Golden Glyph Slot Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Over the decades, the ancient Egypt theme has been a great inspiration for many games. But software providers have tirelessly overused this theme with the same number of reels, characters, and symbols, resulting in online slot titles that no one wants to play anymore. Golden Glyph is not just another ancient slot from Quickspin. In fact, it is one of the best video slots ever released in the market on November 2019. This online slot comes with lucrative bonus features that are fun to play with.
Park your bags and embark on an adventure of a lifetime that will take you in a land of wealth and the Pharaohs. Since the game is still new in the market, players can enjoy slot mobile and get a taste of this magnificent creature. Golden Glyph comes with a distinctive reel set layout of 7 reels and 7 rows and a list of power-ups next to the reels. How about ending the year in style by trying out one of the best games ever made in 2019? Our Golden Glyph slot review covers everything you need to know about the game, including how and where to play.
Golden Glyph Overview
|Maximum Win||13,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||12 November 2019|
|Special features||Turbo, Spinning, Wild symbol, The Power Wild, Blaze of Fire, Eye of Horus, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Another Glyph Slot||Ghost Glyph|
Main Theme and Design
Players always have high expectations when it comes to Quickspin slot machines, and they will certainly be satisfied with this game. If there is one thing one can fall in love with again and again, then it is the innovatively designed graphics of this video slot.
The gold hieroglyph bird that looks like an eagle starts the game while showcasing the title. You should know that birds in ancient Egypt were linked to something great. Perhaps that’s why the player is welcomed to the land of prosperity with a golden bird.
The setting of Golden Glyph online slot is in Egypt with the reels floating in the air. There are pyramids gracefully standing at the background, and one can view the traditional houses used by the Egyptians. Also, the sun is shining on the pyramids, and one can clearly see the beautiful ancient town surrounded by the River Nile. There are also white birds flying in the sky. Furthermore, the soundtrack, like you would expect, is ancient Egypt.
The reels background will change once the free spins are activated. White clouds will fill the screen, and different combination of colours will appear when a cluster is formed.
It seems like most developers are tired of the traditional reel spinning, and that’s why they are creating games with an avalanche. Golden Glyph has not been left behind. Instead of the normal spinning of the reels, the slot uses the tumble mechanics. This is where icons fall from the top filling the reels. They then disappear, creating room for more symbols.
This is the most interesting and engaging part of the game. On the left side of the reels is a wheel that contains 4 power-ups. They include the Eye of Horus, Gold Scarab, free spins, and Blaze of Fire. These power-ups are brought by the power wild. The free spin is usually the last to appear. The power-ups as per the paytable are as follows:
- Wild symbol: It is represented by a gold W. This wild will replace all the other symbols except the golden glyph and the power wild.
- The Power Wild: It will appear on an empty space before new symbols fall in. This wild can appear at any time during the main and the free bonus games. It also results in a cascading win and the power-ups.
- Blaze of Fire: It burns all the standard symbols that are on its way. Each of the symbols burned will be a 20th of your current bet. This power-up, however, cannot remove the golden glyph, the power wild, or the wild symbol.
- Golden Scarab: It will spread 4 to 10 wild symbols across the reels randomly.
- Eye of Horus: Deletes all the low paying symbols and results to a re-spin. Your stake is then added 5% for every deleted symbol.
- Free Spins. This feature is brought by the bonus spins power-up and will result to 9 free spins during the base game. You will be awarded three free spins each time the power-up is activated during the bonus round. The Golden Glyph symbol is placed in random location in the first free round. This big win Golden Glyph symbol has the power to award a whopping 13,185 times the player’s stake. It starts with a 1x multiplier when there is a winning combination. And when it reaches a 99x multiplier, it results to the huge payout.
- Other In-Game Bonuses. Other than the main features, Golden Glyph slot machine is made of low and high paying symbols. The low paying symbols are made of 4 different Hieroglyphics. High paying symbols include Tutankhamun, Cleopatra, and Falcon God Horus. Unlike other games, this one plays only cluster. So, do not expect to find any paylines here. The player needs about 5 cluster symbols up to over 15 matching symbols. Horus pays the highest of up to 250 times the bet for 15 of them.
Slots Control Buttons
The players can easily find their way throughout the game since there are clear guide options. The big orange button at the furthest right side is the Spins option. You can use it to start and stop the game by pressing this button. There is an Autoplay where you can automatically play the game by choosing the number of reels and the bet.
