version, set the bet from 0.01 to 0.50. Just like in many other slots there’s an Autoplay for automated spins, and the Max bet to set the highest stake instantly. The spin button is situated in the middle of the rest.
The game’s features include:
- A wild – The dragon replaces every other symbol apart from bonus and scatters. It expands to cover a whole reel when creating winning combinations.
- Jackpot Bonus – Three bonus symbols releases one of the three jackpot games. The amount to be won here is dependent on the bet size.
- Crow Scatter – Get three, four or five crow symbols to release ten, fifteen or twenty free spins and a 3x multiplier.
Hall of Gods for Real Money
The paytable of Hall of Gods NetEnt is as follows:
|Symbol||Five matches||Four matches||Three matches|
No player is guaranteed of winning in slots. The results are purely based on luck and the overall RTP. The RTP is 95.5%. As much as the chances of hitting a good payout are high in this slot, you may have to go the extra mile to secure wins. Here’s a list of some tips that will get you earning:
- Bet on the highest bid, this is a low roller game meaning everyone can afford the maximum bet.
- Withdraw wins; most players lose everything by gambling back their gains thinking they are on a continuous winning streak.
- Never chase losses.
Is The Gameplay Worth it?
We think every game should try this slot. The theme is well executed, the pokie loads pretty fast and it can be accessed easily on your smartphone. The game is compatible with any tablet, phone, laptop and PC. Try it out today, and you could win the 80,000 jackpots price.