Your winnings will be displayed on the WIN tab. To select your stake, use the up and bottom arrows at the TOTAL BET tab. The rules, paytable, winning combinations and more info about the game are listed at the top to the settings. If you wish to turn the music on or off, use the settings button.
Steps to Playing Golden Glyph
With a 7×7 reel set, Golden Glyph video slot is like any other 5×3 slot. But the difference comes in the payout. Instead of the traditional payline system, this mobile casino game has a cluster pay structure. So, when playing, you don’t have to form winning combos in a payline, but they have to be in a cluster. To start playing, you first need to select a genuine online casino that offers Golden Glyph demo slot.
For those wishing to play for real money can also do so by depositing a certain amount in their account. The minimum stake for playing is €0.20, while the maximum is €100. Use the spin button to start the avalanche. Every time you form a cluster of five of the same symbols, your winnings are added to the WIN tab.
*Winnings are multiplied by a total bet (current is 1.00)
How Can You Increase Your Chances of Winning?
The gameplay is very simple but forming winning clusters is a bit tricky. Whether you are fortunate or not, you will need to understand the rules of the game and how the slot strategy works. There is no better way to do so than trying to play for free. This free play mode gives the player an opportunity to study the game without risking their money. And once you have come up with a strategy on how to play Golden Glyph slot machine, you can easily form clusters.
With 5 cluster symbols, you can increase your winnings in no time. However, you should keep an eye on the big prize during the free spins. The best way to land these rounds is to spin with a higher bet amount and to keep spinning until you land a power-up. The moment you have opened the door for one power-up, the rest will flow ending with the free spins, where you can increase your odds of winning.
What is the Maximum Win?
There are no progressive jackpots on Golden Glyph slot. But the player has a pretty good chance of landing the maximum win of 13,185 times the bet during the free spins. Golden Glyph has the return to player percentage of 96.16%. The variance is high meaning that the player has the chance to risk and still win.
Online Casinos to Play Golden Glyph for Real Money
Here are the top three genuine online casinos where you can play Golden Glyph by Quickspin for real money:
- NetBet: It is a legitimate casino offering thousands of games from different providers, Quickspin being one of them. The player can test Golden Glyph slot free on NetBet online casino and also for real money. You only need a minimum deposit of £10 for real play. This casino is licensed by Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the UK Gambling Commission, and Malta Gaming Authority.
- VideoSlots: Established in 2010, VideoSlots is one of the reputable casinos in the UK that has a massive library of video slots. With a minimum deposit of £10, you can easily play Golden Glyph for real money. Demo is also available for free play.
- Mr Green: A well-known and classy casino offering players with exciting games from multiple software providers. It supports games from Quickspin developer with free Golden Glyph demo slot in their library. Those wishing to play for real can do so with as little as £10.
All of the above casinos are legitimate and are licensed by the appropriate jurisdictions. There are also several online casinos that offer video slots from Quickspin.
Golden Glyph Mobile Compatibility
Over the years, software providers are enhancing their punters’ gaming experience by ensuring that their games are mobile compatible. Quickspin have not been left behind. Golden Glyph mobile slot is supported by Android, iOS and Windows devices.
The game is playable without download through the HTML5 platform which can be accessed from any browser. You can also access it from your tablet and desktop. Whether you want to join the epic on adventure from the comfort of your home or while at the office, you can easily play on mobile. The best part is you don’t need to download any software to play.
Golden Glyph Final Verdict
No one can deny the fact that ancient Egyptian themed slots have been previously overused to the extent that they are not enjoyable anymore. But Quickspin have spiced things up by innovatively creating a video slot with unique graphics, reel set, and bonus features.
You will never enjoy playing a traditional Egyptian video slot until you try out Golden Glyph free play. It is packed with lucrative bonus features that even the most demanding player will enjoy. The setting is on point and will make you feel like you are in one of Indiana Jones movies. And if you are a fan of power-ups, Golden Glyph has lots of them. The game is remarkable, engaging, and most importantly, rewarding.
Golden Glyph is a stunning and feature-rich slot and the team has done a fantastic job with it! The new 7×7 grid makes it perfect for our new and improved UX design, which is optimized for all devices, whether you use landscape or portrait mode. We always develop all our games and engagement tools with a ‘mobile first’ approach, and with an even better UX in portrait mode it means that we can continue to offer players the best gaming experience possible!